Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
A duel amongst friends EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
A duel amongst friends EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
A duel amongst friends EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
A duel amongst friends EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
A duel amongst friends EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
A duel amongst friends EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
A duel amongst friends EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
A duel amongst friends EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
A duel amongst friends EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
A duel amongst friends I_vote_lcapA duel amongst friends I_voting_barA duel amongst friends I_vote_rcap 
Connor
A duel amongst friends I_vote_lcapA duel amongst friends I_voting_barA duel amongst friends I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

A duel amongst friends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

A duel amongst friends Empty
PostSubject: A duel amongst friends   A duel amongst friends EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:04 pm

Durango, in his Absolute form walked inside and waited for his opponent to arrive. He was determined to prove a point,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A duel amongst friends   A duel amongst friends EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:23 pm

I entered the arena and, unlike my opponent, i was in my human form, not my demon form. As i walked closer, i realised that my opponent was not covered in wind, but instead he was made out of wind. "I see, so you are a Vaium, the elemental race." i said as i approached him.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: A duel amongst friends   A duel amongst friends EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:07 pm

"Mhmmm." Durango said with a laid-back expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A duel amongst friends   A duel amongst friends EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:10 pm

He seemed relaxd, as if he was confident in himself. Either that or he underestimated me, but i couldn't be sure. I used my weapon teleportation ability to summon my bow as well as 20 arrows, 15 regular ones along with 5 arrows with tips made from a super strong metal which can only be made by the Anthitheus race. Those where my trump cards.

"Ok," i said, getting closer to the man, "Do you know the rules?"
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: A duel amongst friends   A duel amongst friends EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:40 pm

"Of course I do," Durango said, getting in his fighting stance. "I've been here many times."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A duel amongst friends   A duel amongst friends EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:47 am

Then he is probably more experienced than me i thought after hearing those words, but that doesn't mean he'll win. I nodded, "That's good. Now, be prepared friend, i am know to be a good fighter" i said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: A duel amongst friends   A duel amongst friends EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:54 pm

"I'll believe it when I see it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A duel amongst friends   A duel amongst friends EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:09 pm

I smirked before jumping backwards and placing 2 arrows on my bow. "Then, my friend, prepair to believe" i said as i shot my arrows.

Arrows: 18/20
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: A duel amongst friends   A duel amongst friends EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:59 pm

I took a sidestep to dodge the arrows. Then I jumped up and executed a Hammer Arm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A duel amongst friends   A duel amongst friends EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:14 pm

I used my bow, which was made out of a super-hard made by my race, to block his attack. However, sinc i was in mid-air, the attack sent me flying to the ground, even though i landed on my feet. "Not bad" i said, looking up at my enemy, before pulling out one of my "special" arrows.

I placed it on my bow and shot it at him with incredible power and speed.

Arrows: 17/20
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: A duel amongst friends   A duel amongst friends EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:52 pm

I took the arrow in the shoulder. It caused a great deal of pain, especially when I tried to pull it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A duel amongst friends   A duel amongst friends EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:03 pm

Since i'm a nice guy, i decided to give him a chance to take the arrow out of his shoulder. When he finally pulled it out, i looked at his bleeding shoulder. These arrows are stronger than i expected i thought to myself.

"Sorry about that" i said, walking abit closer to him, "I'm not used to using those arrows."
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: A duel amongst friends   A duel amongst friends EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:05 pm

I executed a swift punch, in retaliation for piercing my shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A duel amongst friends   A duel amongst friends EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:13 pm

The punch hit me, knocking me back and sending me falling to the floor. "Ouch" i said as i got up from the floor, dusting off my knees, "I was only trying to be nice, but i guess i'll just have to be nasty now! No more mister nice Anthitheus!" I placed 3 more specialarrows on my bow and shot them at his chest.

Arrows: 14/20
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: A duel amongst friends   A duel amongst friends EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:19 pm

I sidestepped, then jumped up to execute a Missile Dropkick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A duel amongst friends   A duel amongst friends EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:52 pm

I quickly jumped backwards, just barely dodging his kick. As i landed, i pulled out a single arrow and placed it on my bow. I pulled it back with considerable force, making sure my aim was perfect. I then let go, and when i did, the arrow shot at an amazing speed.

I knew that it would be difficult for him to dodge that arrow, i just hoped it didn't kill him by accident.

Arrows: 13/20
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: A duel amongst friends   A duel amongst friends EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:54 pm

I roared in pain as the arrow pierced my torso. I struggled to stay down, but the extreme pain took over and I collapsed, losing life by the instant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A duel amongst friends   A duel amongst friends EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:58 pm

"Crap!" i said to myself, although i said it quite loudly. I ran over to him, kneeling down and looking at his wound.

"Are you ok?" i asked, panicking and thinking about how i could help him!
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: A duel amongst friends   A duel amongst friends EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:59 pm

I saw a light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A duel amongst friends   A duel amongst friends Empty

Back to top Go down

A duel amongst friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Solette City :: Coliseum-
Jump to: