Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Attack on Admin! EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Attack on Admin! EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Attack on Admin! EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Attack on Admin! EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Attack on Admin! EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Attack on Admin! EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Attack on Admin! EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Attack on Admin! EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Attack on Admin! EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Attack on Admin! I_vote_lcapAttack on Admin! I_voting_barAttack on Admin! I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Attack on Admin! I_vote_lcapAttack on Admin! I_voting_barAttack on Admin! I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Attack on Admin!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xixas

Xixas

Attack on Admin! Empty
PostSubject: Attack on Admin!   Attack on Admin! EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:44 pm

Ever wanted to just slap an Admin? Ever just felt the urge to punch Xixas in his pretty face? Or kick Dare right through a brick wall? Or even behead Sorin with the edge of your blade? Well, here's your perfect chance. On Sunday, November 3rd, you and two friends can take on the Admins in an intense 3v3 match in the massive Vasure Plains map, and just completely destroy them with your unmatched teamwork and powerful bad ass skills.

Details: To join the brawl, all you have to do is recruit ONE person. That's all. Just grab your boyfriends and tell 'em: "Hey, look! Kill people with words! Be an Elf! No, be a Demon antithsisheiuhs or however you spell it!". It doesn't matter. Just get to recruiting one, singular person, and post their name and yours below. The first three people will have priority within the fight, but if four, or five people can recruit someone, then you can pair up with only your friend. Or hey, if you so desire, you can ALL take us on in a massive battle to end all battles!

Prize: If you are entered in the fight, you and your team will be given a special item that will change the main story to your favour. Either a forbidden item that has legendary powers to revive the dead one time (I.E, if your, or your friend's dude dies, you can bring them back once). Or, an item that allows you to create a fourth Ability on your character page instead of three.

Main Prize: If you guys WIN, which isn't likely. Heh. HEH. COME AT ME, KNAVES, you will be given the choice to determine the "main bad guy" within the main story, get another free character slot, and also, you will get to pick something to happen in the story that directly changes the story. Anything at all within reason. You have the POWER.

Now, get out there, and get ready to Smash an Admin.

Rules:
1. You cannot make an Alt or recruit someone who's already here. I will IP check that crap and catch you.
2. If you can recruit more than one, you will be automatically entered in the fight without any chance of not being chosen.
3. Yes, you CAN recruit someone, and give the entry pass to someone else. Simply when you make your post, type their name in italics above yours. Yes, you can do this multiple times.
4. For every person who has more than one entry pass (Every recruitment is one pass), you are auto-entered, so that means there's no limit to how many of you can enter.

Attack on Admin! Oh_god10

Last edited by Xixas on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Attack on Admin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Admin!   Attack on Admin! EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:11 pm

Why am I the one who gets impaled? Why not something else... (cause I can't help but picture another kind of impalement)
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

Attack on Admin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Admin!   Attack on Admin! EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 4:02 pm

My name: NagaTheFallen

Recruited person: Broken and DarkShootingQuasarDragon (why SO long?)

Prize: revival stone

I WILL MURDER YOU XIXAS, good luck dare and connor Smile

Last edited by NagaTheFallen on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

Attack on Admin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Admin!   Attack on Admin! EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:58 pm

HEHEHEHHE
My char=Sumaru Amaya
Recruited=Dark_Xcaliber and Raelo
Prize for joining:4th slot

Last edited by {TFU} CyberTurtle77 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

Attack on Admin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Admin!   Attack on Admin! EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Cyber, welcome to the team Smile
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

Attack on Admin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Admin!   Attack on Admin! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:26 am

My Character=Gidori
Recruited-connorx
Prize for Joining- A Bow that can store blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attack on Admin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Admin!   Attack on Admin! Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack on Admin!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Forum :: News-
Jump to: