Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Falling one way or another. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Falling one way or another. EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Falling one way or another. EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Falling one way or another. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Falling one way or another. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Falling one way or another. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Falling one way or another. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Falling one way or another. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Falling one way or another. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Falling one way or another. I_vote_lcapFalling one way or another. I_voting_barFalling one way or another. I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Falling one way or another. I_vote_lcapFalling one way or another. I_voting_barFalling one way or another. I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Falling one way or another.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xixas

Xixas

Falling one way or another. Empty
PostSubject: Falling one way or another.   Falling one way or another. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Xixas procured himself to balance across the edged lining of the newest DOS mine. He had taken it upon himself to see how the mines were progressing, and they were wonderful. The Sicarian perched himself to peer across the back wall or the Argenian mountains, and then stepped to the side, craning his body towards the other.

"Great, the next possible inflation can be avoided with this... And with the newest DOS mine, the taxes will go down. Good news for Majesty...". Xixas was ecstatic with how well Concuclare was doing financially, and so was the populace. Down the path leading to the flat mesa of stone and earth was a figure that Xixas had yet to recognize. Faulted by his own curiousity, he let himself fall towards the Mesa, on his way to greet the stranger.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Falling one way or another.   Falling one way or another. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:06 pm

I stood there, looking at the mines and thinking how much damage it would do to the Conculare faction if destroyed it. Of course, i may get in trouble, but it would be worth it. As i was thinking, i heard something fall on the Mesa, maybe a preson, or maybe just a rock, either way, i truned around to see what it was.

As i turned, i saw a man. He looked very ordinary, but there was something....different about him, something that made me feel ever so slightly uncomftarble. "I wonder...." i muttered to myself, remembering what i had heard a long time ago....

"Well well well, who do we have here?" i asked, finally turning to face the man.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: Falling one way or another.   Falling one way or another. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:39 pm

Xixas could feel the emotions of the man as he spoke. His tone wasn't severely friendly, yet it still stood a point. Xixas stood to face the man, and pulled back his hood. "Well, it seems it's only me, my friend. Now... How about you? I haven't seen your face very often around the DOS mines".

Xixas had his sash in check, holding the array of lethal and disruptive armaments, as well as his Fyre. He couldn't trust the man, but it held little against Xixas himself. He would keep the conversation, and watch if this stranger decided to start any problems, and then he would finish them before they got out of hand.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Falling one way or another.   Falling one way or another. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:47 pm

I sighed, not having learnt anything about this man. He seemed friendly, but there was still this thing about him-which i couldn't quit understand-that bugged me. "Of course you haven't seen me before" i said (probably abit rudely, but that didin't matter to me) "It's my first time here."

I turned my head around to look at the mines again, "DOS" i said, not being very fond of words like that, "What does DOS mean?" i asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: Falling one way or another.   Falling one way or another. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Xixas extended his hand in greeting, yet not taking a step forward. He kept his other hand close to his sash. "Xixas Averall. It's a pleasure". He kept his hand outward, and answered the stranger's question.

"DOS is an average term to name the mines of the Argenia mountains. Nothing special".
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Falling one way or another.   Falling one way or another. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:30 pm

I ignored his hand and instead said, "Temran Zarks. That is MY name" I walked closer to the mines, looking at the workers and wondering why they did all this. I then turned around to face the man once again, "So, do you work here? Or are you just some visitor?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: Falling one way or another.   Falling one way or another. EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Xixas held a distaste for the man. Either he was weak of mind, or weak of heart. For refusing to shake a hand outstretched in greeting, Xixas now cared little for this "Temran". It showed disrespect, and discontent.

"Yes, you could say I work here, Temran Zarks". Xixas could tell this man was confident in his power, but this man's Echo was darker, and less perceived. He has much potential to be strong, but he has yet to meet such power. Raw strength would fall in the face of sterling, adept power.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Falling one way or another.   Falling one way or another. EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:40 pm

I wondered what he meant when he said "you could say", and there was also that feeling about him-he was different. "So, are you in some position of power?" i asked, still facing the man, or rather facing TOWARDS the man, "Or are you a miner aswell?".

I didn't know why excactly, but i needed to know who this man was.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: Falling one way or another.   Falling one way or another. EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 4:54 pm

Xixas let his eyes sharpen his gaze, and turned away from the man, to face the side and overview the Argenia Mines. "This place is protected by Sentinel, you know. If you attempt to do the Argenia Mines harm, I fear you will not live to do anything else of the sort. As we all know... Sentinel could even defeat the Faction Leaders themselves". Xixas lazily set a hand on a stone edge. "I am a man of Concuclare, I hold no more power than a miner, or a Faction leader, or even a child".
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Falling one way or another.   Falling one way or another. EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:07 am

"Hah" I laughed-not too loudly, but not too quietly either, before saying, "You think this "sentinel" you speak of can kill me? Why don't we put it to the test?" I raised my energy a little bit, but then decided not to. After all, i might have indeed been weaker then the sentinel. "On second thought, maybe not."

I met the mans gaze with my own, before speaking, "You say you have no more power than a miner, but you aren't exactly working here. I think there's abit more to you then that."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling one way or another.   Falling one way or another. Empty

Back to top Go down

Falling one way or another.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Concuclare Territory :: Argenia Mountains-
Jump to: