Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
late but i've changed it EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
late but i've changed it EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
late but i've changed it EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
late but i've changed it EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
late but i've changed it EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
late but i've changed it EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
late but i've changed it EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
late but i've changed it EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
late but i've changed it I_vote_lcaplate but i've changed it I_voting_barlate but i've changed it I_vote_rcap 
Connor
late but i've changed it I_vote_lcaplate but i've changed it I_voting_barlate but i've changed it I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

late but i've changed it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

late but i've changed it Empty
PostSubject: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:29 am

Gidori was sitting on a tree, he was bored out of his mind waiting for someone or something to visit. He would most likely kill it, as he is the ghost of the Ire. But what he was to recieve was a lot more then he would ask for.

Last edited by Gidori Vandor on Fri May 31, 2019 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:45 am

Getting lost on a walk was the last of his worries. For he had a feeling that he was to encounter something that held the essence of dread. Deciding to continue with his walk through the unknown forest he eventually comes to an open field area. Surrounded with trees and brush.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:47 am

I look and see a thing, whom looks like an enemy. I slide down the hill and yell, "HEY! Why are you outside Majesty? Outside these great citys walls."  I unsheathed my bow and knotched an arrow just incase. I was having a flashback to that forest, outside the city walls. It was a bad habit when I was away.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:55 am

Hearing a shout from a short ways away. I take my battle stance. Not in a way to be hostile. Just so I may defend myself if necessary. Using my Red Eye I located the source of the noise. I could see that he had the same odd grin that any of my opposers have had. It was because I was a self taught fighter and had an odd stance. But noticing that the man was but a lowly woodland elf I retreated to a normal posture and said back. "I bid thee no harm. I am but a man lost on a walk. I ask you to give me directions to the nearest Suibete territory. In return I will give thou 30 gold."
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:58 am

"I need no gold, I just wish to know why you switched out of your stance." I smirked and looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:01 am

"I did this because I have no desire to fight thou. You are but a Woodland Elf, a peaceful people. I take it that you have no hostility towards me. Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:03 am

"Only one question, do you not know who I am?" I say, truely wondering.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:06 am

"I assume thou to be but a working man or hunter. Am I wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:07 am

"I am the leader of the elves and the Ghost of the Ire." I said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:13 am

"My apologies. I meant no disrespect in saying those things. May I ask for directions so I may be on my way now?"
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:13 am

"Sadly, I don't know the way myself." I said, with truth.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:16 am

"Very well I thank thee for the help, but I must be going now. For I cannot be late for the council meeting at the main HQ. I bid thee farewell."
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:17 am

"I'm afraid, That I can't let you go. You have truely seen the ghost of Ire." I say
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:18 am

"I'm afraid I don't quite understand."
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:19 am

"You are outside of Concuclare land and have seen me..." I knotched an arrow in my bow and aimed it at your head.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:21 am

"No need to be hostile. As I said I bid thee no harm. If you will excuse me I will be off on my way now. Sorry for any troubles I may have caused."
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:22 am

"As I said, You may not leave." I fired the arrow.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:27 am

The moment that the arrow was fired my Red Eye kicked in allowing me to dive underneath where the arrow was aimed for. While i dove I used the pressure release in both my feet allowing me to dash straight towards the Elf. I extended 1 of my fists out towards him in an open palm style readying my attack.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:28 am

I rolled to the side and fired two more arrows in rapid fire fashion.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:34 am

With the Elf rolling to the side i managed to land at my feet. Quickly I side stepped away from one arrow. And repelled the other with the pressure release in my left hand. And while the elf stood mouth agape I was able to land one kick to his torso. corkscrewing in the air I took another kick at the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:36 am

I took the kick into the torso but dodged the second kick and aimed a kick at my opponents head.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:40 am

With the elf dodging my second corkscrew kick. I was given a kick to the forehead but in this moment was able to grab an arrow out of his satchel. landing on one knee I went for a leg sweep.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:41 am

I jumped after landing and then spun and aimed a kick at your head.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:48 am

While the Elf went to kick my forehead. But in response I took the stolen arrow and shoved it straight towards the bottom of his foot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: late but i've changed it   late but i've changed it Empty

Back to top Go down

late but i've changed it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Solette City :: Imbera Rain Forest-
Jump to: