Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Coming back home, after so long. (open) I_vote_lcapComing back home, after so long. (open) I_voting_barComing back home, after so long. (open) I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Coming back home, after so long. (open) I_vote_lcapComing back home, after so long. (open) I_voting_barComing back home, after so long. (open) I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Coming back home, after so long. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

Coming back home, after so long. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Coming back home, after so long. (open)   Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Stirym approached a location where he could clearly see Conculare's DOS mines, aswell as all the workers. "Wow" he said, amazed by the tings that Conculare had achieved while he was gone, "It seems that i missed quite alot. But that's what i get for leaving for almost 2 years!" Laughing for abit, Stirym stood up and carried on walking towards his home, excited at the chance to see all the new members, aswell as his old friends.

Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Coming back home, after so long. (open)   Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:42 pm

Zechs, doing a quick patrol of the area, spotted a man, he didn't seem hostile, quite the opposite, really. He dashed off of a cliff, and onto the branch of a nearby tree.

"He doesn't seem like an enemy."

He watched for a moment before landing in front of him, holding the handle of his sword.

"State your name and your business here, stranger."
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Coming back home, after so long. (open)   Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:48 pm

The man's sudden arrival startled Stirym so much that he almost fell back to the floor-but regained balance before doing so. "Stranger? Who are you calling a stra-" Stirym stopped before finishing, realising that he had never met this man before, "Oh sorry, i see you have not met me before. My name is Stirym Shult. I have been a member of the Conculare faction for literally my whole life (that's 24 years)"

Inspecting the man for a moment, he finally said, "Are you a new recruit?"
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Coming back home, after so long. (open)   Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:56 pm

"Hmph."

He let go of his sword, he pondered the name for a moment, he had heard it before, but dismissed the thought and turned his attention back to the man.

"My name is Zechs Renaurd, I am a proud Captain of Concuclare and personal guard to its leader."

Thinking back to what he said, he took a look at the man in front of him and doubted his words.

"You say you are apart of Concuclare, yet I have never seen you before, were you on an extended mission?"
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Coming back home, after so long. (open)   Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:02 pm

He laughed, both at the fact that he called a captain of his own faction a new recruit, and at the fact that he had been away for practically 2 years. "Well, i guess" he said, with a slight hint of laughter still in his voice, "That is, if you call a 2-year mission extended". He thought of the 2 titles the man had just said where his. "Proud captain and Honour guard huh? Quite a nice pair of titles, but to earn them in 2 years, nice"
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Coming back home, after so long. (open)   Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:43 pm

"I see."

He inspected the man, he had noticed earlier he didn't seem hostile, but this man had no means of his own self defense.

"You don't seem to have any weapons, Stirym. How did you keep yourself defended?"
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Coming back home, after so long. (open)   Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 3:43 pm

"Well," he said, crossing his arms and thinking about this for some time. "I guess people just don't really attack me that much. Besides, if they did i could throw a punch or give a good kick. But combat isn't my fortey, i'm a doctor"

As he said this, he opened one of the 3 small bags that where hanging from the right-side of his belt, revealing a green powder.

Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Coming back home, after so long. (open)   Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:48 pm

"I see."

He could not argue with what the man had said, he didn't seem like the sort of person who would want to start a fight.

"Well then, Stirym, being away for so long, you've probably noticed a few new things."

He said, eying the DOS Mines.

Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Coming back home, after so long. (open)   Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:08 pm

He wondered what the man went for a moment, before noticing that the man was looking at the mines-the same ones he had been loking at earlier-and then he spoke, "Ah yes, these mines are certainly one of the achievments of Conculare. Thay're doing SO well."

As he spoke, Stirym remembered something that he had forgot for a while. "How is the leader doing, Zechs Renaurd?"
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Coming back home, after so long. (open)   Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:49 pm

He acknowledged his question and stood in a formal position before speaking of his leader.

"Under his rule, Xixas Averall has made excellent decisions in managing Concuclare, with him leading us, we will surely reach our goal."

He adjusted his swords, and brushed off his coat, lowering his hood to reveal bright white colored hair.

"Well then, Stirym Shult, you must be dying to see your old home."

He stepped back, and gestured him to move forward.

"His name seems awfully familiar.."
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Coming back home, after so long. (open)   Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:01 pm

Just the thought of returning to Conculare made Stirym grin with pleasure. After all, he had been away for 2 whole years without even hearing from his old friends and family, so he couldn't wait to return. "indeed, we shall reach our goal soon enough, if we keep up the good work."

He walked foward excitedly, "Well? shall we get going now, my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Coming back home, after so long. (open)   Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:09 pm

"Hmph, I am still having second thoughts on letting you in."

He turned and followed behind him, his hand on his sword Durendal, he gave the man a cold stare.

"I wonder who he is, I've went through multiple records and not once have I seen this man's face.."

Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Coming back home, after so long. (open)   Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:15 pm

As he walked, Stirym laughed and said, "And why would that be? I haven't done anything wrong yet have i?" He walked foward, wondering why this man didn't trust him. Is he REALLY from Conculare? He dosen't seem to trust me much he thought.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Coming back home, after so long. (open)   Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:18 pm

"Yet."

He said in a sarcastic tone, he kept hand on his sword, but his suspicions on him lessened.

"Might I ask why you left for 2 years?"

Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Coming back home, after so long. (open)   Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:42 pm

"Ah, that" said Stirym, thinking about how to word his answer properly, "Well, i was on an-as you said-extended mission. I was to go somewhere pretty far-the journey alone took about 4 weeks-in order to capture a man. unfortunatley, he got away." He said the word "unfortunatley" with a hint of sadness in his voice. He was pretty ashamed of himself, since he had been away for a long time, yet came back empty handed.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Coming back home, after so long. (open)   Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:58 pm

"I wouldn't worry about it too much, whoever it was can't run from Concuclare forever."

He sighed, looking at the man, Zechs had been with Concuclare for six years and he can only say this man looks familiar.

"Well, I must welcome you back to Concuclare."
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Coming back home, after so long. (open)   Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:16 am

Stirym stopped, noticing that the man was confused about something, "Hey. WHat's wrong? Ever since i've arrived here something's semmed wrong. Why don't you trust me huh?"
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Coming back home, after so long. (open)   Coming back home, after so long. (open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:11 am

Zechs stopped and thought about his answer for a moment before speaking.

"I can't put my finger on who you are, I can swear I've seen you before, but I've never seen your records."

He let out a sigh and kept walking, looking up at the sky.

"We should get going. Just a warning, Concuclare might have changed since you left, so be prepared to see the new Concuclare."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming back home, after so long. (open)   Coming back home, after so long. (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming back home, after so long. (open)
Page 1 of 1