Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) I_vote_lcapLet's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) I_voting_barLet's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) I_vote_lcapLet's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) I_voting_barLet's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xixas

Xixas

Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) Empty
PostSubject: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:23 pm

Xixas couldn't help but allow his smile to creep onto his face, slowly becoming a smirk. His hands itched for combat, as he had been deprived for so long. He was fully armed, with several weapons across his body. He even packed his lucky razor wire, and brought his favourite sword. A new friend of his, an Antitheai with a peculiar power had agreed to be his partner within this battle.

Xixas waited for the rest to approach, as the crowd cheered, restless for Zechs, Xixas' own Captain to arrive, alongside the Sicarian of new birth, and Xixas' own new friend.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:29 pm

Zechs was ready for combat, he took no joy from combat itself, but would do his best to win the fight, but was uneasy about fighting his leader, Xixas. He was equipped with his two swords Arondight and Clarent, and his 2 gallons of water for his Flash Freeze.

His teammate seemed capable in combat, so his priorities were set on his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Wielding Oathkeeper in battle stance. My attention was directed towards the one known as Zechs. I have complete trust in my partner Xixas. "The time has come. Take your stance. We are friends outside this Arena but enemies today"

Last edited by Dark_Xcaliber on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:45 pm

I summoned my knives. All four of them were linked with a steel chain and made out of steel themselves. I then took a deep breath, and got ready to fight. "Time to fight."
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Xixas slowly lifted one hand, and squeezed it into a fist. He aimed the fist at his teammate, a gesture, and said "Alright, I'm not all too savvy on your strength or abilities, but I'll trust you to get my back, and I promise I'll get yours".
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:56 pm

Zechs drew his sword Arondight, and pointed it towards his opponent, Akkilion. He turned his head toward his teammate, who seemed eager for a fight.

"You seem capable, but pace yourself, your opponent possesses incredible strength, speed.. And weapons."

Last edited by Zechs on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:04 pm

"Watch closely Xixas. It's time we start the fight" Immediatley after speaking with my partner I chucked my sword Oathkeeper right at Zechs.

Last edited by Dark_Xcaliber on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:06 pm

I blocked the swords with my knives, in order to protect my teammate from harm and then jettisoned my knives at the offender.

Last edited by Nikolai Forge on Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Xixas patted his partner's shoulder, and dashed forward, just a few feet. "Regnai! Pentum!". Activating his Regnai, the small crossbows upon the bottom of his wrists were auto-loaded with small bolts. He shot them in counter to the other Sicarian's knives, and threw himself aside, to avoid any other, since Xixas could only shoot two bolts at a time. He aimed his wrists, and shot an arrow at each of his foes.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:20 pm

Zechs shot up a shield of ice to block the arrow aimed at his partner, and he used his Speed Excel to dodge the arrow aimed at himself, he dashed toward Akkilion, but before he pasted Xixas, he threw two Ice Daggers at him from the side. As he got closer to Akkilion, he took a feint swing at him with his sword, another Ice Dagger awaiting under his sleeve.

Last edited by Zechs on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Dodging the swing of Zechs sword Acalan made a barrage of attacks using his hands and feet.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:26 pm

I threw a Distortion kick. The distortion manuvers were my signature move: I would throw an attack and a bullet-like force of pressure struck the target.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:37 pm

Xixas could see things started to get crazy. He dropped the Regnai on his bolts, and unveiled the Chakrams tied on his back. He wielded them in place, and dashed towards his Captain, Zechs. However, Xixas did not leave the other foe alone. He pulled back as he ran, and threw a Chakram right towards the other Sicarian, and then pulled back the other to slash at Zechs.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Zechs saw the attack from his leader, and noticed the oncoming attack from Acalon behind him, he shot up two ice shields from the angles the attacks were coming from, before the ice shields broke, he dashed with his Speed Excel to the left, turning him self around, he threw three Ice Daggers at Akkilion, as he landed, he created one Ice Dragon Claw on his arm, and charged at Xixas for an attack.

Last edited by Zechs on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:51 pm

Dodging 2 of the daggers thrown at him with the 3rd hitting his upper thigh. I warped Oathkeeper to my hands and swang it right at Zechs chest.

Last edited by Dark_Xcaliber on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:27 pm

I rushed Zechs' leader and swung my knives at him.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Xixas found himself nearly cornered by both adversaries. Instead of dodging, Xixas charged right the man with the knives, and rocketed right into his knives. "Phase!" Xixas exclaimed, using his Seventh Plane ability. A moment before contact, and he suddenly vanished from sight, and reappeared on the other side of the man within a second, the wind stolen from Xixas' lungs. However, he spun on his heels, and shot a small arrow towards Nikolai's back, and considering Xixas was only a second's worth of distance away, the shot was at extremely close range.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Zechs stopped his dash, he saw his leader phase behind his teammate, aiming a crossbow at him. He shot up an ice shield, but barely made it, the tip of the arrow still pierced him. He turned to see Akkilion run at him, swinging his sword will incredible speed, he couldn't raise Arondight in time, and the blade had struck him across the chest.

"Tch.."

He swung his sword up from the ground at him, with an edge of ice along the blade for a greater attack.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Ina a moments notice I transformed my cape into a pair of demonic purple wings. Flying out of the swords reach.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:40 pm

I felt the arrow pierce my back a little bit. I gave thanks to my teammate, who had shielded the blow for me. "Let's make this interesting."
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:23 am

Xixas spun in an instant diverge, and had the tip of his punch dagger on Nikolai's back, right in the path of his heart. His other hand was pointed at the back of his skull, crossbow bolt loaded. Xixas was less than a foot away, armed, and incredibly reactive. Even if Xixas was somehow outsped, he still had a blade and an arrow directly aimed at Nikolai, considering the distance. However, Xixas hated to see such a strong fighter go down because of a mistake.

Xixas tapped the back of his opponent with the blade, and hopped back several feet. "Turn to face me, and let's have a better battle this time, my friend. We'll just pretend that never happened...". Xixas slowly unlimbered three steel rods from his upper back, and connected them all to form a staff. He spun it over his head, and to his side, showing off. "Let's go!" He roared, and charged at Nikolai with a flurry of jabs.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:37 am

Zechs decided to throw his swords at his airborne opponent, he created Dragon Claws and dashed for his leader and teammate.

"That's better, my speed is much faster, now!"

He stepped between them, planning to counter his leader's attacks with his own.

"Nikolai, go after the other one, I'll take care of this."

Accompanied with his Speed Excel, he parried his leader's attacks, throwing in his own when possible with his speed.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:10 pm

While Zechs had been occupied with Xixas I took my time to get a good lock on him and fired Ominous Wave right at Zechs.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:00 pm

I saw what my opponent was trying to do, and I summoned a clone in the direction of the Ominous Wave. The clone would take the hit for my comrade, who was preoccupied at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)   Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's not break the coliseum. (2 v 2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Solette City :: Coliseum-
Jump to: