Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Reaper's Embrace EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Reaper's Embrace EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Reaper's Embrace EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Reaper's Embrace EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Reaper's Embrace EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Reaper's Embrace EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Reaper's Embrace EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Reaper's Embrace EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Reaper's Embrace EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Reaper's Embrace I_vote_lcapReaper's Embrace I_voting_barReaper's Embrace I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Reaper's Embrace I_vote_lcapReaper's Embrace I_voting_barReaper's Embrace I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Reaper's Embrace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xixas

Xixas

Reaper's Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Reaper's Embrace   Reaper's Embrace EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:20 pm

Exsolus was not satisfied. His blade was whet, as well as thirsty. He had been borne less than five hours ago, and he has yet to be sated. The Vampire woman, Azumai Yukiyho. As his blade punctured her skull and split her head nearly in half, he had the pleasure of watching the light leave her eyes. As a Caelator of Darkness, Exsolus was granted the memories of anyone with the fortune to fall to his blade. Exsolus continued to hunt for one other to give blessed drink to his lust and blade.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

Reaper's Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Embrace   Reaper's Embrace EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:21 pm

Durango ran out of the bushes and tried to rush the reaper. He planned on defeating him.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Reaper's Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Embrace   Reaper's Embrace EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:35 pm

Exsolus summoned the shadow that crafted into his blade, and met the attacker's rush with a powerful slice of his own. "Really?" He asked, whimsical. "I get another?! Lucky, so lucky am I... My wish has been granted, and in no time to lose". Exsolus grinned behind his visor. The sun had come up, and his eyes were no longer visible behind his helm. However, the bright red would still be seen. Exsolus thrust his blade towards the attacker with monstrous speed as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

Reaper's Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Embrace   Reaper's Embrace EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:39 pm

I managed to avoid the first slice, but I didn't have momentum to avoid the second. I felt my skin pierce open, and extreme pain followed.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Reaper's Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Embrace   Reaper's Embrace EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Exsolus thrust a hand forward, and expanded his Negative shield, creating a massive sphere of shadows that would blast the fool and everything around it backward if connected.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

Reaper's Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Embrace   Reaper's Embrace EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:48 pm

I was hit with every shot. Blood spurted everywhere
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Reaper's Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Embrace   Reaper's Embrace EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:02 am

Exsolus felt his smile slowly fade away. This had become boring, and seemingly a waste of time. However, blood was still needed. "Fine, pathetic scavenger of hope. I shall grant you your wish".

"...Oblivion..."

Exsolus wrapped the aura around his hands, turning the strength in his arms massive, tripling his average strength to a degree that could shatter a powerful shield with ease, bone being as weak as hot butter. He gripped his blade, and thrust it towards the boy's heart.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

Reaper's Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Embrace   Reaper's Embrace EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:28 pm

I fell to the ground. The life was fading from my body by the second
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Reaper's Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Embrace   Reaper's Embrace EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:34 pm

Exsolus felt the smile leave his face, and the glow leave his eyes. "You bore me, intrepid creature. Become reborn as something stronger, and I will fight you again". Exsolus twisted his blade in the boy's chest. "I grant you the blessing of Darkness, so that if and may you be reborn, remember my voice, and my appearance. Become stronger in the next life, and I will crush you then". Exsolus let a wave of pure darkness flow from his blade into the boy's slaughtered body, and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reaper's Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Embrace   Reaper's Embrace Empty

Back to top Go down

Reaper's Embrace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Solette City :: Imbera Rain Forest-
Jump to: