Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Gidori Vandor  EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Gidori Vandor  EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Gidori Vandor  EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Gidori Vandor  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Gidori Vandor  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Gidori Vandor  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Gidori Vandor  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Gidori Vandor  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Gidori Vandor  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Gidori Vandor  I_vote_lcapGidori Vandor  I_voting_barGidori Vandor  I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Gidori Vandor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor  Empty
PostSubject: Gidori Vandor    Gidori Vandor  EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:48 am

Name:Gidori Vandor

Race:elf

Appearance:Avatar Dummy! Smile

Background:Let's start when he was a kid. It was when something rather important happened. He was sitting at home, about 9 at this point. He heard the door open and his father stumble in. His father had been impaled by a horned animal. He does not know the animal to this day. His father kept knocking over things which was very unusual as he kept the house clean.

He heard his mother shreik out in horror. He had no idea what had happened. He ran in and saw the blood on his fathers shirt. His mother said to grab a few things and he did. His father was bandeged up and managed to survive THAT day. It wasn't often that an elf came back impaled from a hunt.

It was a few weeks later when it actually happened. His father came back, not impaled but an arrow in his back. His mother stood there in horror. He went to a corner and hid. His mother called for help and they arrived. His father had been shot with an arrow in the heart. This was no accident. This has been part of his mission in life, to find his fathers killer.

In his teenage years Not much happened. His mother was fine and dandy and safe. He had learned archery a bit by now. He was stronger then some elves, as at this point he was starting to practice his wood smithing. It allowed him to gather money for he family besides the normal meat at the market. This allowed him to buy a bow he rarely uses. It was a bow made of metal and the string very tense.He wasn't used to this. (TBC)

Personality:Laid back, his ear tense when he feels danger. When he is needed to be serious he becomes Very serious.

Abilities (Maximum Three with explanation):

Naturia Augmentation: The ability to tap the tip of an arrow, in exchange for a dab of blood, the arrow becomes enchanted. The enchantments can vary from burning, to triple, to wired, to chain link, to glass, and so fourth. Arrow specialization. This ability can be used once every two posts, and when an arrow augment is chosen, it is the only augment usable until the next two posts where it can be changed. If the same augment is chosen after the two posts, its efficiency is halved.

Forest Eruption: The user temporarily manifests earth into wood, and eight pillars of thick wood. These pillars are pushed up from the ground in random locations within a quarter-mile. Each pillar is ten feet tall. Can only be used once every ten of the user's posts, and the amount of pillars can be doubled in exchange for losing the ability for the rest of combat.

Guardian of the Forest: The user can melt themselves into thick wooden substances, and travel between the range of a quarter mile. The user can emerge from the wooden substance and travel at will. Can only travel up to once per post, and must emerge within the post traveled, or the post after.

Faction (Suibete, Kakusu, Concuclare. For information on Factions, click here https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t2-factions): Concuclare

Last edited by Xixas on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:23 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Finishing a few things.)
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Gidori Vandor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vandor    Gidori Vandor  EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Seems Legit
Back to top Go down

Gidori Vandor
Page 1 of 1