Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. I_vote_lcapDust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. I_voting_barDust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. I_vote_lcapDust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. I_voting_barDust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. Empty
PostSubject: Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town.   Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Gidori walked into the small town. He was here on buisness. He was to build a man a chair. He came into the home of a fellow. His name was Dust. "Hello, Are you Dust."
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town.   Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:02 pm

"I am dust" I say, looking the elf over from under my hat. He smelled of trees an earth and had an air of grace around him, typical elf. I reach under my coat and produce some "Nails" for the "chair."

"These won't be cheep, did you bring what I requested?" I ask, holding out my other hand, expecting payment for my services.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town.   Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:04 pm

I pull money out of my pocket and smile, I put out my hand and the money was in it.
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town.   Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:07 pm

I swipe the coins and hand him the sack, turning without a word and heading towards the crowded market square. I chuckle to myself, "when he opens that bag, all he's getting are some rocks." I laugh now, before turning to look back at the elf. worst idea i had ever had.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town.   Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:10 pm

I opened the bag, and closed it. I put it on my belt and started to run after the fellow Dust. I was not getting ripped off!
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town.   Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:17 pm

"Crap" I whisper, ducking low and winding through the crowds, hoping to become lost. Then again I was a five foot tall walking blue fox, I was easy to spot. Turning I drew my blade and faced him. I held the blade so that it was parallel to my arm, ready to strike. "Is your life worth a few coins?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town.   Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:21 pm

"Is your life worth mine is the real question?" I say, unsheathing my bow after i stopped 10 feet away.
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town.   Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:26 pm

I move the sword in front of me, gathering several orbs in my hand. Using my magic i power them with fire.

"Better question, how many of their lives is this worth?" I ask before throwing the spheres into the air and launching my dust storm attack. The spheres get sucked into my attack and thrown outwards in an arch. A few second later several pillars of fire, each almost nine feet around engulf several people.

"It matters not if i burn this village to the ground, destruction gives way to life." I say, standing with my sword across my chest, ready to dodge or block.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town.   Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:27 pm

"You son of a bitch..." I say, then try to figure out how to attack, "I've got a question if you will..'
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town.   Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:36 pm

"Questions should not be of certain things." I say, before rushing toward him, ready to end this in one shot. My sword glowed as It yearned for a kill, a blue aura flowing off it.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town.   Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Useing my '6th scence' I dodged it barely and fired an arrow at your shoulder after rolling into a kneeling position.
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town.   Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:44 pm

The arrow clips my cap pulling back, rolling with the momentum I stand, looking right at him. I gather more obs in my hand, this time powering them with ice.

"Let's see if i can't help you chill out. BLIZZARD STORM!" I yell throwing them in the air a lunching the at him. Halfway their the explode becoming a wave of super cold air, which coats the ground and people in a thick layer of ice.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town.   Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:13 pm

I run back as fast as I can. The storm was fast but I dived and rolled barely out of the range
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town.   Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:18 pm

I stop the storm and stare at him, not many dodge my blizzard storm. I pull out more orbs, created from my own energy and power them with fire before throwing them all around the plaza.

"one last chance to walk away before i turn this place into a wasteland, so exactly the same but on fire." I say to him, sword at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town.   Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:20 pm

A long smirk came upon my face. I pulled an arrow and shafted it. I pulled it back to it's max and fired the arrow straight at your heart.
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town.   Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:15 pm

"heh" I pull my blade across my chest and the arrow bounces of harmlessly. "Your way then" I yell, before jumping into the air and preforming the dust storm. All the activated fire orbs get sucked up and shot out, hitting buildings and people alike, for a few moments the town was nothing but pillars of flame, then the real fires started. Building crumbled and piles of ash remained.

"A few coins was worth all these lives then." I ask him, pulling my cloak around me. "You are one of the kakusu, fighting for peace. Yet here you are sacrificing people for a few coins. You don't deserve to live, but you will. With the guilt that because of greed, your greed, these people had to die." I say, not bother to lift my hat to look into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town.   Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dust Vs Gidori Aka The destruction of Worn Town.
Page 1 of 1