Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
A walk amongst memories. (Dust) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
A walk amongst memories. (Dust) EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
A walk amongst memories. (Dust) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
A walk amongst memories. (Dust) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
A walk amongst memories. (Dust) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
A walk amongst memories. (Dust) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
A walk amongst memories. (Dust) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
A walk amongst memories. (Dust) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
A walk amongst memories. (Dust) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
A walk amongst memories. (Dust) I_vote_lcapA walk amongst memories. (Dust) I_voting_barA walk amongst memories. (Dust) I_vote_rcap 
Connor
A walk amongst memories. (Dust) I_vote_lcapA walk amongst memories. (Dust) I_voting_barA walk amongst memories. (Dust) I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

A walk amongst memories. (Dust)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

A walk amongst memories. (Dust) Empty
PostSubject: A walk amongst memories. (Dust)   A walk amongst memories. (Dust) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:08 pm

I stumbled amongst the graves. Here and there i read the names, some were people from my village. I felt like smashing those graves, but in the end i had more respect for them then i did for myself, i guess.

I finally stop in front of the grave i was looking for, here I kneel down and rest my head against it for a few minutes silently weeping. Then I stand and look up to the sky, it's grey clouds blotting out the sun and leaving everything in shadow. It's how i felt, as if my real feelings were hiding behind the clouds. I couldn't even remember being happy anymore, only broken and beaten. These thoughts cause me to grip the blade; "I had never been happy, except with you. So they ripped you from me and sent you away. I promise i'll find who did this and i will destroy them." Tears leak from my eyes to mingle with the rain, freshly started. I turned from the grave and walked towards anywhere, my search would be long, but i'd find those that had put her in danger and destroy them.

On the grave had been written, 'here lives Fora, a warrior of peace.'
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

A walk amongst memories. (Dust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk amongst memories. (Dust)   A walk amongst memories. (Dust) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:26 pm

Peace, peace is the lie of murders and zealots. It's their war-cry and their bible; "WE FIGHT OF THE PEACE OF THE REALM." they'll yell, whilst they rip people limb from limb, they very ground becoming muddy from the blood. If only i had been around during that war. I would have burned them all, and then frozen the ash.

I walk now between the graves, there are others here, in morning. These people, in me ignite a small glimmer of compassion. They hurt like i did, shared my pain. It was an unfamiliar and strange feeling. I banish it with a huff and move towards the exit. One day, when the killing stops and the people lie still, I'll be able to rest, i thought to myself. I notice two people in particular. Strangely they are burying something quite small, a child? I do not dwell on it, it's not my place. My place is Ragnarok, with the freezing ground and burning sky.
Back to top Go down

A walk amongst memories. (Dust)
Page 1 of 1