Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Serephene - Seraph EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Serephene - Seraph EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Serephene - Seraph EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Serephene - Seraph EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Serephene - Seraph EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Serephene - Seraph EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Serephene - Seraph EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Serephene - Seraph EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Serephene - Seraph EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Serephene - Seraph I_vote_lcapSerephene - Seraph I_voting_barSerephene - Seraph I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Serephene - Seraph I_vote_lcapSerephene - Seraph I_voting_barSerephene - Seraph I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Serephene - Seraph

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Finvarre

Finvarre

Serephene - Seraph Empty
PostSubject: Serephene - Seraph   Serephene - Seraph EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:52 pm

Name:  Serephene

Race: Seraph

Appearance: Long, deep golden hair, with light streaks of platinum. Her eyes are a deep amber, gold when in light. She wears a white dress, with thin straps.

Background: Not really known, as she's the Seraph of Will and Life.

Personality: Loyal to a fault, sassy, sometimes rude, but if you're a role model to you she does everything short of worshiping you.

Abilities (Maximum Three with explanation):

Rain of Life- Pure white light attacks the foe, following them for 30m. Can be out ran if your character is fast.

Pillars of Life- Eight pillars erupt from the ground, made entirely of white light. they then travel out from her by 10m, proceeding to lock her and her opponent in an Octagon-ring. Damaging if not avoided.

Sword and Shield- She stands still, letting her sword and shield battle for her. She can attack with Rain of Life, or minor attacks like it. If hit with long range, her sword and shield return to her immediately.

Faction (Suibete, Kakusu, Concuclare. For information on Factions, click here https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t2-factions):

Unknown
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Connor

Connor

Serephene - Seraph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serephene - Seraph   Serephene - Seraph EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:56 pm

Alrighty, that's one character to whom I say OK, as long as to evil it says KO ^^
Back to top Go down

Serephene - Seraph
Page 1 of 1