Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Finvarre (Light Caelator) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Finvarre (Light Caelator) EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Finvarre (Light Caelator) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Finvarre (Light Caelator) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Finvarre (Light Caelator) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Finvarre (Light Caelator) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Finvarre (Light Caelator) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Finvarre (Light Caelator) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Finvarre (Light Caelator) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Finvarre (Light Caelator) I_vote_lcapFinvarre (Light Caelator) I_voting_barFinvarre (Light Caelator) I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Finvarre (Light Caelator) I_vote_lcapFinvarre (Light Caelator) I_voting_barFinvarre (Light Caelator) I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Finvarre (Light Caelator)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Finvarre

Finvarre

Finvarre (Light Caelator) Empty
PostSubject: Finvarre (Light Caelator)   Finvarre (Light Caelator) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:16 pm

Name:
  Finvarre

Race:
  Caelator of Light

Appearance:
   Pure, white hair that reaches the shoulders. Her left eye has a single scar running down it. The runes that cover her body are a teal color, and her skin is as light as the other Caelators.

(Before turning)
Finvarre (Light Caelator) Rsz_1a10
(After turning)
Finvarre (Light Caelator) EEhL8-1

Background:
     Finvarre was a soldier who fought in the Purging war, in a land far from this Realm. Before being drafted, she was raised in an animal shelter, growing more and more fond of those who were less human, and shutting herself off from them. Slightly talented in the flute, she would play around the fire with the other soldiers from her platoon. Training had made her body lithe and powerful, quick as a whip and strong as a bull. When she and the troops were sent out into action, she held her chakrams fiercely and with ease... Until she was stabbed in the back by one from her own platoon. Her death being blamed on an AWOL lieutenant who was known for his mental break-downs, her family was sent the letter of her death, and her soul roamed the world. Finally being reborn in the realm of our Factions, she was found by Zechs, and brought into the Conculare Faction.

Personality:
   She can be extremely sweet and will avoid conflict when she can. She's... also extremely shy- Which she hides behind a facade of toughness and silence. Loyal to her leader, she'll follow orders to their specified extent... Unless she feels the need to go above and beyond.

Which is often.

Abilities (Maximum Three with explanation):

Light Trail: Finvarre is able to throw the Chakrams, and control exactly where they go with her hands. Light will trail after them, creating a wall that can hurt or trap the character fighting her. She must stand absolutely still to do this.

Blinding Orb: An orb that follows the opponent around, always in between the user and opponent, shining ridiculously bright, and can't be destroyed since it's just light. Incredibly blinding, and only effects them since as the caster, it wouldn't appear as anything other than a glowing ball to Finvarre, but is ridiculously bright to them. Lasts two posts, takes three to recharge.

Ribbons of Light: Five ribbons of light shoot out from her hand, contracting the opponent for one post. Takes four to five posts to recharge, depending on how many ribbons ensnare the opponent. Can be dodged, though hard to dodge all of them.

Faction (Suibete, Kakusu, Concuclare. For information on Factions, click here https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t2-factions):

Conculare

Last edited by Finvarre on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Connor

Connor

Finvarre (Light Caelator) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finvarre (Light Caelator)   Finvarre (Light Caelator) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:39 pm

Careful with those blades, you could get hurt. Have fun, though Razz
Back to top Go down

Finvarre (Light Caelator)
Page 1 of 1