Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Aurelyn, Battle Seraph EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Aurelyn, Battle Seraph EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Aurelyn, Battle Seraph EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Aurelyn, Battle Seraph EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Aurelyn, Battle Seraph EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Aurelyn, Battle Seraph EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Aurelyn, Battle Seraph EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Aurelyn, Battle Seraph EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Aurelyn, Battle Seraph EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Aurelyn, Battle Seraph I_vote_lcapAurelyn, Battle Seraph I_voting_barAurelyn, Battle Seraph I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Aurelyn, Battle Seraph I_vote_lcapAurelyn, Battle Seraph I_voting_barAurelyn, Battle Seraph I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Aurelyn, Battle Seraph

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Connor

Connor

Aurelyn, Battle Seraph Empty
PostSubject: Aurelyn, Battle Seraph   Aurelyn, Battle Seraph EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:44 pm

Name: Aurelyn

Surname: Valkyrie

Race: Seraph

Appearance:
The Valkyrie:

Background: Leader of the Seraphs, Aurelyn has many duties to fulfill. She mostly makes sure that nothing comes to break the balance of good and evil in the Realms, mostly on the Mortals'. Although she is the leader of the entire Heavens, she is also a fine strategist and never stays away from battles involving her people or friends. While most leaders would stay far from them, she willingly joins the melee to bring hope and courage to her allies, as well as fear and despair to her foes.

Recently, she decided to leave the Heavens, as everything was peaceful there, as always, and went to the Mortals' Realm in search of something to bring her out of her rather boring routine and spice her life a little.

Personality: Loyal and proud, the Valkyrie is all but a coward. noble and respected by all, she tends to look at others as equals, unless they are evil or displeased her greatly. Respectful to others, she will never let a friend down unless she has a very good reason.

Abilities :

Blessing of Heavens: Aurelyn calls forth the Holy energy of the Heavens to grant her allies a Blessing, boosting their abilities for a short duration, or heal their wounds.

Armament Invocation: Aurelyn calls upon the Holy Armory to get Armors and Weapons. Depending on the items she calls upon, her appearance might change, depending on her feelings and the situation she's in.

Wrath of the Skies: Aurelyn calls forth all the Celestial Might for herself and sends a beam of pure Holy Energy at her targets, inflicting on them the Heavens' Fury. Dealing great damages to both the Body and the Soul of the Wicked, it will instead heal and purify the Pure, allowing them to continue their fight agains Evil.

Faction:

Last edited by Connor on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Aurelyn, Battle Seraph   Aurelyn, Battle Seraph EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Powers too inspecific. Too much left for imagination. Make is less like a green lantern
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Aurelyn, Battle Seraph   Aurelyn, Battle Seraph EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:18 pm

I likey. Approved
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurelyn, Battle Seraph   Aurelyn, Battle Seraph Empty

Back to top Go down

Aurelyn, Battle Seraph
Page 1 of 1