Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Sun and Moon - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSun and Moon - Page 2 I_voting_barSun and Moon - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Sun and Moon - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSun and Moon - Page 2 I_voting_barSun and Moon - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Sun and Moon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Finvarre

Finvarre

Sun and Moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:05 am

"Ah, but at this moment. And as herald of War, you could be either an ally or an enemy of Suibete. Nyet, I cannot let this be. So, please forgive my rudeness, but.. I must keep an eye on you. Now then... The pup to your right is the brother of the lost girl. I'm not sure exactly why, but he says you smell nice."
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:10 am

I tilted my head not knowing what she was talking about.

"Lost girl?"

Then, a picture of the buried cub appeared in my mind.

"Oh, the cub... Suibete, you say? You mean one of the three new factions that intend to reshape this Realm, guided by that man... What's his name again... Muscleman?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:28 am

"Muscle Rider. He feeds me, I protect him, safe deal all in all. And I guess... that they could be called Factions, yes."

Shrugging, I sighed, looking at the cub.

"If only this realm had an order to it..."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:27 pm

I refrained from laughing. She claims her faction wants to restore order, yet they can't see the already existing one.

"This Realm, along with every other, is guided by order. If it wasn't the case, great chaos would rule. The Realms would clash one against another, self-destructing and causing demise to the others. Causing a global war in order to "restore" said order would only quicken it's path to chaos."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:41 pm

"I know the order of life and death, good and evil. But you don't see the disorder in the realm of souls, do you?"

Frowning up at her, I heaved a heavy sigh.

"We only wish to ask the kings and rulers to unite under us, and to crush the gangs, and the mobs and the unnecessary violence..."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:53 pm

That time, I couldn't restrain my laughter.

"So, you say that, in order to stop violence from spreading, you wish to use even more violence? Hatred only brings hatred, it's a vicious cycle. Peace can't be achieved if based on violence. There will always be some to rebel against it, to intend to apply their own vision to peace. Believe me, I led countless battles, and none ever brought true peace anywhere. It only brought a temporary truce before another was brought up. Is that what you wish for?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Sighing at this, I looked down at my family of wolves.

"It is the option forced upon me. For now...."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:39 pm

I lifted an eyebrow. What was she trying to say?

"Forced on you? If you don't agree with it, why don't you just leave it, then. Every being is free of his own choices and should never be forced to do something they don't like or don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:52 pm

"It's my life that forced this. Mistake it not."

Shaking my head I looked up at her.

"Forgive me.."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:57 pm

I nodded.

"I see... Don't worry, I should be the one apologizing. I didn't understand your sayings completely. But I still maintain that there is always a choice. It is only up to you to make it or not..."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:10 pm

"Da... My reasons are my reasons.. And I will not force them upon you. Please believe me in that note."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:15 pm

I smiled.

"Very well, then."

I looked up at the sky and closed my eyes, remembering.

"I met that Muscle Rider once. He was hung over in a town and held the same dialogue about Suibete wanting to unify this Realm. I don't know if it's because of his condition, but he didn't seem very... convincing."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:59 pm

"It's all about your own goals..."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:04 pm

I nodded and looked at her.

"Indeed. People are gathering under either one of those three banners, each hoping to change this Realm according to what they believe should be right."

I sighed.

"But I fear that all this will only lead to a war between those three factions. Rivalry will cause great torments and turn the people against itself rather than that for what they fight."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 6:08 pm

Nodding my head at the wisdom of her words, I smiled gently.

"But I'd rather us war between each other, than let the current under wars between the races continue..."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 6:30 pm

I shook my head.

"Neither of them is wishable to anyone. While it is true that Racial Wars are slightly worse since it could lead to the annihilation of an entire race, any other is not an option either. Too many would die and perish for the dream of the victor to come true. This Realm would end up even more divided as it is right now..."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:58 pm

"And you are supposed to be the Herald of War.."

Sighing, I looked up a the sky.

"Every night, I wish I could see... Just to see the heavens above me once more."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:12 pm

I sighed.

"Being the Herald of War doesn't mean I approve all of them. I fight when it is needed, and only if I deem a cause righteous."

I carefully got up, looking at the wolves surrounding me.

"If you would let me, I might be able to grant that wish of yours. I don't guarantee the success, though, but it won't be any worse."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:14 pm

"A Seraph has already tried to save my sight."

I looked over at her, giving a bitter smile.

"I only have the sight of outlines because of it. Sadly, my eyes are cursed."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:19 pm

I nodded.

"Well, being so resigned to it, I believe that is a blockade to your recovery. Even in the darkest of nights, there will always be a light for those who have hope and faith."

I took a step closer.

"But that decision is up to you. Like I said earlier, no one can impose a choice on another. It's up to that person to forge her own opinion and make her own choices."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:22 pm

"It's not that I'm resigned to it. I'm resigned to the curse. I spent a thousand years trying to recover my sight... The curse just ate it and ate it."

Shrugging, I whistled and got my wolves back to my side.

"My pack will no longer treat you as a threat. So... Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:49 pm

I sighed.

"Very well, if you're so resigned to it, then I guess taking it away would simply aggravate your condition, causing a shock that could kill you. And, like I said, I tend to avoid unnecessary deaths."

I turned towards the gates and said:

"If you were to need me, just call and I will see what I can do, if anything can be done."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:27 pm

"COULD you cure a curse beset by the fallen seraph?"

Frowning, I heard her clothes rustle. She was moving, and normally that didn't bode well.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:33 pm

I stopped at the mention of that title. I turned to look at her.

"Fallen Seraph, you said?"

Only one could match to this name.

Temran...

I thought for a moment. The Seraph I had banished long ago seemed to have found a way to still pursue his tainted objectives...

"Only a Seraph can break another's doings, and that is only if said Seraph is higher ranked than the one who cursed you."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:37 pm

"The Seraph just laughed at me. He was apparently a high up, because he thought that no one could undo his curse...."

Sighing, I stood up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sun and Moon
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Suibete Territory :: Graveyard-
Jump to: