Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Sun and Moon - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Sun and Moon - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Sun and Moon - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Sun and Moon - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Sun and Moon - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Sun and Moon - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Sun and Moon - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Sun and Moon - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Sun and Moon - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Sun and Moon - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSun and Moon - Page 3 I_voting_barSun and Moon - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Sun and Moon - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSun and Moon - Page 3 I_voting_barSun and Moon - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Sun and Moon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Connor

Connor

Sun and Moon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:46 pm

I smiled and tried my best not to laugh at that overconfidence of the Fallen in his curse.

"Well then, time to open your eyes."

I stepped towards her, a bright aura starting to appear around me, coursing up to my hands. I put them on her head and said:

"By the Realm of Light, I banish this unholy might! Begone, tainted curse! The Valkyrie casts you out!"

The aura passed to her head and went in her eyes, making them shine like two small suns. Then, the light left, and I stood there, waiting to see the results.

"Don't open your eyes too quickly. One step at a time."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:50 pm

Slowly I opened them, letting the light invade them. Not having full vision, I frowned. However, I was now able to see more than just faint outlines. The world was a blue hue, one I recognized from the time I could see. The woman in front of me had light hair, and her facial features were visible. Where there was too much light, I couldn't see, and where there was once utter darkness, I could see each blade of grass.

"Not.. what I was expecting. Ah.. I need darker lenses... all of the light is practically blinding... But... Thank you. From the bottom of my heart."

Looking up to her, I gave her a small smile- something I had not truly done since I was age 23.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:00 pm

I smiled back at her.

"Welcome to the light once again. I'm sorry if it's not perfect, though. The Curse you were afflicted with shouldn't come back. But if it does, you know who to call."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:03 pm

Nodding my head at her, I let out a sharp whistle. The pack got in formation- the alphas walking ahead of me, and the rest flanking my sides and rear.

"And indeed, I will call if true needs arise. Godspeed, sister."

Flashing out my Katana, I raised it in the air to her as a salute.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:13 pm

I nodded and a pair of white wings appeared in my back. A Spear appeared in my hand, the Seraph symbol instead of a blade. My clothes changed to a white suit, floating with the wind.

"May the light guide you away from the Darkness and Chaos."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:17 pm

"And may Fate find you with a warm and gentle breeze under your wings."

I winced slightly at the sudden change of light around her, before blinking away tears. I wouldn't let pain forbid me a goodbye to a new found friend.

"Adieu, ma sœur dans la guerre."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Moon   Sun and Moon - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sun and Moon
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Suibete Territory :: Graveyard-
Jump to: