Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
On my way out of Cape town (open) I_vote_lcapOn my way out of Cape town (open) I_voting_barOn my way out of Cape town (open) I_vote_rcap 
Connor
On my way out of Cape town (open) I_vote_lcapOn my way out of Cape town (open) I_voting_barOn my way out of Cape town (open) I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

On my way out of Cape town (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

On my way out of Cape town (open) Empty
PostSubject: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:27 pm

I was walking around in Centuru, trying to leave Cape town after a successfull visit to the graveyard. I had my hood up and, although i guess i looked abit suspiciouse, i thought nobody would notice me. So i walked through the large crowds of people who were all doing something.

"Wow, no wonder they call this the center of Cape town, it's bloody packed!" i muttered to myself, chuckling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Aster was walking against the crowds, pickpocketing the people he saw who looked rich, he sat down on a bench, putting his loot in his bag, he sat back with his hands behind his head and looked up at the sky.

"Hm, this isn't enough to get the materials Alys sent me to get, and I am afraid I will be noticed doing any more of this."

Slumping back over, he looked around at the crowds of people, and saw one person who stood out from the rest. "Perfect." Aster stood up and innocently walked toward him, his hands still behind his head, but as he got closer he put his hand in his pocket and directed his right toward the man hoping to find some money, he stood out amongst the rest so much, he had to rich!
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 5:10 pm

From the corner of my eye, i noticed the man reach out to me. Without turning around, i grabbed his arm, applying some pressure to it for a little fun. "What do you think you are doing?" I asked, still facing away from the man
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 5:30 pm

"Heh, seems you're smarter than a lot of people in this town, I thought my skills were better than this, oh well I suppose."

Tugging my arm back a few times, I knew he had no intention of letting go.

"So you caught me, I don't have a prize to give you, so how about you let me go? You didn't lose anything, I didn't gain anything, so how about it, friend?" Smirking at the man, my hand ready to draw my sword.

"Sorry Alys, seems I've been noticed again.."
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:30 am

I chuckled slightly before speaking, "I guess you're right, i didn't lose anything. But, i didn't GAIN anything. And i am a man who loves to gain things."

Finally, i turned around, revealing my sky-blue skin and my dark blue eyes. I looked at him for a moment before noticing his sword. That will do nicely i thought to myself. "How about that sword of yours?" I said, grinning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:04 am

He blinked twice in curiosity before letting out a hysterical laugh, and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"So, you want my sword, eh? When there's something worth much more looking you straight in the eye."

The man still not letting go of his arm, he leaned back and swung past a wall, swiping a wanted poster of him, he stood back up and showed him the paper.

Aster Coliar, wanted for $25,000

"Y'see? Quite a dashing fellow, huh? So, if you turn me in, you get all that money! What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:37 pm

I sighed, not knowing why people always relied on money to get out of situations. I mean, what is so good about it? Somebody could easily just MAKE more money, and besides it-oops, lost my trail of thought for a moment.

"You don't get it do you?" i say, still eyeing his sword. "To me, money is worthless, i'd much rather have that weapon of yours, after all it's been crafted well."

Last edited by NagaTheFallen on Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Aster silently removed his hand from the man's grasp, skipping a few steps back, he chuckled with his arms behind his head. "So, it seems I am not gonna convince you otherwise, huh?"

He drew his sword and held it straight forward, stopping not even an inch away from the man's face. The sword was all black, with a red trim around the edge of the blade. "Quite a nice sword, no? I put all my effort into making it, so you have to see the difficulty in giving it away."

He pulled it away, sheathing it in it's scabbard on his back. "And I don't suggest you fight me for it, that wouldn't end well. And I'd rather not ruin the nice day the people around us are having." He taunted the man as he gave him a devious smirk.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:16 am

I did not even flinch when he drew the sword to my head, or when he taunted me. I didn't expect him to just GIVE AWAY his precious sword, so having to fight him would be pretty much my only option.

"Well, you are right, it certainly would NOT end well, at least not for you." i said, chuckling evily. "But, my unfortunate friend, the difference between you and i is, i LIVE to ruin the nice day for people" As i spoke, i realesed a taunting wave of dark energy which scared the life out of ceveral passing civillians. "Now" i said, crossing my arms, "i suggest you attack first."
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:44 pm

"Oh, I never expected you to have this kind of power."

His hands grew bright, brighter until they caught fire.

"I haven't had a fight in awhile, so let's get things started!"

The fire around his hands grew until they reached his forearm, his Blazing Fiocina had reached its 2nd level, he dashed toward the man, his hand, engulfed in flames, aimed straight for him.

"Now then, time for an interesting fight!"

A few steps before the man, he stopped dead in his tracks, jumping in the air and coming down with a fury of flames.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:46 pm

I grinned, side-stepping to the right, dodging his attack. "You know" i said, charging a dark bolt in my left hand, "Not having fought for a long time is a sign of weakness. Or pacafism, but thats all up to you"

I thrust out my hand at him, releasing the dark bolt and sending it towards him. At the same time, i entered a kind of defencive stance incase he happened to survive my first attack.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Aster rolled away to get distance, drew his sword and put a layer of fire around it to block the attack, having hit my blade it still sent me back a bit.

"Quite a punch you pack there, friend. Seems this fight will be better than I had initially thought."

Seeing that the people had run off, he started to remove his limiters, the flames on his sword grew bigger, he swung three big swings at the man, releasing three waves of fire at him.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:17 pm

"If i didn't know any better" i said to him, charging a Dark Scythe in my right arm, "I would have said you where underestimating me. And that ofthen gets people-" before i finish, i launch a long blade of dark energy, long enough to counter all 3 of his attacks, "Dead"

When our attacks collided, there was a massive explosion, which knocked me down, although i didn't see what happened to my foe because of the smoke. "However," i say, jumping up to my feat and running into the smoke for a close-ranged attack, "i doubt you will be easy to beat"
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:33 pm

"Same can be said for you, your power is immense, but.."

He powered his Blazing Fiocina past 3rd and up to the 4th and final level. Before charging, he threw two feint waves at him, as soon as they passed, Aster came charging at him with his 4th Blazing Fiocina.

"A small amount of power with the right tactics can overcome the greatest of powers!"
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:05 pm

I ducked down, doding the waves of fire, saying "what?" only before realising what he meant. After dodging his first attck, i saw him charging at me, and at the range we wre in, i had no choice but to take the attack head on.

I put my arms out, surrounding the palm of my hands with dark energy for abit protection, though i doubted it would've done me much good. But, as a matter of fact, it did! as i grabbed him by his shoulders, the pain that i WOULD have felt was reduced by a large amount, but it still hurt.

I then launched a wave of darkness at him, hoping to push him back.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:39 pm

He used his Blazing Fiocinas as a shield, but was hit back a large distance, and his left arm could barely move.

"Ouch, that hurt."

He managed a smile with his pain, but he saw his sword had flung away from him, he ran toward the man, creating fire around his leg, he made a quick kick to his left, during his kick he made a jab with his right arm, still in its 4th stage.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:44 pm

I looked at his sword, remembering that it was what i wanted, and i became determind to get it. I raised my arm to block his kick which caused a great deal of pain, but i could take it. At the same time, his jab hit my chest and sent me flying back.

Although i landed on my feet, i was now further away from the sword than before. That made me mad. "I WILL get that sword" i yelled, releasing my black, sinister wings and flying into the air, launching dark bolts at my opponent from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:51 pm

He dodged as many bolts as he could, he made a dash for his sword, he kicked the sword up, but before he could grab the hilt, a Dark Bolt hit his hand, and another hit him back against a wall.

"You really want that sword, huh?"

He let out a laugh, but soon turned into a cough, he slowly got up, his left arm starting to get better, but not entirely. He saw the sword was now closer, he started to run for it, but that caused him great pain, and he fell before he could the reach the sword.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:59 pm

I saw him fall over, and i couldn't help but laugh. "The thing about me is," i said,flying down to the sword at top speed, "When i want something, i get it no matter what!"

I landed infront of the sword, picking it up, and turning around, "I have the sword, so i guess this fights over, unless i feel like eating your sould." i told him, smiling evily.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:05 pm

"Seems you've forgot one thing."

He grabbed the blade of the sword, and set it ablaze with Flame Manipulation, and gave a sly smile.

"I control fire."

He shot a wave of fire point blank at the man, more of a distraction, rather than an attack, and took back his sword.

"If I was you, I would've gone with the reward."
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:27 pm

The attack startled me, causing me to be un-prepared for it. It hit my chest with alot of force, and set my robe on fire. As i let go of the sword to Put out the fire, i noticed him taking the sword, "Dammit" i silently whispered as i finally got rid of the fire and ripped off the top of my robe, revealing my dark-blue sking and many of my battle-scars.

"Yes, you would have" i said, still staring at that sword and trying to decide wether or not to kill this boy, "But then again, you're not me; i am"

I charged at the boy, launching a Dark Scythe that was aimed at his head. I was almost out of energy, and i wondered if the boy was to. It now all depended on who ran out of energy first, and i was determined to get that sword.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:55 pm

My Blazing Fiocina went out, I didn't have much else left, but my arm could move now. I saw his attack, but my sword only blocked the side of my face, blocking the fatalities of the attack.

"This is bad.."

He was almost running out of power, he had to use it sparingly, he saw the man charge straight for him, so he shot a wave of fire from his sword and made a dash to to the left.

"I don't know if scenarios like these make me afraid of making swords, or proud that people will kill for them."
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:11 pm

"If i where you" i said, mocking what he had said last time about the reward, "I would be afraid". As i charged, i grinned, firing one last dark bolt aimed at his head, while jumping up to see what would happen.
While in the air, i mustered up every last bit of energy i had, firing a smaller dark bolt at him from above.

"I doubt he'll dodge this" i muttered to myself, panting slightly, "but if he does, i'm screwed!"
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Judging where the Dark Bolts were aimed, he back flipped dodging both, making them collide and making a crater, engulfing the area in smoke.

"Seems I don't have any energy left, time for some close quarters combat!"

Out from the smoke, he jumped at the man, taking a diagonal swing at him with his sword.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:44 pm

I ducked quickly after seeing him launch his attack, and aimed a punch at his chest. Then, not knowing if my punch had actually delt much damage, i aimed yet another punch at the mans head.

I jumped back and awaited his next move, trying to regain some energy as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

On my way out of Cape town (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next