Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). I_vote_lcapOutrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). I_voting_barOutrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). I_vote_lcapOutrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). I_voting_barOutrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post).

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xixas

Xixas

Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). Empty
PostSubject: Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post).   Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:19 am

"Fyre! Barrier Release!". Xixas took a heavy slam from the tail of a creature so powerful, it dwarfed that of the stone golems of Argenia. Thanks to his increased defense, Xixas took no damage as he raised his steel armlets to guard against the attack other than a few scrapes from the scales, sharp as steel. Xixas, however, could not guard against the momentum that followed suit.

"Somebody catch meeeeeeee!" Xixas yelled outward, as he flew through the air in his Defensive state. He landed on his curved soles, angling his body like a jagged Z to control the momentum as he fell. Xixas slammed against the soft soil and wheat of the Vasure plains, rolling with the physics of a rag doll. As he eventually came to a halt, Xixas thanked the Seventh his Defensive Fyre barrier was as strong as it was. "Oh, Gods, what am I going to do about this one..." The Sicarian commented to himself as he picked the dirt and grain from his hair.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post).   Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:22 am

Evrae, the Guardian Wyrm descended from the small cliff it had launched Xixas from. It let out a terrifying roar, the sound waves so intense that the breeze itself was pushed away, and the wheat of the plains were flattened. The Wyrm raised itself to a massive height of almost a hundred feet, and extended its claws, its chest rumbling with the deep, powerful growl that rose to its maw.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post).   Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:31 am

Zechs was rushing through the plains with his Speed Excel only to stop and see his leader flying off of the cliff and soon landing.

"What could've-"

He soon saw the monstrous beast emerge, its roar made him stand in a defensive position.

"I see.."

He used his Speed Excel, his vision starting to blur of using it often, but soon caught up to Xixas, and the beast.

"What IS that thing?"
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post).   Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:33 am

Evrae leered its massive gaze towards the newcomer, and growled fiercely. It clenched its claws together, and generated a wave of streaming magical missiles from thin air, and launched them all at the two tiny combatants below.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post).   Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:35 am

I ran up noticing both the leader of my faction and The White Ageis. I cut my finger a bit and the blood dripped upon the arrow tip. "Explosive." I fire it at the middle area of the Wyrm.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post).   Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:38 am

The explosion from the unknown source scattered the magic missiles, sending the array away from the two men. Evrae turned its gaze around, to find yet another man. The pests were scurrying, and Evrae was influenced by its rage of wakening, and urge to crush. It let out a massive spew of electrified steel shards from its jaws, each tiny lightning blade as lethal as the next.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

PostSubject: Re: Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post).   Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:46 am

Following the Elf I ran toward the cliff and jumped off. Using all 4 of my pressure release I was boosted and landed on the cliff nearest to the beast.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post).   Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:52 am

Evrae's multitude of sensory glands gave it foresight to the insects that were joining into the fray. Evrae curled its massive body, and sprung itself across the plains to the left flank of the first two fighters. It landed far away from any spot the warriors were approaching from, this happening in matters of seconds as the lightning storm of steel was about to swarm the two on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post).   Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:03 am

"Zechs!" Xixas grabbed his Captain's arm, and roared: "Fyre! Speed Release!" Xixas' speed skyrocketed to such levels, he was barely visible. Together with Zechs, he jetted out of the range of the deadly blast of electrified steel, ripping across the wheat, and tearing it up from the ground. Xixas dropped Zechs as they made it to safety, and fell to his knees, panting heavily. "O-oh man..." He heaved, slowly getting to his feet. "I haven't gone that fast in too long... I guess I'm too rusty...".

(Grabbing was given permission)
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post).   Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:12 am

Zechs a little phased at the speed he just went, focused his vision on Xixas until he was stable.

"Thank you, sir.."

He looked back at the monster, and at the arrival of the Ghost of Ire, and an unknown figure.

"Perfect timing."

He drew his sword Arondight, putting an edge of ice along the blade, and used Flash Freeze to create Ice Dragon Wings.

"I apologize for arriving so late."

Last edited by Zechs on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post).   Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:52 am

Evrae was still weak, and it would take a very long time of resting to achieve full strength again. But for now, Evrae's current power seemed to be more than enough for the bothersome pests around. It craned its massive body, and uncoiled to sweep its massive tail towards the men on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post).   Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:54 am

Gidori noticed this and thought about it. He ran as fast as he can, back away from the tail. he turned and shot an arrow at the beast.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post).   Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:11 pm

Evrae hadn't even noticed the puny arrows clang and shatter against the steel clad scales. The Guardian Wyrm continued its sweep across the plains to crush those who stood below.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

PostSubject: Re: Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post).   Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:56 am

As the beast continued after Xixas I noted that the time had come to begin my attack. Diving off my current location on the cliff i built up a high speed very fast. My angle of projectile was aimed directly towards the beasts left eye. and in seconds I was but meters away from the beasts eye. Hands first I readied my pressure release at full power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post).   Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post). Empty

Back to top Go down

Outrage of the Guardian Wyrm! (Open. Seriously, join whenever, as long as it's after the bosses' post).
Page 1 of 1