Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
A new threat appears (Open) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
A new threat appears (Open) EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
A new threat appears (Open) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
A new threat appears (Open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
A new threat appears (Open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
A new threat appears (Open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
A new threat appears (Open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
A new threat appears (Open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
A new threat appears (Open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
A new threat appears (Open) I_vote_lcapA new threat appears (Open) I_voting_barA new threat appears (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Connor
A new threat appears (Open) I_vote_lcapA new threat appears (Open) I_voting_barA new threat appears (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

A new threat appears (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

A new threat appears (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A new threat appears (Open)   A new threat appears (Open) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:33 am

I walked across the bodies of dead people-not the ones from the graveyard, the ones i had recently killed- and found one person, barely alive. "I see" i muttered to mysel, approaching this man who was trying to crawl away from me, "clingin on to life eh? Well, to bad, i'm about to end that life". As he moved, i stepped on his neck, putting alot of pressure until he could no longer breath.

As i suck his soul out from his dead body, i began to wonder if anybody had seen me, not that it mattered to much. I slowly began to exit the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: A new threat appears (Open)   A new threat appears (Open) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:24 pm

As I was walking in the fields, I noticed a great negative Aura coming from the graveyard further away.

"No..."

I hurried there and I saw him, the Fallen. I stood at the Grave's entrance and stayed put, my eyes on him. It seemed that, after his banishment, he ended here, causing even more suffering to others. Was there no end to his foolishness?
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: A new threat appears (Open)   A new threat appears (Open) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:30 pm

Just as i was walking towards the gate i saw her, the one who had vanished me, the leader of the Seraph race. "Aurelyn" i said, walking towards her. I had become much stronger after eating the souls of my victims, but i knew She was still very powerful.

I stopped as soon as i reached a comftarble distance between the 2 of us, and then i spoke, "How long has it been? I think it's been around a millenia, wouldn't you say so?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: A new threat appears (Open)   A new threat appears (Open) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:44 pm

I felt the extension of his power reach me, a tainted aura floating around him.

"Apparently, not long enough, Temran. Even after your exile, you still bring chaos to the Realms. How low have you fallen to satisfy your foolish desires? Murdering innocent to feed off their vital essence is not a Seraph's way. It's the way of the Antitheus."

A mixed feeling of anger and pity formed in me. He who was once a comrade had forsaken everything he once held dear to follow his dark path. And there he was then...
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: A new threat appears (Open)   A new threat appears (Open) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:48 pm

I smirked, almost laughing, before shrugging my shoulders, "One must often make sacrifices in order to achieve true power" I said, sighing heavily and folding my arms, "The Anthitheus knew this, which is why they are so powerful. Let me ask you a question, have you ever expirienced defeat?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: A new threat appears (Open)   A new threat appears (Open) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:06 pm

I lifted an eyebrow at his question.

"You ask me if I ever lost a battle? Not all battles can be won. Some have to be conceded. Only through defeat can we learn how to improve. Constant victory only softens us, makes us unaware of the dangers ahead, making us fall in traps and loose precious things when we should have been able not to."
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: A new threat appears (Open)   A new threat appears (Open) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:47 pm

This time i really did laugh out loud, and when i finished laughing, i was almost completley out of breath! "Sorry" i said to her, "i can't help but find that extremley amusing, partially because i didn't understand it."

My facial expression became slightly more serious now. "Anyways, i DID learn how to improve" i said, pointing at the pile of dead bodies, "this IS the way to improve"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: A new threat appears (Open)   A new threat appears (Open) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:01 pm

I shook my head.

"Improvement by using others as a growth source like you do is nothing of the sort. Your 'solution' is only temporary. You are bound to this thirst and will weaken if you don't satisfy it enough. Where you see improvement, I see a curse, an abomination. You are no longer a Seraph, you became an abomination the second you thought about using these methods."
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: A new threat appears (Open)   A new threat appears (Open) EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:40 pm

I frownd, but not for any particular reason. I do alot of things for no apperant reason, apperantly. As i thought, i chuckled to myself, not paying attention to the current situation. It took me a while to re-gain my focus, but when i did, i spoke with an optomistic tone-optomistic in an evil kind of way.

"Well," i said, looking at her with a dark grinn, "I have been an abomination for quite a while. But you know, nobody ever said being an abomination didn't have it's values".
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: A new threat appears (Open)   A new threat appears (Open) EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:53 pm

I lifted an eyebrow at his sayings.

"Your so called values are nothing but a plague to others. You've forsaken your very essence for your damned desire. I see no honorable values there."

I was doing my best to keep my anger at a distance. Now was not the time to do something stupid. Engaging battle here would cause too much desolation...

I can't afford that.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: A new threat appears (Open)   A new threat appears (Open) EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:58 pm

I stroked my chin, feeling an urge to attack her, but stopping myself from doing so. "Maybe," i said, grabbing my left arm, as if trying to stop it from launching an attack towards her, "Maybe i should show you how much stronger i've become." I grinned, ready to engage her in battle. If she wouldn't fight, it would be SO much easier to kill her and take her soul.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: A new threat appears (Open)   A new threat appears (Open) EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:05 pm

I stayed on my guards. I was feeling his power gathering around him, strenghtening.

"Don't be stupid, Temran. You only live because I let you do so. Otherwise, I would have taken care of that myself. Now, Leave this Realm alone and begone in the Darkness where you now belong to."
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: A new threat appears (Open)   A new threat appears (Open) EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:13 pm

A look of insanity entered my eyes as i began to laugh. "Ha, hahaha, HAHAHAHAH". As i laughed, the whole of the graveyard started shaking, casuing some of the tomb-stones to fall over.

"You would have taken care of me you say?" I said, with an amusing tone, "You'd love that wouldn't you, but no, i am much MUCH more powerful than you now. But even if i DID do as you say and go into the realm of darkness, what do you think i would do huh? I would get more strength only to return.!"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: A new threat appears (Open)   A new threat appears (Open) EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:27 pm

I crossed my arms under my chest, not impressed at all.

"If I had had a gold coin everytime I heard that, this Realm would be flooding under it. Overconfidence is the biggest mistake one can make on a battlefield."
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: A new threat appears (Open)   A new threat appears (Open) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:08 am

I chuckled, reducing my energy level slightly. "Yes, and if i had a gold coin every time somebody said THAT, we would have run out of coins a long long time ago." I sighed heavily, seeing that she still considered herself stronger than me.

"But if you think i'm overconfident, then why don't you proove it?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: A new threat appears (Open)   A new threat appears (Open) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:27 am

I shook my head negatively.

"I will not give you this pleasure. A skirmish between us could cause too much destruction. And I have other things to attend to. A much greater battle is on march that requires my attention more than anything else. Maybe some other time."
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: A new threat appears (Open)   A new threat appears (Open) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:16 pm

I frowned in disappointment, especially at tthe fact that she APPEARED to be ignoring me in a way. "Maybe, or maybe you just don't take me seriously. Either way, if you won't even TRY and stop me, than kindly move out of tthe way."

I sighed, i had been hoping for some sort of fight, but she just didn't seem to care...
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: A new threat appears (Open)   A new threat appears (Open) EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Although anger was building within me, I took a step on the side, letting enough space for him to pass.

"I'll let you go this once, but know this: there is much worse than banishment and death that awaits you if you were to continue on that path of yours."

I stared into his eyes to prove that I was serious.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: A new threat appears (Open)   A new threat appears (Open) EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:56 pm

I smirked, not knowing what she meant and frankly, not caring. I would do what i wanted and, if the consequences were as serious as she said, then i would face them. I exited the graveyard, walking through the thick, dark mist which now covered the grave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new threat appears (Open)   A new threat appears (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new threat appears (Open)
Page 1 of 1