Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
A fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
A fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
A fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
A fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
A fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
A fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
A fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
A fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
A fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
A fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barA fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Connor
A fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barA fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

A fight for the Ages (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

A fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fight for the Ages (Open)   A fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:41 pm

I sheath the bow and run forward, ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: A fight for the Ages (Open)   A fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:44 pm

I quickly tackled the archer, but not before I remove the arrow from my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: A fight for the Ages (Open)   A fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:47 pm

It took the breath out of me for a sceond but then I said, "Heh, not bad." I tried to hit you in the with y forearm.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: A fight for the Ages (Open)   A fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:55 pm

I needed to keep my composure. I was running out of options
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: A fight for the Ages (Open)   A fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:28 pm

I continue to aim my forearm at oyu, wanting to connect with the strike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fight for the Ages (Open)   A fight for the Ages (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A fight for the Ages (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2