Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
A walk amongst the cliffs. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
A walk amongst the cliffs. EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
A walk amongst the cliffs. EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
A walk amongst the cliffs. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
A walk amongst the cliffs. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
A walk amongst the cliffs. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
A walk amongst the cliffs. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
A walk amongst the cliffs. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
A walk amongst the cliffs. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
A walk amongst the cliffs. I_vote_lcapA walk amongst the cliffs. I_voting_barA walk amongst the cliffs. I_vote_rcap 
Connor
A walk amongst the cliffs. I_vote_lcapA walk amongst the cliffs. I_voting_barA walk amongst the cliffs. I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

A walk amongst the cliffs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

A walk amongst the cliffs. Empty
PostSubject: A walk amongst the cliffs.   A walk amongst the cliffs. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:37 pm

I stared out over the ocean, so deep and blue. I had never seen such a sight before; it's majesty shocks and inspires me. I smell the air and it's composition is known to me instantly, Sodium chloride and hydrogen and oxygen. Simply put, salt water. I reached down and placed my hand against the ground feeling out the makings of the cliff. The dark rock was granite, the cliffs had been here for ages. The feeling of such old stone made me feel quite young, as if i was in the presence of one of the immortal races. I slapped my hands together and pressed them against the soil. The gate, deep inside of every human opened. Only a select few are able to do this. The gate leads to the eternal ethereal, where all of natures energy resides. We alchemists can tap into it to power our alchemy. However, it also takes a bit of our own energy as such we cannot fight forever. I raise my hands slowly and a spear rises from the ground as a small crater grows. It's blade is made of the steel hard granite, the shaft of simple iron pulled from the ground. I whip it around and stab here and there. Satisfied I place it across my shoulders and turn towards the Castle. The place I had been heading before being side tracked. I had wandered, being pulled by the invisible strings of fate to this point. Now i would find my destiny.
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: A walk amongst the cliffs.   A walk amongst the cliffs. EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:50 pm

After a night and day at the castle I found myself outside again, wandering the cliffs on the edge of the sea. These cliffs excited and amused me so. They were just so old, and the sea, much older then anything else I had felt. And yet, it was young as well. It felt fresh and new, which electrified my body and invigorated my soul. I picked up a rock and sent it flying across the surf, bouncing several times before sinking. I wanted to swim in the ocean, but the clothes I wore were the only set I had and they were already threadbare and worn. Instead I hike back up the trail to the castle biding my time. Perhaps one day i'll make a ship and sail across the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: A walk amongst the cliffs.   A walk amongst the cliffs. EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:53 pm

I return to the cliffs now, staring off into the ocean. My gate had almost closed, my access to the natural powers of the world waning into nothingness. What was happening, why was it happening; I hadn't a single clue, the forge perhaps? Now Though looking over the ocean, in all it's Majesty it finally hit me. I had been shut away in the castle, working deep in it's bowels that I hadn't even seen the sun in weeks. I needed to spend time away from the castle, to reconnect with nature. Walking back I left a hastily written n ote saying I would return one day soon, I didn't know when But I would return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk amongst the cliffs.   A walk amongst the cliffs. Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk amongst the cliffs.
Page 1 of 1