Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Quertie Jeff. Vaium EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Quertie Jeff. Vaium EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Quertie Jeff. Vaium EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Quertie Jeff. Vaium EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Quertie Jeff. Vaium EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Quertie Jeff. Vaium EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Quertie Jeff. Vaium EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Quertie Jeff. Vaium EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Quertie Jeff. Vaium EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Quertie Jeff. Vaium I_vote_lcapQuertie Jeff. Vaium I_voting_barQuertie Jeff. Vaium I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Quertie Jeff. Vaium I_vote_lcapQuertie Jeff. Vaium I_voting_barQuertie Jeff. Vaium I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Quertie Jeff. Vaium

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QWERTYJEF
Admin
QWERTYJEF

Quertie Jeff. Vaium Empty
PostSubject: Quertie Jeff. Vaium   Quertie Jeff. Vaium EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:34 pm

Name:

Quertie Jeff.

Race:

Vaium of Ice

Male

The ripe age of 24. Why? read "old man" lyrics

Appearance:

Quertie has tan skin, with only a few marks due to wind. His eyes are black pits, where no soul is truly seen. You can relate the shape of his face to a predator, lean and carved from harsh environments.
He wears dark robes, patched with more dark cloth- showing his solitude. His cloak is black, and can shroud his face when pulled over his head.

Background:

Born in a November Rain, Quertie had been thrown out of his families home when they finally saw his eyes. Claiming him to be a demon, they took him to the edge of the Glacial Lands, leaving him to be eaten or frozen. When his fate was nearly sealed, Quertie gained a power that was nearly unseeable. He was now one with the element of Ice.

Personality:

Quiet around strangers. Witty, humorous, and sarcastic. He loves company, but loves his alone time as well.

Abilities (Maximum Three with explanation):

Ice Mimicry: Able to mimic the style of his opponent's fighting, Quertie can change his battle style to the same as that of his opponent- just with Ice. Can only mimic one ability from each person you are fighting per battle. Lasts up to five posts, takes two to cool down.

Blizzard: Able to summon a small blizzard that can slow the opponent, and damage him in the process- also limits the vision of said target. Two posts to charge, three for duration, and four to cool down.

Ice Pillars: Freezing the moisture in the air around him, Quertie can summon several ice pillars to crash down at his opponent. 1 post charge, 8 pillars maximum.

Faction (Suibete, Kakusu, Concuclare. For information on Factions, click here https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t2-factions):
Concuclare.

Last edited by QWERTYJEF on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To finish my character?)
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: Quertie Jeff. Vaium   Quertie Jeff. Vaium EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:02 pm

Limit Mimicry to duration as well as how many abilities can be copied in a battle. Like, lasts five posts, takes to cool down can only mimic one ability at a time. That would work perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Quertie Jeff. Vaium   Quertie Jeff. Vaium EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quertie Jeff. Vaium   Quertie Jeff. Vaium Empty

Back to top Go down

Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Creation Station :: Character Creation-
Jump to: