Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Beginnings, and confusion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Beginnings, and confusion. EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Beginnings, and confusion. EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Beginnings, and confusion. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Beginnings, and confusion. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Beginnings, and confusion. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Beginnings, and confusion. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Beginnings, and confusion. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Beginnings, and confusion. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Beginnings, and confusion. I_vote_lcapBeginnings, and confusion. I_voting_barBeginnings, and confusion. I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Beginnings, and confusion. I_vote_lcapBeginnings, and confusion. I_voting_barBeginnings, and confusion. I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Beginnings, and confusion.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Finvarre

Finvarre

Beginnings, and confusion. Empty
PostSubject: Beginnings, and confusion.   Beginnings, and confusion. EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:19 pm

I stared down over the Vasure Plains, reminiscing in what was the beginning of my time here, in Ae'Ire. Staring at the flattened land, I thought of Zechs and his squad. The Captain of the Guard was cold when he first met me, as I was to him. He continued to try and keep up such a demeanor, but I could see through it. My eyes found the little area I woke up in, a few dying shrubs marking the area. From there, they trailed over to the clove of trees next to the Concuclare Encampment, locking onto the areas where I gutted bandits. Slowly walking down the path, toward said encampment, my mind continued its journey. Looking from the clove, to the pathway to Majesty, I recounted my meeting with Xixas- who was now my Leader.

So much has happened in such little time...

I was currently supposed to meet up with a couple of men at the Encampment, but I didn't feel too confident. While Xixas and Zechs were now honored in my mind, I was still wary of the rest of the faction.

Chin up, until needed otherwise Finvarre...
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings, and confusion.   Beginnings, and confusion. EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:26 pm

I apparently was supposed to meet with some girl. "If she attacks me...... I should stay cautious."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings, and confusion.   Beginnings, and confusion. EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Sumaru arrived at the meet up zone and saw Finvarre who was one of the newest members of Consuclare. He walked up to her and said "Im Sumaru Amaya. Im guessing your Finvarre"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings, and confusion.   Beginnings, and confusion. EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:57 pm

I raised my eyebrow at Sumaru.

He apparently knows my name already...

Looking at the other male, I could see how shrewd his eyes were. He was expecting an attack from me...

Summoning one of my chakrams, I waved it at him- Jarring him for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings, and confusion.   Beginnings, and confusion. EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:26 pm

I struggled to keep my composure, but I managed to keep calm. "So, I guess you are the one they call Finvarre, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings, and confusion.   Beginnings, and confusion. EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:47 pm

"Yeah thats her"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings, and confusion.   Beginnings, and confusion. EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:51 pm

A little annoyed, I made my other Chakram appear at his throat.

Not much, are they...

Shattering my chakrams, I turned around and began to walk toward our destination- A small town on the Plains. Zechs had asked me to visit it with the two men, and check on the people.

Little did I know I'd be working with men like these...
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings, and confusion.   Beginnings, and confusion. EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:56 pm

After clearing myself, I wasn't scared of anything at the moment. I looked at the armor-covered girl, and began pondering where she was about to go. Finally, I remembered that we were supposed to go to some town on the plains. In the meantime, I looked at myself. "I like this outfit," I thought. I was wearing a black robe with shades of white which covered my body completely except for the v-shaped slit in the middle of my chest.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings, and confusion.   Beginnings, and confusion. EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 11:27 pm

Sumaru put his hands in his pocket and followed Finvarre. Sumaru looked up at sky and thought it was a nice day. He began to think of Azumai and let out a sigh and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings, and confusion.   Beginnings, and confusion. EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 11:51 pm

My scarf flapped as the wind changed direction.

Ugh.. What... What is that SMELL? That smells AWFUL...

Crinkling my nose, I turned my head to the left, and looked out for anything that could possibly be creating such an awful scent.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings, and confusion.   Beginnings, and confusion. EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 8:15 pm

"What's up with her?" I thought until I caught the thing that was affecting her. "Oh!" I yelled as I ran back a foot. I wanted to throw up, but I need to keep my swagger up for anything, or anyone, who might strike.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings, and confusion.   Beginnings, and confusion. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm

Sumaru smelled the disgusting stench and covered his nose with his sleeve and said "What the fuck is that smell?" Sumaru looked around trying to find the location of where the stench originated from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings, and confusion.   Beginnings, and confusion. Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginnings, and confusion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Concuclare Territory :: Vasure Plains-
Jump to: