Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
The Beginning EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
The Beginning EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
The Beginning EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
The Beginning EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
The Beginning EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
The Beginning EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
The Beginning EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
The Beginning EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
The Beginning EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
The Beginning I_vote_lcapThe Beginning I_voting_barThe Beginning I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

The Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edo Nakamura

Edo Nakamura

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:48 pm

I wander the Main Square today, examining it thoroughly as something seems strange: the lack of persons surrounding it. "And they call this the Main Square?" I ask myself aloud, continuing to look around as it seems as though everything is left to me. Was this my special day? Did I just have good fortune today, or is this all a coincidence? Albeit, at a time like this, I just go along with it, and so I continue to walk. As I pass through the stores, in one of the corridors, I see one of those casual massage chairs that lie centered in open areas. I sit on one, but only for the use of sitting down- nothing more, nothing less. I still question if this will be a good day for me.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:37 pm

Julius found himself wandering through the big city. He never knew why the feeling of being encased in swarms of peasants made him feel... normal. The diversity soothed him in ways. He would never be able to find as much comfort as a monumental table as he was used to. But, it was empty. He saw only one other. He gave him an odd stare.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net
Edo Nakamura

Edo Nakamura

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:43 pm

I continue to examine what the Main Square has to offer until my visual prowess detects the presence of another. "Hello." I greet with my back faced to Julius, "Can I help you with anything?" A grin appears on my face as I just realized that I might've, if not most likely startled the man with these words. Albeit, I get up off the chair, tilting my head over to see the person, himself.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:25 pm

"Where is everyone? Is there a rapture?" He continued to look at the stranger. He seemed too calm, it worried Julius. He slowly reached for a small dagger in a sheath at the back of his belt. One hand behind him, the other was on his bicep, bracing for attack. Lack of trust was a strength of his.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura

Edo Nakamura

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:33 pm

"A rapture?!" I reply with shock, "I-I just got here!" I could notice the man slipping a hand behind his back, my instincts telling me that something interesting could occur right here and now. Albeit, it also worried me that this was the only man here besides him, and his immediate actions sort of put me in curiosity. Could he be playing mind games with me? "Wait a minute!" I add, "How am I supposed to know that if there were a rapture, you wouldn't be the culprit behind it? I can see that hand behind your back, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:42 pm

"A hand behind my back would be your last concern if you were behind the rapture." He moved his hand up his back to find the hilt of his cleaver, Void Ripper. He pulled it from behind his back obviously. "Important men have to protect themselves, you know?" He played with the large blade.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura

Edo Nakamura

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:59 pm

"Are you insulting my importance in this world?" I ask angrily, "Aside from this, however, I will be straightforward and say I'm not the culprit. Believing me is your choice, and if this must get into a brawl, I will not hold back." A little flame appears in my hand as I shout "I am a Vaium, the most honest race in the world! Dare to challenge me on my word?!"
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:18 pm

Looking at him from head to toe, he gave a hearty chuckle. "Your fire doesn't scare me boy. And youve already lied. Seraphs take that prize." He examined him once more. "Besides, I don't think it was you." He balanced the tip of Ripper on his finger. "You couldn't handle it."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura

Edo Nakamura

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:40 pm

"I've lied?! How?!" I shout, "How dare you judge my fire. It isn't ordinary. It is an enlightenment that eliminates all darkness. To culprits, it is definitely something to fear. Don't make me test it on you." Despite what this man was saying, I was furious. He was provoking me, teasing me...underestimating me. Albeit, I grinned at the thought. "You're right. I couldn't handle a job like that because causing a rapture isn't what I was made for. It's not what a pure being is made for!"
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:08 pm

(Name changed from Julius to Muscle Rider)

He scoffed at the idea of the stranger being as pure as he mentioned. He looked at him from head to toe.

"You make artificial light. Congratulations. You also cripple and destroy everything you touch and everything it touches before it dies. You are no angel. And even angels have blight. Dont try to fool me."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura

Edo Nakamura

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:43 pm

I grin, looking at you pathetically. "Call me a devil..." I say, "It won't matter. You'll learn sooner or later to use your words wisely." With the little flame I have in my hand, I rotate it 360 degrees, creating a ring of fire. Within the ring of fire contains heat that surpasses 1000 degrees. "God who created the sun gave me these flames. To call these flames artificial is to call him artificial. To call your creator artificial is unforgivable. The role of Edo Nakamura is to rid those who cannot be forgived. Would you like to be one of them?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:50 pm

"Boy, I dont care how holy you feel. You are nothing but artificial destruction. Even if you manage to kill me, you will be hunted down and massacred. You will be destroyed in the most violent of manors. You will be prey. That is, IF you manage to kill me, which would be the greatest challenge of your life. You WILL die."

He removed his cleaver from his back once again and began rotating it in his hand at extreme speed. He let off a giant grin at the boy before him. This would be extremely one sided.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura

Edo Nakamura

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:08 pm

The words this man spoke triggered my merciless as I manipulate the fire in my body, expelling temperatures of over 1000 degrees from my feet, the heat flowing through the ground and on all surroundings. In addition, as the heat flows through the surface, even if the man were to keep himself airborne, the heat would slowly reduce him to nothing. Albeit, to assist my current tactic, I manipulate the fire in my body to make my feet act like jet packs, enhancing my speed. Of course, Vaiums were considered to be swift anyway. With this, the perfect strategy had now been set. The properties of heat would indefinitely burn my opposition to death, or highly decrease his strength to move due to the reactions of skin to intense heat. Skin: a weakness shared by all races.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Rider smiled as the flames rushed to him. The only flaw in fire was that it had to touch him to hurt him. And even then, he was near immune. He stomped heavily on the ground emerging the earth from around him. At first, it was a simple wall, but slowly it became a sphere of earth encircling his simple minded foe.

"You will not be able to get to me friend."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura

Edo Nakamura

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:07 pm

I grin as the heat successfully covers the area entirely, also rushing through the sphere of earth this man created. "No matter where you run, or how you defend, this heat will kill you- burn you alive, in fact." With this, I use another ability. As I snap my fingers, the brightness in this contained area are decreased to nothing but darkness. In addition, I manipulate the heat even more, doubling it. "You life-threatening fiends deserve to perish, and I'm gonna prove that today!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Solette City :: Oppidum-
Jump to: