Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Time for a Choice EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Time for a Choice EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Time for a Choice EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Time for a Choice EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Time for a Choice EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Time for a Choice EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Time for a Choice EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Time for a Choice EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Time for a Choice EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Time for a Choice I_vote_lcapTime for a Choice I_voting_barTime for a Choice I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Time for a Choice I_vote_lcapTime for a Choice I_voting_barTime for a Choice I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Time for a Choice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Connor

Connor

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:27 pm

I was walking in the town's streets, thinking about what I could do next. I heard rumors of growing Factions, each with different goals and manners to cahieve it. Everyone was talking about joining one, but I felt like I belonged to none of them.

Suibete's dream of equality was noble, yet that could not be achieved. People may be born equal, but there will always be some to consider themselves superior to others.

Kakusu's desire of restoration seemed like a masquerade. Those people might defend peace, but will use forse to achieve their goal.

And Concuclare... They say they want to form a new world based on everyone's vision of the best it could be but, in the end, only one person will shape it according to his or her vision of the perfect world, leaving the others to suffer it, whether they like it or not...

What should I do...?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Roaming the night, Muscle Rider had just awaken from his drunken slumber. He did a drunken dance throughout the streets before coming across a single person. She had fair hair from what he could tell.

"Girl, do you have any pain killing herbs? I am dying here."
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net
Connor

Connor

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:37 pm

Seeing the man approach, I noticed he was not walking straight. Even worst, the closer he came, the worst was the smell of alcohol. Neverminding the smell, I said:

"Sorry, I'm afraid I don't. And you wouldn't be in the need of any if you weren't seemingly drunk."
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:40 pm

He looked at her and chuckled before stroking his beard. Rider attempted to discreetly smell himself. It was obvious he was wasted.

"Not drunk anymore. If I was, my head wouldn't be killing me..."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:49 pm

I lifted an eyebrow. His situation would have made me laugh had he not looked so pathetic in his begging for medicine. Sighing, I held up a hand towards him and let out a ray of light, curing his headache.

"Better?", I asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:01 pm

He muttered under his breath. While he hated magic, he was thankful. He was in debt to her. But just slightly.

"Thanks, how can I return the favor? Just so you know, Im no witch."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:06 pm

My tone became serious as I said:

"Neither am I."

Then, calming down, I continued:

"You owe me nothing, but you shouldn't drink like that. You'll only look like a pitiful beggar to people."
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:11 pm

He gave away a booming laugh. It echoed through the night. She actually looked down on him from the look of it.

"I'm much more than a beggar. Had a store been open, Id have bought a cure. I have wealth beyond your dreams. Not only in coin, but in power as well. You are looking at the leader of Suibete!"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:15 pm

At the name Suibete, I looked at him in both surprise and curiosity.

"So the rumors I heard were right, it seems. There really are Factions gathering up to transform this Realm once more, but this time following their beliefs?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:20 pm

The word realm startled him in the slightest. He looked her in the eye carefully, he had no clue of her power yet.

"I am just trying to fix the world. But with that, I can't do it alone. So yes, a faction was formed. And yes, we do have rivals."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:25 pm

I giggled at his sayings.

"Well, you might have your own way to see it, there are many people who might disagree with it. An opinion can't be forced on people. It can only be suggested, proposed. The same goes for your rivals. Don't you fear that your opposed ambitions for this Realm might bring more chaos than peace? That, instead of helping the Realm, you would be twisting it even more?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:36 pm

"Well... I don't know what you can do, but I cannot see into the future. I can only do my best to try to fix the present. Kakusu has the numbers, simply asking for peace. And why wouldn't people join? Peace is what we all want. No? But how hypocritical are those who want peace, but build an army. As for the others, I don't want the world destroyed. I simply ask for support in bringing order, so we can at least preserve the title of human."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:45 pm

I nodded.

"This Realm has seen many changes over time. What makes you think that now is the time to make a new one come?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:44 pm

"This world is trash. But it is home. I am the man to fix the job. I will get it done, no matter the odds."

He gave off a big smile and a giant thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:47 pm

"Hmph."

I looked at him, not impressed. He really seemed like a man who would do anything to achieve his goal, even if it meant endangering many others in the process.

"And why would you be better than another? Why would your vision of the things be better than the other factions'?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:54 pm

"Who am I to say it would be. But then again, you are an angel, correct. There was one point in time in which the angels took a vote to extinguish the human race. Humans survived, by only one vote..."

He gave a smirk with jolly eyes.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:05 pm

I nodded.

"And that vote kept balance in this Realm. If Humans were to disappear, chaos would reign. All races that exist need each other. That is why I say that a revolution to reshape this Realm is not a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:16 pm

"It is happening no matter what I think. The choices were peace, that would make us lazy and weak, or chaos and destruction. So i made a middle ground. Fighting when a fight is necessary. We can only hope the right side wins."

He stroked his beard in thought.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:30 pm

"I heard of your Faction's goal. You wish to bring a world of equality. That is noble, but I fear impossible. Although all are born equal, there will always be people above and below ourselves. Equality is but a dream."

I crossed my arms together under my chest as I was saying that, showing that I thought what I said.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:34 pm

"Believe what you will. Impossible is just a challenge to me. If you ever consider joining, just look for me. I'm not hard to find."

He turned his back and began to walk away.

"Just ask for Muscle Rider."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:38 pm

"Maybe..."

Those words stayed in my mind. Although his Faction was sharing some of my own beliefs, I still didn't feel like it was the one for me. He seemed too confident, and over-confidence can bring one's downfall...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time for a Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Choice   Time for a Choice Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for a Choice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Kakusu Territory :: Cloras-
Jump to: