Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
An afternoon of words. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
An afternoon of words. EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
An afternoon of words. EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
An afternoon of words. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
An afternoon of words. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
An afternoon of words. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
An afternoon of words. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
An afternoon of words. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
An afternoon of words. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
An afternoon of words. I_vote_lcapAn afternoon of words. I_voting_barAn afternoon of words. I_vote_rcap 
Connor
An afternoon of words. I_vote_lcapAn afternoon of words. I_voting_barAn afternoon of words. I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

An afternoon of words.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

An afternoon of words. Empty
PostSubject: An afternoon of words.   An afternoon of words. EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:00 pm

I had arrived at the markets, my purpose was simple. I was to find some ingredients and bring them to an elf, too bad i'd be testing him when i got there. I began walking past some fruit and vegetable stands, my mind flicking of on a tangent about lunch when i stumble and fell down. Someone had tripped me.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of words.   An afternoon of words. EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:01 pm

Laughing from above the man, Gary sprinted off in the opposite direction. With his fall a success, he grabbed the wallet and made a break for it.

"Hahahaha. i got it!"
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of words.   An afternoon of words. EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:04 pm

Turning on my hands and knees I launched myself on the youth, sprinting past then standing in front of him.

"Hello, I think that's mine." I say pointing to my wallet. I put my hand on the hilt of Ashune, though i doubt i'll need it for this child.

"Please return it, and i won't have to get rough with you." I stare right at him, not wavering my gaze.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of words.   An afternoon of words. EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:07 pm

"Thats a good offer... but i think i will pass."

He ran in the opposite direction once again trying to find the tallest building he could. When he found it, it seemed tall enough. Putting one hand on it, he jumped up and ran along the wall vertically.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of words.   An afternoon of words. EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:49 pm

"Kids these days, no respect for their elders." I whisper before bounding off after him. I observe him climb the building, no, running up it.

"Neat trick kid." I yell to him, then jump up and grab a ledge, throwing myself to the next and the next, up the building.

I arrive on the roof, and begin searching for the little thief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of words.   An afternoon of words. Empty

Back to top Go down

An afternoon of words.
Page 1 of 1