Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Corren Astius Gray EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Corren Astius Gray EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Corren Astius Gray EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Corren Astius Gray EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Corren Astius Gray EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Corren Astius Gray EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Corren Astius Gray EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Corren Astius Gray EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Corren Astius Gray EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Corren Astius Gray I_vote_lcapCorren Astius Gray I_voting_barCorren Astius Gray I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Corren Astius Gray I_vote_lcapCorren Astius Gray I_voting_barCorren Astius Gray I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Corren Astius Gray

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xixas

Xixas

Corren Astius Gray Empty
PostSubject: Corren Astius Gray   Corren Astius Gray EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:21 am

Name: Corren Astius Gray

Race: Seraph

Appearance: Corren Astius Gray could be considered average by standard. From the top down, he stands at a rough six feet even. His hair, a prudent oak wood brown, is commonly singed by his own misuse of magic. His skin is lightly tanned, sometimes burned by the sun he flies close to. Corren's physical demeanor can be easily described by the smile on his face, which never lies. His eyes, a stately silver have a habitual tendency to change color throughout the time of day. Corren is clad in bright white garbs, similar to rogue robes, close and meant to provide maximum dexterity and agility.

Background: Corren left the warm haven of Heaven kicking and screaming. His birthright, his power, and his Seraph's wings, have deterred him from the love and tender embrace of the holy. Corren was cast from Heaven, as a Seraph, incorrectly born, the six-winged creature of mistake. His entirety was cast from the light, by accordance to the written judgment. Corren flew with six wings, and without anyone beside. The number six was considered heresy, the sign of the Devil. Corren was called one of "Lucifer's Saints", the outcast that flew from Heaven, barred from its doors. To current day, Corren does not know why he was born this way, or what he even is. His eyes have cleared, and his smile has shattered the cloud over his existence. Alone, and warm, he has flown the world for a hundred years, watching it turn.

Personality: Corren can easily be read by the smile on his face, a staple he wears proudly. He smiles, he laughs, and he loves to meet new people. Somewhat of a deviant, he loves to pull pranks, make jokes, and make a fool of himself and others. He wants nothing other than to make friends and have a laugh. He is the most adamant fool of a boy he can be, and he enjoys it. He has a short fuse he can never succeed to hide, and he has a curiosity that would cause a genocide of the feline population. He will always fight his hardest, and never stop. Such a boy, he never feels special. He doesn't feel love, but he would really like to.

Abilities (Maximum Three with explanation):

- Fires of Purgatory: The user has control of shimmering fires that manifest from the body, almost seeming like white silk. These purgatory flames are imbued with the ability to change temperature from hot as fire, to cold as ice. At the coldest, freezing water is possible at a very slow rate. Can be used to manifest solid items for one post, creation takes one post to recharge. (Amount of Fire controlled is that of a gallon of milk).

- Waters of Purgatory: User has control of glistening waters that manifest from the body, almost seeming like pure white glass. These purgatory waters are imbued with the ability to heal slowly, create a veil to hinder sight from 17%-50%, depending on environment and movement , and create a defensive wall similar to gelatin. (Amount of Water controlled is that of a gallon of milk).

- Heart and Soul of the Silver Realm: The user clashes their hands together, and slowly pulls them apart to reveal a single weapon set of choice. Once wielded, the user is bathed in a silver light that transformed their hair, eyes, and clothing to silver and white, their skin glowing. This ability greatly increases the user's strength, speed and agility, however harshly lowers their defensive power. Any hit that would come in contact would deal twice the amount of usual damage, and the sensation of pain is doubled as well. Also, any magic, or shields held or manifested through other means with defensive properties, are also cut in half in their efficiency. This forme lasts for three of the user's posts, and has a cool down time of five of the user's posts.

Faction (Suibete, Kakusu, Concuclare. For information on Factions, click here https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t2-factions): Concuclare

Last edited by Xixas on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Corren Astius Gray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corren Astius Gray   Corren Astius Gray EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 9:06 pm

Alright, have fun ^^
Back to top Go down

Corren Astius Gray
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Creation Station :: Character Creation-
Jump to: