Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
So begins the path to become a God. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
So begins the path to become a God. EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
So begins the path to become a God. EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
So begins the path to become a God. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
So begins the path to become a God. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
So begins the path to become a God. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
So begins the path to become a God. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
So begins the path to become a God. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
So begins the path to become a God. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
So begins the path to become a God. I_vote_lcapSo begins the path to become a God. I_voting_barSo begins the path to become a God. I_vote_rcap 
Connor
So begins the path to become a God. I_vote_lcapSo begins the path to become a God. I_voting_barSo begins the path to become a God. I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

So begins the path to become a God.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xixas

Xixas

So begins the path to become a God. Empty
PostSubject: So begins the path to become a God.   So begins the path to become a God. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:25 am

Xixas jetted throughout the Vasure plains. They were desolate, and nearly barren siding the small villages popping up throughout the miles of wheat and grass. This was the good time of year, the plethora of perfect soil gave the farmers their best due crops. Also, it was rainy. The sky was foreboding in that sense, giving a thick blanket of gray clouds that sent whispers of downpour in the form of chilly winds. Xixas kept himself blisteringly fast in order to remain unseen, and kited against the forest edge.

Xixas slowly barred himself, increasing his capacity, to lower his speed. He came to a gentle halt next to a hidden dirt path that led into the shadowy forest. Xixas smoothed his garbs, and ran his hands through his hair. His eyes were peering into the woods. He could sense something.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: So begins the path to become a God.   So begins the path to become a God. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:45 am

Zechs was following his leader as best as he could, but the stress of his Speed Excel was getting to him. He saw Xixas starting to slow himself down, and soon coming to a halt, he gave a sigh of relief and landed behind him.

"Why the sudden stop, sir?"

He didn't mind the break, but felt something was wrong. He brushed off his coat, lowered his hood and stared down where his leader fixed his vision.

"Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: So begins the path to become a God.   So begins the path to become a God. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:50 am

Sumaru had been wandering for about 1 week. His hunger is growing out of control. His fangs are out and hes searching for something to eat. He then saw a Bird and smiled. He looked at its shadow and jumped into it. He is now colorblind due to the drawback of his power. He jumps out of the shadow grabbing the bird and sinking his fangs into the bird sucking the blood out. He finished and wiped his mouth and said "This will have to hold me over for now." Sumaru then continued to wander through the woods in search of more food.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: So begins the path to become a God.   So begins the path to become a God. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:00 am

Xixas could sense the use of an unknown magic. Being from the Seventh Plane, the adverse effects of this world were easy to sense. He could smell something as well, and it didn't seem pleasant. "Sir Zechs, I would appreciate if you could stay behind me. The Vasure plains are known for the birth of the variety of essence. Including that of something dangerous. Xixas stealthily moved into the forest, silent and dexterous. He always loved the Vasure plains and the mysteries they held. "I believe we might have some company".

Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: So begins the path to become a God.   So begins the path to become a God. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:21 am

Zechs nodded his head in agreement, watching his leader go on ahead, he drew Arondight and held it in front of him as he slowly walked forward.

"I wonder what's out here, and how close it is.."

He didn't have much skill when it came to sensing things, but knew the thing out there was formidable. He had never been to Vasure Plains very often, so he had no idea what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: So begins the path to become a God.   So begins the path to become a God. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 12:23 pm

Sumaru continued walking. He then saw to men and one of them had his sword drawn out. Sumaru slightly sighed and looked at the one with white hair.. He looked down at his shadow and used Shadow Lurk to jump into it. For them all they could see was him Disappearing from thin air. Sumaru popped back out behind one with white hair and said "I could have easily killed you right then and there."

Last edited by {TFU} CyberTurtle77 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: So begins the path to become a God.   So begins the path to become a God. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Xixas kept the tip of his sword pointed at the back of this stranger's neck. "I wouldn't... Be so sure, my friend. I promise you, my sword arm is faster than yours". Xixas was thankful Zechs kept calm and didn't counter the boy's movements, as it could potentially cause a stir. Two against one doesn't beget well conversation, and Xixas knew Zechs would stay still, instead of rushing to his own defense.

"How about we put our lethal aspects away, and take a moment to have a cup of tea?".
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: So begins the path to become a God.   So begins the path to become a God. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Zechs stood still and lowered his sword, turning his head back to see the person behind him.

"Who is this guy?"

He knew not to engage him, for his leader was extending an offer for a calm solution.

"I agree, shall we.. Your name is..?"
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: So begins the path to become a God.   So begins the path to become a God. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Sumaru yawned his fangs still showing and said "My name is Sumaru Amaya. Whats yours?" Sumaru then thought about tea and said "Can a vampire drink tea?" He slightly tilted his head waiting for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: So begins the path to become a God.   So begins the path to become a God. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Xixas chuckled, and slowly lowered his sword. However, his hidden punch daggers were still ready to spring. The boy yawned despite the fact he was far outmatched, and could have been killed by either Zechs or Xixas himself. "I believe the Children of the Night can drink tea, yes. However, it would be for pleasure and would not satisfy any hunger. Yet, I find tea calming".

Xixas sheathed his massive scimitar, and walked around to the front of the boy. He extended his hand. "My name is Xixas Averall, and this is my good friend Zechs. It's nice to meet you".
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: So begins the path to become a God.   So begins the path to become a God. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Zechs let out a sigh, sheathing Arondight, he took a step back to bow at the mention of his name. Lowering his hood, he looked up at the pouring rain, and looked at Sumaru again.

"It's nice to see combat didn't break out, but how long have you been out here, Sumaru?"

Taking into account where they were, he had to be wandering for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: So begins the path to become a God.   So begins the path to become a God. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Sumaru thought about it and said "Well ive been here for about a week. Ive been looking for food and im really hungry." Sumaru looked at Xixas and shook his hand and said "Nice meeting you."
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: So begins the path to become a God.   So begins the path to become a God. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Xixas finished shaking Sumaru's hand, and then clasped his hands together. "Alright, then. Sir Zechs and I were making rounds of the Vasure plains, but it seems we've a meeting with a new friend. If you're hungry, there's enough food in Majesty for nearly... Everyone, and everything".
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: So begins the path to become a God.   So begins the path to become a God. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Zechs nodded in agreement, he looked out through the trees to see storm clouds covering the sky.

"Sir, it seems we have a storm coming towards us, I suggest we head out soon."

He lifted his hood, turning his attention from the oncoming storm to the boy.

"So, Sumaru, if you wish to join us now, we shouldn't stop here for much longer."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: So begins the path to become a God.   So begins the path to become a God. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:55 am

Sumaru nodded and said "I guess ill go with you guys." Sumaru wasnt sure if he should trust them or not. In his head he was saying "I guess ill go with them for now. They seem trustworthy and i really have no other choice."
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: So begins the path to become a God.   So begins the path to become a God. EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:49 pm

"So, Sumaru. How fast can you run?" Xixas asked, keeping a friendly smile. Zechs and Xixas were probably two of the fastest runners with their special speed-oriented abilities, so Xixas would settle to a speed whereas the Vampire boy could keep up. Xixas intended to head towards Urura, the small farming village two miles northwest.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: So begins the path to become a God.   So begins the path to become a God. EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Zechs snickered a bit, before following behind Xixas, he looked back at Sumaru.

"Don't worry, we won't travel long."
"I hope I can hold up my Speed Excel.."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

PostSubject: Re: So begins the path to become a God.   So begins the path to become a God. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:03 am

Sumaru punched both of his legs really hard sending a good amount of pain to his legs and he said "It all depends on how much pain I feel."
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

PostSubject: Re: So begins the path to become a God.   So begins the path to become a God. EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 4:51 pm

Xixas cringed slightly. "That's... Quite the morbid ability you have, my friend". Xixas sent a look over to Zechs, and kept his speed. From the boy's Echo, Xixas could gauge the strength and potential of this child, and he was still new to his power it seemed. "We'll be there momentarily, so for now, let's enjoy the scenery".
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: So begins the path to become a God.   So begins the path to become a God. EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:23 am

"Ugh.. I have to agree, quite an ability.."

He kept his speed maintained, his vision blurred in and out at times.

"Urura is a short distance, I just have to hold up.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So begins the path to become a God.   So begins the path to become a God. Empty

Back to top Go down

So begins the path to become a God.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Concuclare Territory :: Vasure Plains-
Jump to: