Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Akkilion Itzil EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Akkilion Itzil EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Akkilion Itzil EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Akkilion Itzil EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Akkilion Itzil EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Akkilion Itzil EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Akkilion Itzil EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Akkilion Itzil EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Akkilion Itzil EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Akkilion Itzil I_vote_lcapAkkilion Itzil I_voting_barAkkilion Itzil I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Akkilion Itzil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

Akkilion Itzil Empty
PostSubject: Akkilion Itzil   Akkilion Itzil EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Name: Akkilion Itzil

Race: Caelator

Non armored Appearance: imgur.com/kVdmoZD

Armored Appearance: imgur.com/2YZisMm

Background: Initially born in the Imbera Rain Forest to a clan of simple people. He left at the age of 12 to live and train with a prestigious martial arts master in a for a foreign land. Learning the way of the tiger, and the cheetah he developed his own martial arts style called Way of the Panther. Soon after finally surpassing his Teacher they were both murdered in their sleep. He was then reborn as an  Caelator of Darkness. Upon his rebirth he spent the next year searching the world for the killer. Unable to find him he eventually gave up his search. He now uses all his spare time trying to figure out why an how he was reborn. He has recently found friends in the Concuclare and aids them in battles often. But has not officially joined their ranks.

Personality: Intelligent calm and calculative. His emotions often get out of hand, and are very noticeable in his eyes.

Purple Eyes: Content
Red Eyes: Anger
Blue Eyes: Sadness
Green Eyes: Happiness
Yellow Eyes: Confused

His blade is named Oathkeeper.

His Shadow is always a deep purple. The same tone as his attacks.

Abilities:
1. Dark Rampart: Using his shadow he cloaks himself in a deep purple veil that will block any attack. He must stand still while using and you can hold it for ten seconds. If anything comes in contact with my body during the 10 seconds it is blown back. (Once per post. Four post cooldown.)
2. Able to shapeshift his cape into a number of things. Ex. Wings, shield, self clone, many other things. (Lasts 3 posts, then turns back into his cape. Takes 5 posts to cool down.)  
3. Fires a beam of deep purple dark magic from his sword Oathkeeper causing damage. Impossible to block for it fazes through anything other than it's intended target. (Can be used three times then takes two post's cooldown)

Faction: None at the moment

Last edited by Xixas on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:20 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Found a mistype.)
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Akkilion Itzil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akkilion Itzil   Akkilion Itzil EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:57 pm

Insta-hit or no-block moves aren't allowed. Too game breaking. Fix that, and everything will be approved. You can say it's tracking and/or piercing, though. Keep in mind, moves with crutches such as homing and piercing generally do less damage.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

Akkilion Itzil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akkilion Itzil   Akkilion Itzil EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:33 pm

This good?
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Akkilion Itzil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akkilion Itzil   Akkilion Itzil EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:00 pm

Seems legit. Approved.