Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Vellon               EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Vellon               EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Vellon               EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Vellon               EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Vellon               EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Vellon               EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Vellon               EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Vellon               EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Vellon               EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Vellon               I_vote_lcapVellon               I_voting_barVellon               I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Vellon               I_vote_lcapVellon               I_voting_barVellon               I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Vellon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon               Empty
PostSubject: Vellon    Vellon               EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Name: Vellon

Race: Gresa

Appearance: Vellon is like many of his race; greenish, smooth skin, no hair, but instead the veil flows from his head, which usually is a calm blue. His eyes are a rare mutation and are completely black, which renders him blind. He wears a cloak of dull brown over a set of leather armor, outfitted with several knives and darts.

Background: Vellon came to this land from across the sea which was racked with war. It people had been cruel and hate filled; hunting down different races not part of their ideal civilization.  In flight from this organization he traveled on a ship to where he was now and what he saw frightened him. He saw the same problems arising as in his home country. He decided then and there to make it stop, to make a change. Together with a few others he founded the Suibete, to bring together all races and unite under one flag.

Personality: Vellon is a reserved person, preferring his own thoughts, then the words of others. He is calm in everything he does and never angers when possible. If angered he remains in a air of calm, but becomes unpredictable lashing out with his mind violently. Otherwise his mind rarely wanders from his goals, never thinking of what if's or ever's.

Abilities (Maximum Three with explanation): Psychokinesis: The ability to push and pull with the mind. The force and distance depends on the mind. (in the case of vellon, the force is equivalent to being hit by a truck, and the distance comes in at 25 meters.)

Mind Sight: Being blinded, vellon has learned to see with his mind. The distance of which being around the same distance as a human. However, he can see in a 360 degree sphere around him, and react much quicker to threats thanks to the speed of his mind.

Psycho-shield: Vellon can create a shield of kinetic energy around his body that absorbs damage for him. It is not indestructible and takes almost a half-an-hour(7 of my posts) to recharge.

Faction: Suibete leader

Last edited by Takumi on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Vellon               Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vellon    Vellon               EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Approved, and a force to be reckoned.
Back to top Go down

Vellon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum