Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. I_vote_lcapSeraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. I_voting_barSeraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. I_vote_lcapSeraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. I_voting_barSeraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. Empty
PostSubject: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:24 pm

Gidori was waiting in the arena, his wooden bow in his right hand being held with a tight grasp. He knew it wasn't gonna be easy, really, the odds are up against him. Even tough this fact remained, he had his pride which forced him to come to the damned fight. He didn't study up on his opponent, he just needed a fight.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:32 pm

I walked into the arena, surrounded by a black aura-it had been quite a while since i had a fight in the arena, so i felt like killing somebody. As i entered, i noticed my opponent was an elf, and he appeared to be an archer aswell. "Should be interesting," i whispered to myself, hoping for it to be true.

"So, you are my opponent huh?" i said, approaching him. "I'm guesing you know the rules, so lets just get right to the fight. I'll allow you to begin."
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:41 pm

"That begs the question of wether we will actually follow the rules." He said, Smiling. He shifted his grip on his bow and grabbed an arrow with his left hand. He looked the opponent over. It didn't seem that bad, although the black aura worried him a bit.

He knotched the arrow and waited in his spot for an answer to his question.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:44 pm

I laughed menacingly for about 10 seconds before speaking, "Of course we won't follow the rules. I came here for a fight, not to follow some damn rules." As i spoke, i charged a dark bolt in my right hand, and when i was finished, i luanched it at him, jumping back at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:46 pm

I scenced it and rolled to the side, dodgeing the bolt then firing my arrow I had Knotched at your shoulder.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:55 pm

I saw him dodge my attack somehow, and i anticipated a counter-attack. Luckily, i was right, so i was able to grab the arrow just before it pierced my shoulder. "Nice reflexes" i said, as i launched a blade of dark energy at My elfen opponent in order to see if he would dodge it again.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:58 pm

I sighed and jumped back and rolled to the right, dodgeing it again. "You know NOTHING of elves."
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:08 pm

"I guess not," i say, standing still after my little "test". I know knew that he could sense my attacks somehow, maybe a special elven ability. But that didn't mean he would win, "But i think i've learnt something". I stood still, hoping that he would attack me now.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:43 pm

"But... I am no NORMAL elf. I am the leader." He said, then took an arrow and cut his finger. He smirked and said, "Fire." The tip lit up and He fired the arrow at a high speed.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:27 pm

I noticed the arrow catch fire, and as soon as i saw that i began to charge a dark bolt. Although i hadn't had much time to charge it, thus making the dark bolt smaller than usual, it was still able to counter the blazing arrow. I was hoping that the massive explosion would allow me to land a hit, but i doubted it would. I sprouted my wings, flying upwards and launching several other dark bolts at the Elf, hopin one of them would hit.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:44 pm

I smiled and seeped into the wood of the arena walls and let it hit the wall. I came back out and fired a normal arrow at you in the sky.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:37 pm

I moved my head slightly, just barley dodging the high-speed arrow-which left an irritating scar on my left cheak. "I see you are a good archer." i say, noting his good aim. I began to think wether i should follow him. I fi got close to him, it would be more difficult to dodge hsi arrows, and i could just destroy the whole forest and hope to hit him.

Having decided on my plan, i began firing multiple dark bolts at the forest below, one after the other. I then charged one dark ball for about a minute or 2, making it extra large, before firing it at the woods, which were already in pretty bad shape.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:41 pm

He sighed and smiled. I put his hand to the dirt and a few wooden pillars came up. I seep into one and smirk.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:47 pm

After the smoke had cleared, i noticed that, while the forest had been heavily damaged, the elf was nowhere to be seen. But i also noticed 5 pillars of what appeared to be dirt. "What an interesting power" i muttered to myself, before friring a dark bolt at one of them.

As the pillar fell, i noticed it must have been the wrong one, so instead i landed on the floor and wiated.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:48 pm

I appearend out of a different one and started running. I fired 3 arrows at you.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:52 pm

"what the heck?" I mutter to myself in confusion before jumping to the left, dodging 2 of the arrows but being scarred by on my shoulder by the 3rd one. "Ouch," i said, charging a dark bolt while my enemy was running, "That hurt. That's quite an interesting move you know, i need to learn more about it"

After i was finished speaking, i launched my dark bolt at the running elf, while also charging a darkness scythe incase he dodged.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:15 pm

he jumped out of the way, and fired an arrow aimed for the dark Scythe.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:42 pm

The arrow hit the dark scythe, resulting in a small explosion which stopped me fro seeing my opponent. I stood and waited for my enemy to act, hoping that i could conter his next move quick enough. "What a wierd opponent," i mutter to myself as i wait, slightly impatiently, "Not only can he predict my attacks, but he seems to have an array of strange powers that he can use against me. I can't afford to hold back"
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:04 pm

I jump up and fire an arrow at you, aimed at your gut.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:16 pm

"Thats enough" i smile sinisterly. deciding to put an end to this contest I gather drakness magic in the palm of my hand and fire it into the ground using my Dark bolt. an explosion of dust explodes and the flimsy attack hits thin air while i hide in the cover of the dust.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:20 pm

i look around and do not see you. i put a dab of blood on my arrow, turning it to an exploding arrow. i shoot into the ground. i go into the wooden wall.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:25 pm

"Weakness." With that word I begin to gather all my power. The legendary blade of Umbra summons itself in my grip and seeths evil. Since my darkness magic is stronger, theres no place to hide, and I unleash an amplified Darkness Scythe in a circle. i spin around to hit the entire collisseum.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:28 pm

i appear from the wall and fire my explosive arow, causing a big explosion when it hit the darkness scythe. i fly against the wall and hit it. i get up as soon as i can after.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:34 pm

The darkness scythe now empowered slices through the explosive force, being that it can cut through anything in its path. while itr travels I race at full speed, now doubled by my new transformation, and thrust my sword at the elf.
Back to top Go down
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:36 pm

i slip into the wood and go to one of the destroyed wood pillars from the wall. i appear and fire a basic arrow at the you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.   Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly. Empty

Back to top Go down

Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next