Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Narcon Ciruela EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Narcon Ciruela EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Narcon Ciruela EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Narcon Ciruela EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Narcon Ciruela EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Narcon Ciruela EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Narcon Ciruela EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Narcon Ciruela EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Narcon Ciruela EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Narcon Ciruela I_vote_lcapNarcon Ciruela I_voting_barNarcon Ciruela I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Narcon Ciruela

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

Narcon Ciruela Empty
PostSubject: Narcon Ciruela   Narcon Ciruela EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:54 pm

Name: Narcon Ciruela

Race: Antitheus

Apperance: My picture.

Background: Upon his birth he was thought to of been very weird. He never liked deliberate violence. And wasn't as athletic as the other children. He however made up for this in his intelligence. around his 14th birthday he was banished from his home world and sent to live with the humans for challenging another and losing. Being banished couldn't have been a better thing. For he was able to figure out why he was like he was. Narcon was born with a rare genetic trait at where he has a special ability known as the red eye. He has since only been able to figure out what it's recessive ability and one other ability known as Oniojo. He was recently found by the leader of the Suibete Faction and was promoted to head military advisor and strategist.

Personality: Strong silent type. Cunning and Clever. Strategic and aware of most things going on. Likes to be in charge and is very proud of his power. Can be too cocky at times.

Abilities:
1. Seismic Emission. Using the designated pressure pores located in the palms of the hands, and the soles of the feet. He can emit high pressure bursts of air. These bursts can be used for a variety of things. Such as repelling objects. Increasing the power of his open palm attacks, and straight kicks. He can also use the bursts as a boost to dash through the air, move faster on the ground, and faster in the water.

2. Red Eye. His vision is obscured in a way that certain objects he targets become red color while everything else is in a Black & White color tone. It also gives him a danger sensor ability. But he can't avoid the danger if he isn't physically quick enough to avoid it.

3. Oniojo. Looking into the opponents eye he gives them a slight hallucination of their worst fear. This can potentially put the opponent in a state of slight panic, making it hard for them to focus and keep track of what is currently going on.

Faction. Suibete.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Narcon Ciruela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narcon Ciruela   Narcon Ciruela EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:16 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Narcon Ciruela
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Creation Station :: Character Creation-