Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
The Odd Adventures EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
The Odd Adventures EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
The Odd Adventures EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
The Odd Adventures EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
The Odd Adventures EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
The Odd Adventures EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
The Odd Adventures EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
The Odd Adventures EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
The Odd Adventures EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
The Odd Adventures I_vote_lcapThe Odd Adventures I_voting_barThe Odd Adventures I_vote_rcap 
Connor
The Odd Adventures I_vote_lcapThe Odd Adventures I_voting_barThe Odd Adventures I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

The Odd Adventures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

The Odd Adventures Empty
PostSubject: The Odd Adventures   The Odd Adventures EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Gary had just stolen his dinner for the night. He decided to sink his fangs into it early considering if he ate the evidence, it would be a perfect crime. Even if he was discovered, no one would be able to catch him. Well... unless they happened to be a bird. So there he sat, munching on his bread as the crumbs fell upon his lap.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net
Xixas

Xixas

The Odd Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Adventures   The Odd Adventures EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Corren had dropped his hot drink all over the front of his garbs, the pure white now dulled to a faded tan. After a few moments of poorly drying his clothes with a nearby fire, he took the skies; two of his wings were enough for tonight as nothing demanded otherwise. Corren let himself glide along the partial current until the winds dropped their pressure, and Corren gently fluttered downward. The Seraph child landed on the corner of a house, yet the section of the older structure gave way, and Corren's platform fell beneath him. Corren dropped, and landed on his feet next to the building wall, finding himself in the company of a rather ravenous person of interested. Corren put on his public smile, and greeted.

"Oh, hello. Sorry 'bout that. I guess I couldn't help but drop in".
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

The Odd Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Adventures   The Odd Adventures EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:50 pm

Speaking of birds...

"You can fly too?"

He innocently dropped his food and inspected the wings of the person nearest him. He couldnt tell of the intentions, but he seemed to be polite enough. Gary squinted his eyes and waved at the stranger.

"I am Gary, who are you mister?"
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

The Odd Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Adventures   The Odd Adventures EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Corren grinned, despite the unknown. "Yep! I can fly. These wings aren't just any costume." Corren told the company he now recognized as a boy, who couldn't be older than ten. We fluttered his wings, and slowly receded them beneath his cloak.

"My name's Corren. Corren Astius Gray, pretty long and obnoxious, I know". Corren extended a hand, his grin still stapled onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

The Odd Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Adventures   The Odd Adventures EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:55 pm

Extended his own hand, he shook the one of the bigger person. He seemed to be like a teen or something. Gary couldnt quite remember how old people were before they were considered adults.

"You look really old. You're too big to fly too."

He chuckled at the person before him and turned around to pick his food back off the ground.

"My full name is Gary Griot. I dont have a third name though. But now i want one. I think it will be...
Richard!"
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

The Odd Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Adventures   The Odd Adventures EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 4:00 pm

"I AM pretty old. A whopping fifteen years old!" He said, and then started to pat his own back. "Well, you saw like... Half of my wings since I just landed. They're actually super long, like nearly ten feet each!".

"Well, then. It's nice to meet you Gary Richard Griot".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Odd Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Adventures   The Odd Adventures Empty

Back to top Go down

The Odd Adventures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Solette City :: Oppidum-
Jump to: