Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Augusto Kamex (Aj16amc) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Augusto Kamex (Aj16amc) EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Augusto Kamex (Aj16amc) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Augusto Kamex (Aj16amc) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Augusto Kamex (Aj16amc) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Augusto Kamex (Aj16amc) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Augusto Kamex (Aj16amc) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Augusto Kamex (Aj16amc) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Augusto Kamex (Aj16amc) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Augusto Kamex (Aj16amc) I_vote_lcapAugusto Kamex (Aj16amc) I_voting_barAugusto Kamex (Aj16amc) I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Augusto Kamex (Aj16amc) I_vote_lcapAugusto Kamex (Aj16amc) I_voting_barAugusto Kamex (Aj16amc) I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Augusto Kamex (Aj16amc)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Augusto Kamex (Aj16amc) Empty
PostSubject: Augusto Kamex (Aj16amc)   Augusto Kamex (Aj16amc) EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:37 am

Name: Augusto Kamex

Race: Human

Appearance: Augusto Kamex (Aj16amc) Weak_male_leads02

Background: Augusto Kamex is a 13 year old boy who was born in the city.  Augusto was born prematurely which is the reason for his skinny and fragile exterior. Augusto was also born to a wealthy family. Augusto never really had a family as his only sibling died when born and his parents were way too overprotective of him so the love seems odd. His father is a Wizard who is trying to teach him magic which Augusto is kind of good in. This training started when Augusto was 5 years old and he has certainly gotten better as he doesn't need a wand for spells anymore. In a fight with some other humans, Augusto's father died and his mother developed depression so Augusto felt like he was an adult now and had to take care of his mother. One day his mother left Augusto as she thought she was only bringing him down. This happened when Augusto was 12 and now he lives on the streets, looking for a home and for a family but also finding things to steal.

Personality:Quiet,Shy(At Times),Kind,Sarcastic,Somewhat Mature,Intelligent,Rarely Cruel, Honest, Sneaky,Sleek

Abilities (Maximum Three with explanation):

Phantom Hand: The weapon the user grips in their right hand turns invisible for three posts, takes two posts to recharge.

Shadow's Reign: The user can grab hold of their shadow, and rip pieces off of it. The pieces can be formed into objects. The user's shadow is limited to fifteen objects, the objects being decently sturdy. Shadow fully recharged after seven posts of no-use.

Sleight Step: The user can leap or step onto air itself up to twice, and the platform lasts until the user leaves it. After both steps have been taken, one post to recharge.

Faction (Suibete, Kakusu, Concuclare): Concuclare
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Augusto Kamex (Aj16amc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Augusto Kamex (Aj16amc)   Augusto Kamex (Aj16amc) EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:24 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Augusto Kamex (Aj16amc)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Creation Station :: Character Creation-
Jump to: