Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising I_vote_lcapThief in Sarizate. Not surprising I_voting_barThief in Sarizate. Not surprising I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising I_vote_lcapThief in Sarizate. Not surprising I_voting_barThief in Sarizate. Not surprising I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zechs

Zechs

Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising Empty
PostSubject: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:57 pm

Zechs was walking through the streets of Sarizate, remembering meeting the one named "Serephene", and almost initiating combat with his leader. While thinking back on that, he was still focused on his mission, and a mundane one at that, he was to patrol Sarizate, spotting anything suspicious, and to diffuse any situation that broke out.

"Like anything will go wrong.."

Just as he stopped for a drink from his flask, he spotted someone, and was rather suspicious.

"Hm?"

He had walked toward the suspicious figure, looming over him with a cold, menacing stare, with his hand on his sword.

"Going somewhere?"

Last edited by Zechs on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:01 am

Augusto had arrived in the streets of Sarizate after a few days of traveling. He went to the store earlier and stole a few things which explains his new wardrobe. Someone was looking over the young teen. Augusto started to laugh as the man talked. "No...I'm going to stay right here.." Augusto said sarcastically while turning to face the man.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:10 am

"Hm. Mind telling me how you were able to get such items? Because it seems you've managed to get the most expensive attires."

His hand still on the sword's hilt, keeping his cold stare on him, he raised an eyebrow, awaiting the answer of this kid.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:12 am

Augusto scratched the back of his neck. "About that...haha..." he tried saying. "I'll get back to you!" Augusto shouted while running towards a cart full of food.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:15 am

"Tch."

He shot up an ice shield, stopping the thief in his tracks, slowly walking toward him, drawing his sword, and let out a sigh.

"You aren't running, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:16 am

Augusto started to laugh a bit more. "Not running just fast walking plus I was off to do something..." Augusto added.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:29 am

Throwing his sword in the ground, he gave the thief an unconvinced look.

"Yes, you were, on your way to the stockade for thievery."

He picked up his sword, holding it out toward the thief.

"This boy doesn't seem like any average thief, he is very obvious, almost confident, what is he hiding..?"
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:34 am

"Maybe you're right or maybe you're wrong..." Augusto said taking off his suit which showed a blue shirt. "Is he on too me...I need to think of a strategy..." Augusto then dropped a lot of other things from his pockets. "There...happy..." Augusto started to tear up. "My family is just so poor and I-I wanted to support them...this was the only way..."
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:37 am

Zechs hadn't moved his cold attitude at the breakdown of the thief, he inspected the thief from top to bottom, and let out a sigh.

"That isn't all you have, is it?"

He walked over to the thief, holding his sword over his head.

"So why don't you give it up, you are not fooling anyone here."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:41 am

A smirk appeared on the teen's face. "Sleight Step.." he muttered under his breath. Augusto took a giant leap into the air and safely landed on a roof. "Can't catch me now!" Augusto yelled, running from roof to roof.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:46 am

"I wouldn't be too sure of that!"

He ran up the building, wall jumping between the two buildings before landing on the roof, and ran after the thief accompanied by his Speed Excel.

"You won't get far."

He created 3 daggers and threw them at the thief at blinding speeds.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:49 am

Augusto jumped higher as Sleight Step allowed him to be in the air for a brief time. He landed on the pavement. Augusto went inside one of the many wagons to hide.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:56 am

Zechs trailed behind him, following him down to the pavement, but lost him amongst the numerous wagons.

"How in the world was he able to do that.."

He calmed his nerves, and awaited in silence, acknowledging his surroundings, he darted his vision to a certain wagon, he rushed toward it and jumped high in the air, creating 3 small ice spears he threw them at the wagon, resulting in it shattering, creating a cloud of smoke, as he stood and awaited the result of his attack.

"Did that do it?"

Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:58 am

Augusto saw that the man attacked the wrong wagon and smiled in relief. He also noticed that his wagon and another 3 wagons were being moved.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:03 am

He saw nothing but horrified civilians as he turned his attention to the remaining wagons, and became furious at the thought of letting this thief go.

"You will not get away!"

He ran toward the three wagons, with his created Dragon Claws, he clenched the back of the wagons, and ripped them back, sending them flying backwards, and grabbed the middle one, and slowly ripped it in half, revealing the thief.

"There you are!"
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:09 am

Augusto was, like the civilians, horrified. He reached into his pocket and got out a a sword attached to a chain. "Phantom's Hand..." he whispered. The weapon was now invisible. Augusto swung the weapon around and had it latched to a wall. This then caused Augusto to follow and be next to the wall. He got up and started running but not without throwing the weapon toward the man. It was impossible for the man to dodge this as he couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:15 am

He saw the thief throw something at him, be he didn't see anything, at last second he shot up an ice shield, but the sword had still pierced halfway into his shoulder.

"Tch.."

He knew something had hit him, he motioned his hand toward his shoulder, and ripped the sword out and continued after the thief accompanied by his Speed Excel he ran past the thief and stopped in front of him, slashing downwards with his Dragon Claws.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 am

Augusto was happy his attack was a success but realized he was going to be attacked. He got out a small shield and made it turn invisible. He put it in front of himself
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:38 am

He suspected the same tactic he used for his sword, so he stopped his slash, and dashed behind the thief with his Speed Excel, making a jab with an ice dagger.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:40 am

Augusto bit his lip and put the shield behind him so he wasn't hit but this caused his shield to be broken. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" Augusto yelled. Many people started to look at him. Many men and woman came closer and surrounded Augusto. "Stop hurting this poor kid!" said various people as the hugged Augusto
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:43 am

Zechs looked around at the crowds, looking behind to see crashed wagons in the side of buildings, he slowly stood up, and brushed off his coat.

"Are you really defending this thief?"

He walked over to the kid, picking him up by the shirt collar, and tossing him to a standing position.

"What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:47 am

The civilians grew angry. "M-m-my n-n-name is Augusto..." Augusto said in a soft and nervous tone.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:53 am

He scowled at the crowds, and turned his attention to the thief.

"So, Augusto, I don't often deal kindly with thieves, but you clearly possess unique abilities, so I am offering you an invite to join Concuclare, your powers will be put to good use and will no longer be reduced to thievery for survival."

He gestured his hand out and awaited his response.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:54 am

Augusto didn't know how to respond and he looked back at the people. They were all looking the other way which made Augusto sad. "I'll join Concuclare but I will need some training first.." Augusto added shaking the man's hand
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:58 am

He lowered his hood, revealing his pure white hair.

"Training will be mandatory, do not worry. Welcome to Concuclare, Augusto."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising   Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising Empty

Back to top Go down

Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Concuclare Territory :: Sarizate-
Jump to: