Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
On my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
On my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
On my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
On my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
On my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
On my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
On my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
On my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
On my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
On my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOn my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barOn my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Connor
On my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOn my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barOn my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

On my way out of Cape town (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zechs

Zechs

On my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:53 pm

The punch to his chest had hit, but he managed to dodge his second punch, he knew he was out of power, so he had to end this fight with close quarters combat before he regained his energy.

"All this for a couple of coins.."

He dashed at him again, with his buster sword in one hand, he made a huge swing downwards, and behind that swing was a punch aimed at his throat.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:40 pm

I moved to 1 side, dodging his sword attack and grabbing bothe the sword's hilt and it's wielders hand. But as soon as i had done so, the mans punch hit me in the neck, making me let go of the sword AND his hand. I had to admit, he punched pretty hard, but it was not over yet. After staggering backwards abit, i regained my balance and aimed a kick to his head, hoping for a knock-out.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:42 pm

He couldn't dodge the kick, he realized he didn't have time, taking out his knife he held it outward from his face, waiting for the kick to hit him, and the knife.

"One last trick from up my sleeve!"
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:55 pm

As my leg hit the blade, and as i saw the blood flying out of it, something inside me snapped. I didn't want the stupid sword anymore, not if it caused me all this trouble. No, all i wanted now was to end this fight with me as the victor. With all my energy left, which would not be enough to kill a small bird, i shot the smallest bolt of darkness i had ever seen, hoping for it to somehow kill the man. After doing so, i fell to the floor and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:01 pm

The kick, while had hit his knife, still hit him back in the process, he stumbled back, and looking up he saw his opponent's last attack, he just sat there, and let it hit him. He fell back on the ground and laid there, looking up at the sky. Had he won? Or just survived.. He pondered these thoughts until his eyes gave up and he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On my way out of Cape town (open)   On my way out of Cape town (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On my way out of Cape town (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2