Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
An introduction to peace. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
An introduction to peace. EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
An introduction to peace. EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
An introduction to peace. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
An introduction to peace. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
An introduction to peace. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
An introduction to peace. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
An introduction to peace. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
An introduction to peace. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
An introduction to peace. I_vote_lcapAn introduction to peace. I_voting_barAn introduction to peace. I_vote_rcap 
Connor
An introduction to peace. I_vote_lcapAn introduction to peace. I_voting_barAn introduction to peace. I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

An introduction to peace.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

An introduction to peace. Empty
PostSubject: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:28 pm

I walked up to the huge doors and touched them softly. Oak, hardened by age and stains; it had a beautiful swirling grain to it. I reach over and turn the doorknob and the door swung easily inside. I stood for a moment as chills ran through me, was this the right choice? I did not know, but no choice isn't a choice at all so i pressed on. Walking into the main foyer I noticed a well lit study of to my left. I decided here would be a good place to find someone to answer my question so i walked over. The door was partially open, giving a quick knock I announced myself.

"Hello?" I asked, poking my head into the room.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:32 pm

The knocking made me jump, and I messed up on my painting. Frowning down at the green streak that went across my blue sky from the ground, I sighed. Setting my brush and paints down on the desk, I moved over to the door. Taking a deep breath I slowly opened the door.

"Er... yes?"

Knowing that all the stranger would see only my mask, clothing, and eyes, I politely waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:04 pm

At first i was slightly confused. She was wearing something over her face, an item I've never known before. The thing is beautiful, yet looks delicate; as if it would break at any moment.

"Hello..." I manage wondering why she bothered to cover up her face. "My name is Takumi, I've been wandering for weeks now and the castle; I believe it is my destination."

I realize how silly it sounds. I had entered on a whim and who knows who owned it. I could be trespassing on the queens study for all i know.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:06 pm

"Ah, this is Hotel Markov. If you'd like I can get the owner to get you a room, but... You could probably use mine for tonight. I'm busy painting."

Tilting my head, I reciprocated his curious stare, and thought deeply.

"Humans... Hrm. Well, Takumi, what is your decision?"
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:14 pm

I pull my hood down and look behind me at the grand staircase and vaulted ceiling.

"I'm afraid i'm more used to open skies and fresher air. I'll return on the morrow and meet the master of this castle, I need to know what this place is. It must be something special." I say this still searching then I take both hands and place them on the floor and sit in this position for several minutes feeling the layout of the castle, it's rooms, even living people.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:27 pm

"It's only us, for now... But..."

Shrugging, I phased to my room to grab my pillow before phasing before him once more.

"Here."

Smiling down at him with my eyes, I offered him a tribute to show that I had no harm. Unknowing of how humans thought of these things, I hoped it would be enough to satisfy him, until Sorin returned at least.
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:38 pm

I accept the pillow, It's cotton covering clean and white. I turn it over and over again then hand it back to her.

"the gesture is nice, but i'm afraid it would be spoiled out in the wilds." I say before turning back towards the door. "You said his name was Sorin, correct?" I ask turning back to the door where she was standing.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:41 pm

"Oui. He... Knows when people come. I'm sure he'll return from his hunt, in time to speak with you."

Bowing to him, I waited for him to ask anything further of me.
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:45 pm

I was about to exit the castle when i stop and turn once more.

"Do you know of any place where death-shade grows?" I ask this as nonchalantly as possible though it still comes out like I'm going to poison someone.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:46 pm

"Castle garden, shade grove, just west of here. Don't worry... No one in the castle can be poisoned."

Laughing at his slightly concerned face, I shook my head.
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:54 pm

"It's to burn in the fire, the fumes will kill any biting insects but will not harm me" I say before shutting the door behind me.

Later i visit the gardens; every plant i could every hope to want was here. Herbs, flowers, seeds and root plants of every kind were flourishing here and there. I take up a spot in a tree and stare at the moon for a while. Spinning the Death-shade blossom in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Returning to my Canvas, I painted over the line delicately before finishing off the scene.

Staring at the finished portrait of Castle Markov, I smiled. The sunlight did indeed make it flourish. Letting it dry I made my way out to the garden to visit the visitor.
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:26 pm

I drop down to the ground and notice a big empty square of stone, unmovable from the ground by even the strongest of magics. I clap my hands together and place then forcing the stone down under the topsoil and vice verse. Now a large flat area of fresh topsoil is ready to be planted. I turn to see the girl from earlier walking towards me. I blush guiltily and look at the topsoil then back to her.

"I couldn't help it, this big barren spot in the middle of the garden was ugly." I say pointing to the fresh soil.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:30 pm

"Why, I think that'll be your garden."

Laughing, I walked to it, before feeling the soil.
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:39 pm

"All i did was pull the soil out underneath the stone. I sunk it about three or four feet." I say pointing down at her feet. "I actually kept it close in-case i ever need to use it" I say, not bothering to get into why i would need a mass of iron rich granite.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:31 am

This man... Was curious. Of course, as a Sicarian, I could tell what that which under my feet was. Being as close to nature as I am, I believed it to be... Iron? Possibly. I could also tell you which constellations were over us currently blindfolded, where the wind was, what speed it came at, and where the moon was at all times. But that was normal, of course.

"Right. Well, what will you plant?"
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:34 pm

"Hmm, what to plant..." I whisper looking around. Myself and my father had always had our own names for plants, though in recent years i had learned the correct names. Death-shade was actually nightshade and many other had similar but different names.

"Adders-bane, Wolf-wood, Wild rose, Honeysuckle, lavender and rosemary." I say, pointing to individual areas and thinking of the most useful herbs and plants i could think of.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:42 pm

The words he used for the plants confounded me. In confusion, I collected pieces of the plants that he pointed to and handed him the cuttings of each.

"These?"
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:58 pm

I chuckle a bit; "Sorry, me and my dad had different names for plants."

I go around and collect the plants explaining each. Then I take most of the cutting from them and place them on the ground. Slapping my hands together i place them on the ground releasing my energy into the plants. they begin to grow until they are the same as the rest of the plants in the garden.

"There, no bare spot anymore." I say with a smile before falling backwards, a bit winded.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:41 pm

Worried, I took my gloves off and put my hands over the plants, gently giving them a bit of light. As each one got a good amount, I nodded before putting my gloves back on.

"Would you like some tea? Or a meal mayhaps? At least until Sorin returns."
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:15 pm

"No thanks, I think I'll pass the night in this oak tree." I say patting the tree's trunk.

"Thank you for asking though" I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:24 pm

"Good night then, Traveller."

Bowing, I made my way back into the castle.

And tomorrow.. He will meet Sorin... This should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An introduction to peace.   An introduction to peace. Empty

Back to top Go down

An introduction to peace.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Kakusu Territory :: Hotel Markov-
Jump to: