Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Xixas (Excul) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Xixas (Excul) EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Xixas (Excul) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Xixas (Excul) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Xixas (Excul) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Xixas (Excul) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Xixas (Excul) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Xixas (Excul) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Xixas (Excul) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Xixas (Excul) I_vote_lcapXixas (Excul) I_voting_barXixas (Excul) I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Xixas (Excul)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xixas

Xixas

Xixas (Excul) Empty
PostSubject: Xixas (Excul)   Xixas (Excul) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:42 am

Name: Xixas

Race: Sicarian

Appearance: Xixas appears to be twenty, despite his actual age of time's recess beginning. Xixas is equipped with special rogue's grays, which have all stained brown throughout the years, the velvet trim faded. The scarf he wears around the commons of the town is actually the sash he wears, holding the arsenal of weapons that lie across his body. Xixas has a head of shaggy, oak wood hair that stays spiked nearly all the time. His head it always a mess, and he can be seen constantly blowing at it to rid his eyes of the hair. His eyes are a stately silver, known to change colour throughout the day. Excul is usually shrouded in a gray cloak, covering his entire body, including the sheath of his massive scimitar, since such a sight doesn't bode well for those faint of heart.

Background: Xixas gained consciousness as time began to turn, a simple, barely existing being. He watched as the world turned, and viewed as it continued its suicidal tendencies, polluting and destroying itself. Many times, Xixas gained hope as he watched few entities within the world of existence fight to make the world right. Very few succeed, and such success barely lasted an inch of time span. After such a long time, Xixas finally manifested a tiny feeling. This tiny feeling was known as "will" gave Xixas the ability to exist, and so he did. He appeared onto Earth, and experienced it. He tried to replicate the actions of the beings he had watched in the Seventh Plane, and he manage to help the world. He fell in love, become Solid, and decided to give the world a chance. That was, until everything shattered. Something corrupted him, a parasite that every second, demands control of his body. This entity is powerful, and has more than once taken control. It held Xixas awake, as it used Xixas' own hands to murder his lover, and his daughter of seven months. After that, his country lost to war and control, and all the years of existence were destroyed. Now, Xixas is corrupted by this parasite, taking half of his mind to control, and changing his thoughts. However, this does not mean this parasite is evil. To cleanse the world, to re-create it, this is what they now both want. Xixas fights against the parasite every day, but this doesn't mean that the world is correct in its ways. It needs to change, and such a change can only happen through one way. A new beginning.

Personality: Xixas, Six as as those who know him refer to him as, is a stoic man. He keeps calm and posed under even the most trying of circumstances. He is severely adamant, with a will strong enough to bend steel. He can be described as intelligent, but lacks the talent for hiding his emotions. Xixas is never easy to read, simply veiled by the staple smile across his face. He has a long fuse, and is almost never upset. However, when this stoic, calm smile is shattered, hell hath no fury like Xixas scorned. Within, barely poking at the surface is the abyss of blood lust, deep within Xixas. When his temper has been lost, he changes somehow. Something breaks, and reforms into a being of new heart. A much, darker heart. And this being, will not allow the feeling of hope to exist anymore.

Abilities (Maximum Three with explanation):
Regnum Corda: The ability to give augments to weapons. Ex: Increase the reach of a sword by a few inches. Make an arrow fly further.

Fyre: A more passive ability that includes energy manipulation. It can act as healing, a defense mechanism, and other non-aggressive attacks of control. The main asset being the user can sacrifice aspects of relation for another. Such as, losing attacking power for speed, or losing defensive power to increase strength. This manipulation itself is limited to the amount of aspect the user can actually have. A defense mechanism would include a shield that can block nearly any attack, but shatters after one use. A small flick or a giant hammer would both break the shield after it defends.  Also, a healing format that allows the user to take the pain of the other entity being healed, yet the actual act of healing does not occur until a little while after, and even then, it requires time. Also, Fyre healing mechanisms cannot be used on the weilder of Fyre (Cannot be used on self), yet the generic recovery of healing can. Only, outside of battle. This cannot exchange lives, but is in some cases more efficient over traditional healing. Despite the simpleness of the ability, it requires a lot of energy.

Seventh Plane: A defensive mechanism that allows the user to phase out a section of their body to avoid a potential blow (Lasts for 1 second) (Can only be used once every five posts).

Faction (Suibete, Kakusu, Concuclare. For information on Factions, click here https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t2-factions): Concuclare leader

Last edited by Xixas on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Xixas (Excul) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xixas (Excul)   Xixas (Excul) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:38 pm

Fyre style alone has a mass amount of abilities. As you get more hurt, it gets stronger, but in turn it heals you. That just creates an infinite loop of power. Plus the ability to fade in and out of existence is very strong. I can allow that much, but on top of those other powers as well, its just too good.

Please Review Accordingly
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Xixas (Excul) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xixas (Excul)   Xixas (Excul) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Approved Smile
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net
Sponsored content