Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Precipice of Hope (The Story and Death of Xixas Averall) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Precipice of Hope (The Story and Death of Xixas Averall) EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Precipice of Hope (The Story and Death of Xixas Averall) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Precipice of Hope (The Story and Death of Xixas Averall) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Precipice of Hope (The Story and Death of Xixas Averall) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Precipice of Hope (The Story and Death of Xixas Averall) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Precipice of Hope (The Story and Death of Xixas Averall) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Precipice of Hope (The Story and Death of Xixas Averall) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Precipice of Hope (The Story and Death of Xixas Averall) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Precipice of Hope (The Story and Death of Xixas Averall) I_vote_lcapPrecipice of Hope (The Story and Death of Xixas Averall) I_voting_barPrecipice of Hope (The Story and Death of Xixas Averall) I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Precipice of Hope (The Story and Death of Xixas Averall) I_vote_lcapPrecipice of Hope (The Story and Death of Xixas Averall) I_voting_barPrecipice of Hope (The Story and Death of Xixas Averall) I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Precipice of Hope (The Story and Death of Xixas Averall)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xixas

Xixas

Precipice of Hope (The Story and Death of Xixas Averall) Empty
PostSubject: Precipice of Hope (The Story and Death of Xixas Averall)   Precipice of Hope (The Story and Death of Xixas Averall) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:15 am

From the aforementioned, this begins the tale of Xixas Averall as written in the yet to be published story, Precipice Of, by yours truly. Due to the fact this is a Role Play site, and not my author's desk or writer's corner, this story shall be written in the form of a Role Play. If you wish for your character to appear during a set amount of time and be written in, read the story, and send me a PM with details of your character to appear as the story is being written. Your actions and increments might even change the outcome of the story as fate has already decided it.

Throughout the glowering darkness of his own dreams, the soldier drifted; passing through his own memories as slowly as the world turns. The same wonder, and the same thoughts that never seemed to find an answer. Enlightened by his own ignorance, the soldier boy fell deeper into the abysmal depths of his own nightmares, looking for the dreams that weren't there. The fate the world decides is heavy; the destiny we find ourselves entangled and gripped into that as much as we may struggle, we are insects railing against the heavens. Xixas "Six" Averall was the man the world gripped in its hands, simply asking for another reprieve before the sand finishes to fall inside of the glass.

"Wh-..." The sun slowly breached the clouds, piercing the veil of gray and into the window of a young group of mercenaries that had been hired for barricade purposes. Several of the boys had already left the small stone cube that encompassed their living space, and proceeded deeper into the wall for instructions. Among these youths is the seasoned, yet immature sell sword named Xixas Averall, endearingly nicknamed "Six" by his fellow lance men. As the boy slowly awakened, he had not even realized it was morning. Xixas blinked, raising an arm to cover his eyes as the light intruded.

"Oh Seventh... The same Moonlyte. It feels like it appears every night...". Xixas gazed past the pane of silk that covered his window, and blinked awake. "Maybe today, we'll finally get off the wall".
Back to top Go down

Precipice of Hope (The Story and Death of Xixas Averall)
Page 1 of 1