Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Races      EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Races      EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Races      EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Races      EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Races      EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Races      EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Races      EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Races      EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Races      EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Races      I_vote_lcapRaces      I_voting_barRaces      I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Races

Go down 
+3
Xixas
Vellon (Takumi)
Ryan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Races      Empty
PostSubject: Races    Races      EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Vampire

We live in the shadows, each day spent hiding in the dark like the monsters we know we are. Constantly hunted by those who cant understand, we must fight back, together! Strength in not only numbers, but ability as well. We are the blood cravers, we are vampires!

Description
High Speed
High Strength
Weakened in Sunlight
Not damaged by Sunlight
Weakened when thirsty
Deceitful
Witty
Gray skin (few exceptions)
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

Races      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Races    Races      EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:07 pm

Humans

Humans... What can be said of them? They are one of the most numerous of the races, spreading far and wide. They are also one of the oldest races, and since they don't have the longevity or integrity of some of the other races they have had to evolve. They constantly study, grow, adapt and endure all the while becoming a little stronger here, a little quicker there. They have the greatest capacity to learn and observe.

Description
Ability to adapt
Ability to learn
Ingenuity
Intelligence
Weaker then most races
Can use a verity of magics
loyal
greedy
prideful
easily annoyed/angered
Honest
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Races      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Races    Races      EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Sicarian

We traverse the Planes of existence within and without the world, passing our way through the recess of time. Phantasmal beings of another Plane that walk the earth. We appear as silhouettes to anyone without the Drifted sight, those of Seraph or Antitheus blood, except for the Destined. The one person gifted with the ability to see you, and only you as a Sicarian. Traverse between the world and the Seventh Plane, and may you find your Destined, and your reason to fully, and finally exist.

Description
- Created with perfect bodies
- High reaction time
- Weakened by staying on Earth too long, outside of the Seventh Plane
- Appear as shining silhouettes to anyone not Seraph or Antithean
- Can only be seen by one destined person, and if a goal is met, Sicarians become visible to all
- Intelligent
- Misunderstanding of Emotion
- Singular focus
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura

Edo Nakamura

Races      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Races    Races      EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Vaiums

A Vaium is a being that consists entirely of a basic element: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, etc. Vaium can manipulate their element to their will, but have only been known to do so in three ways. To cooperate with other races, Vaium normally disguise themselves in human form. With this, they can walk neutrally across other lands. Alongside dominance over their domain of element, Vaium usually have the following characteristics:

• Intelligent
  • Cooperative
  • Friendly
  • Helpful
  • Honest

Despite these traits, Vaium are treated as though they are monsters in society; another reason why they prefer to disguise themselves in human form. You may now be asking about what we look like in human form. Well, first and foremost, we do not all look the same. We can make ourselves look of different ages when creating our human form, but have always been known to live longer than the age of our human form. We are also known well for the following skills:

• Swift
  • High Willpower
  • Great Focus
  • High Stamina

Last edited by Kaoru on Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Races      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Races    Races      EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:29 pm

Anthitheus

Anthitheus, demons from the depths of hell. They travel to the world of the living, bringing terror and chaos along with them. They aknowlege the fact that they are monsters, and some of them are even proud of it. However, not ALL Anthitheus' are evil, but those few that are kind are exciled from hell, sent to live in the mortal world as outcasts. Anthitheus are demons, nothing more, nothing less.

At least, the used to be before the new king, Sontar Temor changed them, making them less brutal and more human-like (Personality-wise). After ruling over the Anthitheus race, Sontar aswell as the rest of the race, (at least the bit that followed him) became allies with the Kakusu faction. But, those few who rebelled against the king are still the cold, evil monsters that they used to be. They often worked as their own little faction, trying to bring chaos to the world of the living.

Description:

-High physical strength.
-Modarete intelligence.
-High speed.
-Masters of deciet.
-Masters of close combat.
-Good at swordsmanship
-Some train in archery aswell.

Anthitheus' are very hard to kill, only bieng truly vulnerable in the neck and heart areas of their bodies.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Races      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Races    Races      EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Seraphs

From the great Heaveenly Realms come the Seraphs, a race of beautiful winged-humans. They are the incarnation of Good and Heralds of Hope and Safety. Seraphs never look away from the troubles of the Realms and do their best to cast away all evildoers from the lands of the faithful. A Seraph's wings can disappear, aloowing them to look like ordinary Humans or Elves, but most of them are blond. The highest ranked Seraphs' hair tends to be white, a white so pure that it reflects the light while their wings are spreaded out.

A Seraph will more than likely have the following psychological traits:

- Patient
- Proud
- Charismatic
- Respectful

When needed, they also favors their physical abilities, which are mostly:

- Great Speed
- Great Dexterity
- Super-human strength (here said as above an ordinary Human by a little further, not at all like Superman)

A Seraph is trained at the wielding of any weapon he or she deems fitting his or her needs, but mostly choose the Bow or the Dual Blade. Seraphic gear is counted as one of the best, always looking as if it was just forged and untouched.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Races      Empty
PostSubject: Erant   Races      EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:25 pm

Erants are Were-animals. When born, the Erant finds its ability at an early age. Not having to follow any rules of animals, the Erant could be anything. For example, their mother could be a Were-fox, and their father a Were-Hawk, and they could wind up being a Were-Horse. It's all up to what nature and destiny decide for them. Erants are also gifted with unique, aura-like abilities that augment their bodies in accordance to their Breed. For example, a Turtle could gain a form of massive defense, while a Snake could gain venomous properties, or incredible singular senses.

Traits

Erants traits are based on their animals. For example, if you were a Fox Erant, you could have bright orange hair and green eyes, or light footsteps. Most, however, have the abilities of their shifted form and can easily adapt to situations in their favor.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Gidori Vandor

Gidori Vandor

Races      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Races    Races      EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:30 pm

Okay, Here is some infromation about the elves.

They have pointy ears. Which is a given.

Elves are also gifted with an extraordinary sixth sense ability, that grants them a focus to determine a hostile attack seconds before landing, even if they held no knowledge to the attack. Elves are also gifted crafters, hunters, and procured talents with the land. Elves are also able to gain beast companions that forever stay with them, and share a life force. This generally gives Elves a high degree of cooperation with Erant. Lastly, Elves are the only Race known to be able to communicate via telepathy within a set range of 5,000 feet, nearing one mile.
Back to top Go down
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

Races      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Races    Races      EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Name: Gresa

Description: The Gresa are a mute race of humanoids. The have no mouth or nose to speak of. There skin is greenish-blue which looks slimy, but is actually smooth. Their psychic abilities manifest physically on their bodies as veils. These veils are actually psychic energy leaving the body as ether, a neutral energy. It changes color depending on the mood of the Gresa and flows out of three points: the back of the head, and both the right and left elbow. This flow depicts the natural course of the energy through the body which can be redirected through the hands instead of the elbows, in case of attacking someone. The ether isn't affected by clothing, but usually the Gresa wear such things without elbows in them.

Abilities: The Gresa Have a whole host of psych abilities at their disposal, from telekinesis to pyrokinesis. Their minds are deeply connected to the ether, the other world. They draw upon it constantly and this heightens their mental abilities. This energy also grants them strength and agility, and although they prefer to be peaceful, they can be fierce in a fight. The major drawback is concentration. Gresa need to stand still and concentrate with most abilities forcing them to stand still. they have learned to counter this with shield made of ether, but it only blocks so much before shattering.

History

The gresa have been nomads for as long as their existence, traveling from place to place. They never seem comfortable, never find their niche in life. Some of their race travel in congregations, groups of up to thirty traveling the land; though most prefer solitude and the openness of the road. Only now have the reached the borders of this land, seeing it's inhabitants through new eyes. they hope finally to find their home. They were the product of a group of humans, scientists trying to bring back the dead. However when they reached into the ether, it forever changed them, forming them into the gresa. While most of the affects are beneficial, the psychological shift has forever changed them. they revere the ether as the end of all things and feel they need to protect it from the prying eyes of the other races, lest they make the same mistake. They have passed this mantle down through the generations.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Races      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Races    Races      EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:54 pm

Name: Caelator

History: When the soul of an existing being is cast from the body, through either death or preliminary means, the soul derives on the path to Heaven, Hell, or anywhere else. This soul wanders the realm is was released in, with no path to follow. If the soul does not fade into oblivion, it would be swallowed. Swallowed by the essence of pure darkness, or by the essence of pure light. This soul is devoured, and ripped from existence. It then re-appears in the form of a humanoid figure, clad in armour, brandished with blade, wielding of any kind. These armaments stay tied to the soul. Being borne like this, Caelator are extremely unstable emotionally, and are weak to mental and emotional manipulation.

Explanation: When reformed within the essence of light or darkness, they are charged with a task. To watch over and protect the balance of ambitions and ideals within the world, otherwise called "good" and "evil". Caelators are born with knowledge of their past lives, and complete amnesia is very uncommon. As well, the body they take can be completely similar to that of which they lost, or something different entirely. When born, they are created with a set of armour they can summon at will that wraps around their body in seconds. Outside of this protection, they take the shape of a humanoid with incredibly pale skin, exuding a slight glow of either black or white. Their eyes glow, the colour dominated by their emotions and feelings, as such abilities are retained when the soul is reborn. They are clearly different, as fully unclothed, there are engravings of runes on their body in a language or symbolic only the Caelators can read.

Characteristics:

-Suit of armour and weapon that can be summoned at will
-Glowing eyes that change colour according to emotion
-Bodies covered in runes of another language
-Bone white skin, covered in a slight glow of black or white
-Enhanced dexterity
-Enhanced strength
-Perfect night vision
-Unable to register pain
-Secret share-able language that cannot be learned or read by mind or ear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content