Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Aaroniero Alaude Klaus  EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Aaroniero Alaude Klaus  EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Aaroniero Alaude Klaus  EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Aaroniero Alaude Klaus  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Aaroniero Alaude Klaus  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Aaroniero Alaude Klaus  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Aaroniero Alaude Klaus  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Aaroniero Alaude Klaus  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Aaroniero Alaude Klaus  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Aaroniero Alaude Klaus  I_vote_lcapAaroniero Alaude Klaus  I_voting_barAaroniero Alaude Klaus  I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Aaroniero Alaude Klaus  I_vote_lcapAaroniero Alaude Klaus  I_voting_barAaroniero Alaude Klaus  I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Aaroniero Alaude Klaus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlaudeKlaus

AlaudeKlaus

Aaroniero Alaude Klaus  Empty
PostSubject: Aaroniero Alaude Klaus    Aaroniero Alaude Klaus  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:36 pm

Name: Aaroniero Alaude Klaus (Prefers to be called Alaude Klaus)

Race: Vampire

Appearance: Young man about the age of twenty five, 6ft and 160 pound. He has a light cream skin tone with a blonde hair with a sandy brown tent. His eyes use to be a sandy brown until he transform into a vampire and they became a shiny purple tent. His clothes consist of black dress slack with a dark gray button up shirt with a black tie and his detectives coat. (https://2img.net/h/i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz192/murasakisora-/KHR/192-2.jpg)

Background: Alaude was as one to fight for the right things. He knew sense he was little that he wanted to become a detective. So when he graduated high school he went straight into the police academy where he quickly rose into detective status. Throw out his jobs he even created a personal fighting style which involved handcuffs. He called it, "Tejō dengeki." One night he was called in for a mysterious murder. It was reported in a strange animal attack. When he arrived he discovered a corpse ripped open. The strangest thing is that there wasn't an once of blood anywhere. He received a lead from a neighbor which to anyone didn't make sense. They said he saw a man about the same age and build as Alaude rip open the victim and the man shot the "Animal" and he sprinted away with the speed of a car. Alaude wasn't very superstitious but he certainly knew that there are things out there no one could explain.

That same night as Alaude was making his way home he decided to take that path the "Animal" took. As he was driving he stumbled upon a trail of blood. This blood was different it was thicker then human blood and the feel to it was cold. He continued to follow the trail deep into the woods. The further he traveled the more fresh the trail grew but the less the blood. It was then the trail stopped and Alaude suspicions grew further. It was then he found himself idly walking forward without pay attention to his surroundings at all. It was then that he started to wonder how could the trail go missing if the "Animal" lost so much blood earlier. It was then that he heard something lunge forward but when he turned around it was to late.

The "Animal"  no longer seem to be what it was when he pounced on Alaude it was clear that this "Animal" was a pale man with ruby red eyes and three inch fangs covered in what seems to be human blood. As the man attacked him, Alaude flew back into a tree and was pinned down by the man which possessed incredible power. He then bit into Alaude's neck draining him of his blood and slowly his life. It was then he grabbed a huge branch and whacked the man upside the head allowed him to escape back to his car. He still heard the man following him so he grabbed his gun and waited patiently. And as the man entered the crossing Alaude fired three shots. Two to the chest and one to the head.

It was then that he realized what this man was and what he would soon become. So he put the man into his car and drove it off the mountain cliff to fake his death. It was then that the bite marks on his neck spontaneously healed and his senses heightened. He decided to stick to animal blood which would cut any power he has in half and to be in the sun would weaken him further.So he ran he disappeared for 100 years continuing to help out the innocent.

Personality: Alaude usually is a laid back person with a serious look to him. But when he's pressured he can become sadistic and unruly.

Abilities:

Cold Touch

Effect: Alaude uses he super speed and strength to quickly hit his opponents pressure points paralyzing them temporarily using a chilling sensation. (Paralyzation Time: One Post)

Tejō dengeki

Effect: Basic fighting style but with the addition to handcuffs to subdue an opponent without killing them.

Telekinesis

Effect: This should be self explanatory... but anyway has the power to move small to medium sized objects with his mind.

Faction: Suibete

Last edited by AlaudeKlaus on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Aaroniero Alaude Klaus    Aaroniero Alaude Klaus  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:45 pm

Time limit on the Cold Touch.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Aaroniero Alaude Klaus    Aaroniero Alaude Klaus  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:48 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Aaroniero Alaude Klaus    Aaroniero Alaude Klaus  EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:01 pm

Im casting an Approval overruled. This guy is way too op.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaroniero Alaude Klaus    Aaroniero Alaude Klaus  Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaroniero Alaude Klaus
Page 1 of 1