Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Well then. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Well then. EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Well then. EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Well then. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Well then. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Well then. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Well then. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Well then. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Well then. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Well then. I_vote_lcapWell then. I_voting_barWell then. I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Well then.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Finvarre

Finvarre

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Well then.   Well then. EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:43 pm

Sarizate. The small town was built like a legend, tumbleweeds blowing through it as though it were deserted. For a town that had trading, it looked more like a ghost town.

"How bland...."

The wind blew my dress, making the white fabric flow gently. Sunlight bleached my skin to an ivory color, and I was the only thing not coated in mud around the village.

How to help...
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Zechs

Zechs

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:36 pm

Stumbling into town, taking the last drink from his flask, his dirt covered face looked up in joy at the sight of a town after miles of walking.

"I finally made it.."

Letting out a slight laugh of relief, he slowly walked over to a nearby building, leaning against the building's balcony support beam, pulling out a ration block, made purely out of essential nutrients, devoid of any flavor. Before biting, he noticed someone in the corner of his eye, he couldn't help but notice her out of the crowds of people.

"Who's that? Is she an extremist? Was I followed? I can't doubt it, but I can't jump to conclusions, either. I'd better go and see.

Putting the ration block in his pocket and using Flash Freeze to make a dagger, he hid it up his left sleeve and cautiously made his way toward her.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:40 pm

Movement caught my eye and I turned toward a young man, who was coated.. in filth.

"Er... Hello there, May I help you?

Tilting my head, I silently wondered why he would have ny proper attention directed toward me, then realized.. I was by far, the cleanest thing in this city.

Well, that was that for blending in..
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:57 pm

I stopped at her welcome, surprised I wasn't attacked on sight. Loosening the grip on my dagger, I brushed off my coat, and dropped my hood.

"Well, no, I just thought you were.. Somebody else."

"She doesn't seem to know who I am, I guess she isn't.."

"My name is Zechs Ca-"

I stopped as fast as I could, tightening the grip on my dagger, ready for a counterattack.

"M-My name is Zechs, Zechs Renaurd!"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:03 am

I held my hand out to him, smiling.

"Well hello there, Zechs Ca-Zechs Zechs Renaurd."

Smirking, I shook my head.

"Pick a name, and I'll happily go by it without judging. you seem to have a stuttring issue, and look to be half starved... would you care to dine with me?"
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:19 am

"I've never used my new name before, I gotta get used to it."

"My name is Zechs Renaurd, at your service."

Noticing that I had been starving for quite awhile, I looked up at the girl in front of me and smiled.

"Many thanks on your offer, I would gladly join you."

Last edited by Zechs on Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:30 am

Xixas flew through the passing overgrowth. Yes, he was Xixas, Xixas and not him. His head was clear. The brush passed by in a blur as he zipped through the forest. Upon the gleaming light that represented clearance, he pulled his weight onto the furthest branch and carried his momentum upward, spinning to land on the branch. Xixas looked outward.

He was right on the edge of Sarizate town, a village not too far off from Concuclare territory, but still lie beyond. Xixas was on a trek, and a very important one at that. He pulled himself into a curl, and launched towards the town.

Upon arrival, Xixas spent an immediate hour searching. Within minutes, he concluded his mission lie not here. However, that doesn't mean there wasn't something else of value here. A heart, maybe even two. Hearts strong enough to break a barrier of misunderstanding. Such kind, Xixas yearned to speak to. His stealth allowed him the town's freedom, and he immediately closed in on the signals that spoke outward. He launched himself from a larger building, and into the air.

"There!". His sights were honed, and he dived in towards the golden haired maiden and the lightly haired man. He crashed onto the floor, and sent a cloud of dust into the air. He stood up within the second, not losing a step, and exhaled slowly. Xixas spun towards the woman, and then the man.

"Why... I believe I have found my targets".
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:02 am

Upon seeing the man, my dagger was already out of my sleeve, I jumped a step back holding the dagger in front of me.

"Who is this guy? He is definitely after me, but why her?"

Using Flash Freeze I created a shield on my left arm, and grabbed the handle of my sword. I stared at the man in front of us, his speed was incredible. If he truly wished to kill us, we would've been dead already.
He didn't seem to have any weapons in hand, so I decided to let go of my mine. My shield melted back into it's container, I stood in an upright position and took a slight step forward.

"Who are you? State your name! What do you mean by "targets", stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:42 pm

I shifted my gaze between the two. Zechs was jumpy as hell, scared by me as well as this new apparition. And said apparition seemed bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, fully of energy.

"Target? May I inquire as to what you mean?"

Strange... Beings..... How interesting...
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:10 pm

Xixas dusted himself off, and cracked his wrists. "My name is Xixas, it's nice to meet you both". Xixas chuckled, and realized his use of wording was probably misleading. "You'll have to forgive my, my friends. I meant nothing of the common sort understood by the term "targets"". He offered both of them a hand as a gesture of greeting. "I apologize for the startle, but as I entered this city, I couldn't help but immediately sense the both of you".
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:40 pm

His eyes widen at the sudden revelation, his mind was stiff with fear at the thoughts of punishment for taking arms against his leader.

"Xixas!? I.. I am sorry! I didn't know it was you!"

"Extremists after my life for the sake of ending my family's name should not be my first thought at the sight of an unknown person.."

He approached Xixas, and accepted his greeting, slightly hanging his head in shame.

"I hope you forgive my actions, I truly did not wish to fight you. But might I ask why you have come to Sarizate?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:01 pm

Seeing the two men knew each other, I raised my eyebrows.

"A meeting of friends, I see. Well, how quaint. I hate to intrude. I am Serephene."

Shaking Xixas' hand, I was about to turn and leave, when I was struck with a curiosity that practically overwhelmed any thought of coherency.

"Ah... Zechs? How, exactly, do you know Xixas?"
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:12 pm

Xixas grinned at the man he had only recently given the title of Captain. "Peace, Zechs. It was a simple mistake. I did have my hood on. It's no matter, and you know I prefer staying out of that spotlight". Xixas grabbed the man's hand, and shook.

"At first, I came here on a very, very important mission that can be seriously considered life or death... I had proposed this to myself, and it was easily in the SS-rank tier of mission importance. Instead of risking the lives of my Captains and their men, I decided to go myself. Now that you're here, I would love your assistance. And, where are my manours". Xixas turned towards the shimmering gold that detailed the company Zechs kept; a woman.

"Hello, I'm very sorry for my rudeness. Again, my name is Xixas. Please, call me Six".
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:25 pm

"Of course, sir! Whatever it takes to help you complete your mission!"

Letting out a sigh of relief, he then turned toward Serephene to answer her previous question.

"I am one of the proud Captains of Concuclare."

Slightly exhausted, he took his scabbards holding his two swords Clarent and Arondight off and set them beside him, as he sat against the wall of a building.

"Xixas, of course, is my Commanding Officer. Xixas, what is it about your current mission that's so dangerous? If you do not mind my asking."

Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:02 pm

Looking at Zechs pointedly, I decided to make a note.

"Why ask him of such an important task in front of an outsider if I may ask? AFTER all, Xixas is your leader, you are one Captain, and I am a complete stranger. I should probably not be privy to this conversation, and thus should be made to leave.."

Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Xixas smiled, smirked, and turned his face away. He arched his back, and stretched out his spine.He turned back towards the golden woman. "Well, while this mission is important, I would appreciate all the help I can get. You seem capable, ma'am. I would enjoy both of your help. Secrecy does not beget that of myself, you see".

Xixas let his hand wander to his back pouch, and retrieve a small bottle of black, oily liquid. He uncapped it, and put the bottle to his lips to drink. Afterwards, he asked them both once more. "After I relay the mission itself, might I ask of the assistance of you both?".
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 3:15 pm

Zechs stood, facing Xixas, as he brushed off his coat and adjusted his gauntlets.

"Sir, you have my full assistance!"

Slinging his sword Arondight over his shoulder and Clarent off of his side, he continued.

"There's no need to ask me for it is my duty as a Captain of Concuclare!"

He turned his head toward Serephene silently awaiting her response.

"I wonder who she is.."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Tilting my head, I bowed shortly to him, before letting light encompass my body in armor, solidifying to a diamond-like quality. After my sword and shield were set, I looked between them both from under my helmet.

"Very well. I can't say I have much experience, but I will gladly help you. As... You seem fun."
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:50 pm

Xixas clapped his hands together. "Excellent. Now that we've a contemporary goal, allow me to explain. After several years of constant strife of searching, I have received information of the highest priority in regards to something... Incredible. It could potentially change the way the water flows, and the way the air blows". Xixas put his hand onto his Captain's shoulder. "I have never told any of my other Captains this, my friend. So my loyalty and trust within my men shows no bounds". The Concuclare leader sighed, preparing to reveal this nearly forbidden information. "My friends. I believe we have finally found... The world's highest quality noodle shop".
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:49 pm

"A noodle shop!? S-Sir, what do you mean a noodle shop? How in any way is this life or death?"
Falling back against the wall of a building he slid down until he was slumped over, leaning his head on his hand and sighed.

"What kind of information led you to think that the world's highest quality noodle shop would reside here in Sarizate?"

"And why would he need all the help he can get? What's stopping us from just walking in..?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:06 pm

Staring down at the man who had just slumped against the wall, then switching my gaze, back to the Conculare leader, I was confused.

"Pardon my asking, as I am still new and trying to find out what I can about this realm, but 'Noodles'?"
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:23 pm

"Ahh! You have been deprived of joy, my dear woman! Please, Captain Zechs. Explain to our friend the lovely joys of noodles". Xixas smiled wide, and procured his hands as if presenting a stage act.
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:53 pm

"Of course, sir!" Zechs cleared his throat before continuing. "Noodles are an excellent type of food, there are numerous types of noodles, from rice, to wheat! They can also be served with sauce! Or even soup! And then there's the- Sorry.. In short, it's hard to just eat one type without wanting to try another with different ingredients. So, if the information is correct, and the world's highest quality noodle shop is here, then it will be a good start for you to find out, Serephene."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:34 am

"Food?"

Lifting my hands, I let my light blink out of existence, and straightened out my white dress.

"Well.... I've only ever had milk. I haven't ever had the urge to eat, but I feel as though I should, since... It seems to be of great importance to you both. What, exactly, does this noodle shop... mean?"
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:21 pm

Xixas extended his arms in a formal gesture, and bowed. "Allow me to show you, my new friend". Xixas peered over the edge, and brought his head back up. "Alright, after getting a sense for the Aura in this town, I think I might have pin-pointed the place I've sought after for so long". He patted himself down. "Are you two ready to head out?".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well then. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well then.   Well then. Empty

Back to top Go down

Well then.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Concuclare Territory :: Sarizate-
Jump to: