Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
In the crowd EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
In the crowd EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
In the crowd EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
In the crowd EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
In the crowd EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
In the crowd EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
In the crowd EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
In the crowd EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
In the crowd EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
In the crowd I_vote_lcapIn the crowd I_voting_barIn the crowd I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

In the crowd

Go down 
+3
Sumaru Amaya
Finvarre
NagaTheFallen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:40 pm

I was leaning against a wall, hearing the Neutral president saying something which i believed to be the names of the faction leaders. I had no idea WHY i was even here, i usually didn't join in these public meetings- they where incredibly BORING. But i felt interested by the factions, as they could have become my enemies, so i needed to see what would happen.

"I hope something happens" i mutter to myself, thinking if maybe i should start a commotion, or maybe kill somebody and make a quick get away.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:44 pm

"Probably not for another... Fifteen? Minutes."

Bored, I was playing with the stream of light in my right hand. Weaving it in and out of my fingers, I turned to the Seraph beside me.

"Sorry, but you seem to be out of luck."

I offered a smile, seeing my golden hair reflected in his dark eyes.

What a creepy Seraph... I didn't know my kind looked like this. Yeesh.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Sumaru was only in the crowd because his mentor was up there. He was bored and he was kinda hungry. He looked around for something to eat. There were plenty of people to feed off of but he doesnt like to feed off of humans. He looked up to the sky for birds but there wernt any. He sighed and tried to control himself.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Corren managed to creep out of the spectator seats, and slowly moved into the nosebleed section. He hated crowds, and there were much less people up top. Namely, there were a few unique people that caught his eye. He could see other Seraphs, which made sense with the higher placement. He entered the stands, and found a small amount of people, each filled with their own varying aura of incredible power. Corren kept stoic and walked towards the front of the stands, and peered over the edge. While grateful for the space, he knew nothing of these strangers.

"So, this is supposed to be a big event, huh...?".
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:12 pm

I noticed a familiar aura approaching me. Turning my attention form Temran downstairs, I looked and saw another Seraph, a young one by the looks and impression he was giving. Smiling, I turned again my attention to the lower floor and its people, especially the Fallen Seraph.

"It is an important event, young fellow. One that could decide the fate of this world. This is why everyone here must pay attention to it."
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:18 pm

"This'll be sweet! I am just waiting for some brawl to break out over what a leader said!"

The guard of the Concuclare Leader gave Aster a deadly look at the sight of his arms raised, he slowly went back to leaning over the rail.

"Brutal guards.."

Aster looked around at the people around him, all of which he could tell had great power, much higher than his.

"Brutal crowds.."
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:22 pm

I looked around the crowd in this area, noticing several people i knew: Aurelyn-basically my nemesis- and Aster-a kid i had once fought. "This might not be so boring after all" i thought to myself, looking around at others which i didn't know.

"I wish something would happen, don't you Aster?" I emphesised the word Aster, hoping he would notice me and start something, but doubting it would happen. "what do you think they are talking about? Probably boring politics and stuff. Fate of the world my back-side"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:32 pm

"You're quite irritating.. And rude. Hmph."

Annoyed, I got up and moved closer to the two light Seraphs. Smiling at the man, I saluted Aurelyn.

"General."

This place... It's filled with life. And the wills of the leaders are incredibly strong.. But... I sense another strong will as well. Harder to pinpoint, however....

Shaking my head, I sat to Aurelyn's right.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Before Corren could respond to the seemingly shining Seraph woman, another shining Seraph woman arrived besides her. Corren pretended to shield his eyes, smiling. "I guess I missed the memo on wearing my shiny garbs".

Corren had slight differences from the beauty of the Seraph, as his origins lie outside of Heaven, yet not that of the Fallen. He wondered how blatant it would be for the women standing near him to realize, or if they already had and paid it no heed. Where they glow gold, he seemed to glow silver. Regardless, Corren decided it would be best to stay with those closest to his kin.

"But, I'm sorry. It's cool to see other Seraph around. And quite a lot!". He grinned at them both. "My name's Corren".
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:01 pm

I smiled as another Seraph woman sat next to me, calling me "General". I turned to look at her and reckognized her almost immediately.

"Serephene of the Will and Life, this is a rare pleasure. It has been long since you have shown yourself."

Then, turning my attention to the youngest of us as he was speaking, I motioned him to take a seat at my left as I said:

"Corren, you say? Pleased to meet you. I'm Aurelyn. Have a seat, young boy, make yourself comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Aster froze at the voice of Temran, but managed a smile.

"Hello there, friend. I'm sorry, but it seems I've left my sword at home."

He laughed and looked down at the leaders.

"Yeah, I do wish something would happen. And I am sure something will, possibly involving a leader.."

Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:13 pm

"Lets hope so" i said, chuckling at the thought of the Leaders starting some kind of fist fight. As i looked around, i noticed that the other Seraphs where up in the second platform. Every time i saw another Seraph, something inside me wanted to kill it, but i restrained myself from doing so infront of all the guards.

"I'm going to see what they are doing, feel free to follow me, at your own risk" i say before walking up to the second platform where my fellow seraph where gathered
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:17 pm

Choosing to ignore the rather RUDE fallen, I pursed my lips.

"Corren... May I ask, why you're different?"

Having just noticed how... Silver, this Seraph was, I couldn't help but gaze at him. I was utterly fascinated. When I realized that I was being rude to my General, I shot up to attention.

"Sorry Ma'am!"
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:33 pm

Corren rubbed the back of his head, grinning. "Well, I bet you can probably sense that... I'm not a heavenly servant, much like your lovely selves". Corren used the word "lovely" in a friendly way, since he had no actual interest in the shape or form of flirting, or attraction. He made sure his tone showed his actual meaning.

Corren took a seat next the "General Aurelyn", and continued to speak. "I'm different, yes... But I'm not like our sadistic friend over with the Fallen aura. I'm... A Seraph of Purgatory".
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:48 pm

I had a little laugh at Serephene. Although she had a good sense of politeness, there was no need for that now.

"Hush, friend, there is no need for such formalities here. Be at ease."

Then. turning my attention to Corren, I asked:

"Of Purgatory, you say? Then you are that child from before, that was born with three pairs of wings. A rare gift, but also a curse to some others..."

I stopped as I felt Temran's aura behind me. My facial expression grew darker and I said, without even looking at him:

"What are you doing here, Temran? I thought I had told you to leave before."
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Aster let out a sigh of relief that the man who had almost killed him had left.

"Good luck with whoever encounters him next.."

He sat there for a bit, then blinked twice and realized he was missing an opportunity for a fight. He got up and ran to where Temran was going, he didn't want to sit and listen for very much longer, he came to the second platform but hid near the entrance and listened for anything interesting, which, in his eyes, was anything other than what he was watching.

Last edited by Zechs on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark_Xcaliber

Dark_Xcaliber

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:18 am

Listening to this was honestly quite boring but i stayed and did what I should. Being the leader of the Erants, and second in commend to my faction was quite confusing at times. It made knowing what to do very confusing. And made it difficult to lead a race and an army. But it's what comes with being good like this. I looked around seeing many races and factions. but stayed quiet and waited for the right moment to talk.
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:24 am

I looked at Aurelyn with anger in my eyes, but i kept calm. "I guess you DID TELL me to leave" i said to her "but that dosen't mean i WILL leave!" As i looked at the other seraphs, i noticed they where all younger than me, and Aurelyn was the most important.

"So" i say to all of them, although still facing Aurelyn, "What's happening here?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:11 pm

"Well if you actually gave a form of attention to your surroundings, you wouldn't have to ask such an idiotic question to someone you value as an enemy, would you?"

Annoyed at the interruption to my conversation, I was curt with this Fallen.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:26 pm

Corren leaned back in his chair. "It's exactly what you'd expect from Purgatory. Neither black or white, very silver. While I get all of these cool, crazy unique powers, I have a severe reminder of myself" He said, gesturing to his back. "It's not all that bad. I've only met a few Seraph who are disgusted by me. Since... Six is the number of the Devil. I'm kind of over being called "Lucifer's Saint", so it would be great if we could not call me that, ma'am". Corren leaned forward towards the other Seraph. "I hope you don't consider little ol' me an abomination, do you?".
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:41 pm

I nodded as I changed my focus from Corren to the Leaders' assembly.

"Of course, it's more than understandable. Who you are doesn't matter. It is what you do with the things at your reach that makes you what you are."

I intentionally raised my tone for everyone surrounding me to hear, especially Temran. Then, by the look on the Concuclare's leader towards the Kasusu's, I sensed that something was going on.

"Well, it seems there might be some action just yet. I had a weird feeling from the start with this woman. Something's telling me that I'm not completely wrong."
Back to top Go down
Zechs

Zechs

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:57 pm

"I knew something would happen with one of the leaders.."
"I knew it!"

He covered his mouth, took a second, and darted off to the lower platform, he stared at the Leaders, especially the Kakusu leader.

"Yes, I do have to agree with what I heard. Something is going on here, and with Temran here, amongst other powerful people, who knows what will go down.."

He leaned over the railing, putting his hand on his head.

"What's up with the Kakusu leader? I mean, it might just be my imagination, but something feels.. Off."
Back to top Go down
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:28 pm

Continuing my conversation with the Seraph, i said "You really hate me don't you? JUST for not replying to what you said earlier. Is that really enough of a reason to hate somebody?" As soon as a i said that, i decided i didn't want her to explain wether it was a good reason or not, deciding that it would be very long and boring.

I looked up, and funnily enough, i got one of those "feelings", as if something was worng. "by the way," i said, aiming this question to everyone, "Does anybody else think there is something odd about this event? Or maybe it's just i've never come here before, after all, not many people enjoy having me around." I say, grinning and eyeing the Seraph that disliked me the most.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:04 pm

"Maybe if you actually paid attention, you'd know. Instead of being an ignoramic fallen piece of garbage who continues to instigate just because it amuses him. I hope you burn in an inferno."

Rolling my eyes, I turned back to Corren.

"You interest me. I see no reason to judge you, as clearly you aren't an uncultured man. You haven't done anything to earn my hatred, like attack my general..."

Giving a pointed look at the scum beside us, I continued.

"So don't expect any point of hatred coming from me."
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Corren smiled, and it turned into a grin. "Thanks, you guys. I don't meet many Seraph these days who... You know. Aren't so holier-than-thou. Pun intended". Corren slid his hands along his white garbs. "I'd love to show you some of the Purgatoric abilities, but sadly, I'd rather not the scary men in black come to kill me for using magic". He explained, gesturing to the Sentinel who stood on tiny stone perches all along the walls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the crowd   In the crowd Empty

Back to top Go down

In the crowd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Solette City :: Oppidum-
Jump to: