Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
ZER0 (my character!) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
ZER0 (my character!) EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
ZER0 (my character!) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
ZER0 (my character!) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
ZER0 (my character!) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
ZER0 (my character!) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
ZER0 (my character!) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
ZER0 (my character!) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
ZER0 (my character!) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
ZER0 (my character!) I_vote_lcapZER0 (my character!) I_voting_barZER0 (my character!) I_vote_rcap 
Connor
ZER0 (my character!) I_vote_lcapZER0 (my character!) I_voting_barZER0 (my character!) I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

ZER0 (my character!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZER0

ZER0 (my character!) Empty
PostSubject: ZER0 (my character!)   ZER0 (my character!) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Name:
ZER0 (real name is Kyle J. Morgan)
Race:
Human (with cybernetics)
Appearance:
6'2, Left Eye is green, right eye is red , slim, Brown hair all like     can't post links Sad
Background:
Zero is from a different dimension (and the future!)
His parents were scientists for an organization known as CORE. CORE had two purposes; Biological engineering and Finding new sources of energy. (they were not government-funded or approved) When he was 15 his parents were killed and he was basically thrown off a cliff (fuzzy on the details, some versions have him being hit by a truck, no-one really knows) and his body was horribly damaged, a scientist from a rival company took him in and funded the operation, he had both of his legs, his left arm, his right fore-arm, part of his heart and half of his face replaced with crystal-powered cybernetics overlayed with flesh cloned from his father's DNA. After this he was trained under the scientists (mainly his money for a lot of tutors and S***) in Archery, technology, biology, Firearms, and sword-fighting. (don't bother trying to suspend disbelief)
Anyways, after that, alot of shit goes down that he doesn't talk about and he ends up as a scientist for CORE researching the possible applications and new technologies of crystal energy. Him and his team find a way to punch a hole in the very fabric of time and space to time travel/ teleport. after many successful tests with in-animate objects, he himself decides to be the first living test. shit goes wrong, he ends up in this universe and his goal is to find a way to go home (it's a gigantic clusterf***, I know)
Personality:
Brave, Calm, Quiet, Anti-social
Abilities (Maximum Three with explanation):
Super Strength (robotics make him stronger and faster and he doesn't get tired)
Near-perfect memory (the robotics are hardwired into his brain, so they can reproduce anything they've done (the eye that's red is the one that was replaced))
Energy Blade (Katana powered by crystals(like a lightsaber, but a katana)(not an ability, OP enough to be one))
Faction: Suibete
nyeh nyeh nyeh
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

ZER0 (my character!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZER0 (my character!)   ZER0 (my character!) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

ZER0 (my character!)
Page 1 of 1