Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Dust (takumi second character) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Dust (takumi second character) EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Dust (takumi second character) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Dust (takumi second character) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Dust (takumi second character) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Dust (takumi second character) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Dust (takumi second character) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Dust (takumi second character) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Dust (takumi second character) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Dust (takumi second character) I_vote_lcapDust (takumi second character) I_voting_barDust (takumi second character) I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Dust (takumi second character) I_vote_lcapDust (takumi second character) I_voting_barDust (takumi second character) I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Dust (takumi second character)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vellon (Takumi)

Vellon (Takumi)

Dust (takumi second character) Empty
PostSubject: Dust (takumi second character)   Dust (takumi second character) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:36 am

Name: Dust

Race: Erant: Were-fox

Image: [/img] https://i.imgur.com/FEdfqLS.png [/img]

Appearance: Dust is a blue furred fox, a product of abnormal parentage. He wears a flowing cap, V-shaped tunic and cotton pants. He prefers to stay in a mid-transformed state, half-fox, half-man. He wears a old Japanese style hat which obscures enemies view of his eyes. He wields Ashune, A mystical blade which cannot be broken and has strange properties.

Background: Dust was born in a small village near the coast. Most of the community were Erants, but he was singled out and bullied for his blue fur. The village protected an ancient treasure, Ashune, the fabled blade. Running from several other children, Dust took refuge in the shrine, hiding from then. It was then that the blade flew from it's resting place to his hand. The villagers took this as a sign, and began training dust to be a warrior. However, dust resented this, he wished not to fight. However, he could not leave the village, so he stayed and trained. The training was harsh, his masters brutal. They broke his back, tore his muscles and ravaged his body, but they never took his soul. In every battle he was merciful, every enemy given amnesty. Eventually he was deemed a failure and told to leave, but he must leave the blade. After all his training, all his sacrifice they were going to cast him away. He left, taking the blade and the life of any who stood in his way. his path was clear to him now. They had molded him to kill, that is what he would do, but not for them.  

Personality: Reserved and quite, dust prefers to be alone in his thoughts. It take little provocation to get him to fight, though he is rarely angry instead keeping an aura of calm collection. Other than fighting his interests include poetry and music, carrying not only a sword, but a guitar, a strange instrument from across the sea.

Abilities: Dust storm: Dust unleashes a flurry of blows on his opponent, nearly to fast to dodge. Downside, he has to remain motionless to pull it off. Range: up to 6 feet.

Blaze: Tossing several fire orbs into the air dust uses his dust storm ability to slice them causing the to erupt into pillars of flame. up to 15 feet depending on space.

Blizzard: dust uses his dust storm ability in conjunction with ice orbs to create and swirling, cutting, freezing wind. Range up to 25 feet effectively, lesser effect up to 60 feet.

Faction: Concuclare

Last edited by Takumi on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Dust (takumi second character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust (takumi second character)   Dust (takumi second character) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:51 pm

Approved, but range your abilities. (I.E. The attack of Blizzard would understandably go over a hundred feet, but Dust Storm only has a range of two to three, non?)
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#

Dust (takumi second character)
Page 1 of 1