Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Rairyu Dreyar EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Rairyu Dreyar EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Rairyu Dreyar EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Rairyu Dreyar EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Rairyu Dreyar EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Rairyu Dreyar EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Rairyu Dreyar EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Rairyu Dreyar EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Rairyu Dreyar EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Rairyu Dreyar I_vote_lcapRairyu Dreyar I_voting_barRairyu Dreyar I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Rairyu Dreyar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sumaru Amaya

Sumaru Amaya

Rairyu Dreyar Empty
PostSubject: Rairyu Dreyar   Rairyu Dreyar EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:17 pm

Name:Rairyu Dreyar

Race:Human

Appearance:
{He also has a sword sheath on his back with a sword in it}
Mad: Rairyu Dreyar Laxus_dreyar_by_kuronightcliff-d4uxfp5

Normal: Rairyu Dreyar Young_Laxus

Background:Rairyu once had a family. Rairyu once had a real name. His parents were slaughtered when he was only 2. But they were not slaughtered by anything normal... They were killed by a dragon. As he grew up he knew not of his real name nor of his family. He was always alone. He began to learn magic. He took a liking to thunder and began to get stronger with it. He can bend lightning to his every whim. When he was 11 years old he was almost killed by the same thing that took his parents from him. He had been practicing his magic one day when a dragon soared from above. The dragon landed on a piece of land in front of Rairyu's home. The dragon began to charge up a beam to hit him and wipe him off the face of this world. Then Rairyu's true power had awakened. Electricity became to poor out of his body covering him and Rairyu for some reason knew what to do. He opened his mouth and electricity was pouring out of it and closed his mouth. He puffed his cheeks out like a chipmunk and when he opened his mouth he yelled "ROAR OF THE THUNDER DRAGON" a huge beam of lightning shot out of his mouth shooting straight at the dragon colliding with his beam. Of course at the time Rairyu was absolutely  no match for a dragon so the explosion of the 2 beams sent him flying back into his house. His house fell to the ground and when he came out from the wreckage he was bleeding from his eye and when he removed his hand there was a scar that over lapped his right eye that looked like a lightning bolt. He created his own name after that day. He was now known as Rairyu the thunder dragon. {He can not use dragons force as of now}

Personality:Rairyu is nice but if you piss him off theirs no holding him back.

Abilities:
Lightning control: Rairyu can control lightning to his every whim and there's lightning soaring through his veins. He can control all lightning to a extant. He cant control thunder clouds he can only control lightning thats near him like if lightning struck down in front of him he could eat it. The only draw back to this power is he is always hyperactive and can hardly get any sleep so he is tired yet energetic most of the time. There are 3 versions of his lightning. The color of his lightning is yellow but he can eat other color of lightning and he can use it for a short period of time. There are 2 other types of lightning he can use but he hasn't achieved it yet. There is Heavenly lightning which is pure white. Then there is Hell Shock which his black lightning. He can achieves Heavenly lightning by being at peace with in himself. He achieves Hell Shock by being plunged straight into darkness.

Thunder Dragon Slayer Magic: This magic allows Rairyu to use thunder magic that can destroy a dragons internal organs. It does serious damage to a dragon but it is also stronger then his regular lightning control so he can use it against any enemy. With this power he can eat lightning thunder and electricity and if he eats one of those elements he gets revved up and usually gets stronger.  The drawback to this power is after using it his muscles stretch so he feels a lot of pain afterwards.

Dragons Force: Dragons Force is a upgrade to Rairyu's dragon slayer magic. He enters dragon force if his life is in danger or if he gets super charged by lightning. {Which is something that can only happen if he eats a combination of Heavenly and Hell lightning } Dragons Force allows him to take on some of the properties of a dragon such as dragon scales, dragon fangs and thunder wings. {literally thunder wings}
The drawback to this upgraded magic power is Rairyu will be very tired and an hardly move.He can not use this ability as of now.

Faction:None as of now

Last edited by Sumaru Amaya on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Rairyu Dreyar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rairyu Dreyar   Rairyu Dreyar EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:24 pm

Define the lightning colors, how he achieves them, and limit the lightning control a little, if you would please.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Finvarre

Finvarre

Rairyu Dreyar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rairyu Dreyar   Rairyu Dreyar EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:22 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Sponsored content

Rairyu Dreyar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rairyu Dreyar   Rairyu Dreyar Empty