Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Exsolus Dei Mori EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Exsolus Dei Mori EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Exsolus Dei Mori EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Exsolus Dei Mori EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Exsolus Dei Mori EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Exsolus Dei Mori EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Exsolus Dei Mori EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Exsolus Dei Mori EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Exsolus Dei Mori EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Exsolus Dei Mori I_vote_lcapExsolus Dei Mori I_voting_barExsolus Dei Mori I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Exsolus Dei Mori I_vote_lcapExsolus Dei Mori I_voting_barExsolus Dei Mori I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Exsolus Dei Mori

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xixas

Xixas

Exsolus Dei Mori Empty
PostSubject: Exsolus Dei Mori   Exsolus Dei Mori EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Name: Exsolus

Race: Caelator (Darkness)

Appearance: Exsolus wears the armour of darkness, clad in black steel and crimson plating. The tendrils of darkness that manifest his armour are tough, and light. Their substance smooth, silk-like and soft to tough. Yet powerful, and contort. This material of pure darkness, manifested into clothing is as tough as armour, yet still bends to the touch. Much like the toughest of leather or netting. Like every armour, while being resistant to stabbing, cutting, and such, is is not invincible. His helm wraps around his head in a tinted orb of black crystalline, that fully covers his head. Outside of his armour, his body is as pale as snow, glowing with a veil of black over his skin. The runes that cover his body are limited to those that stretch around his chest, back, and slightly over his neck. A singular rune in the appearance of numbers has etched itself onto the palm of his left hand as well, completely solitary. His eyes glow commonly the same, and his hair pigments to match the glow of his skin. A jet black, shaggy and messy.

Exsolus Dei Mori Kingdom-hearts-kingdom-vanitas-yellow_eyes-img

Exsolus Dei Mori Kh__vanitas_by_saltycatfish-d5gvxdw

Background: Exsolus was a boy of eighteen, just becoming a man through title and expectations. His first life was cut short during the day of his nineteenth birthday, sacrificing himself to settle a debt his poor family owned. In return, they took his life. As his soul floated away, he noticed his family was not withered. His family was not crying, or honouring his death. They were at the table, counting their money. Within his next life, his lover killed him while he slept to be with another man. The next, he was blamed for the assassination of his own best friend, and put to death. Innocent. Another life, another, another. Each leading to the same end. One life he died at sixteen, another at thirty. Another as an infant. He led lives throughout many Races, all of them ending with darkness. Instead of falling into the darkness, Excul set to conquer it. His final rebirth as that of a Caelator was exactly what he needed, and now, the secret as to his memory retaining throughout lives remains shadowed, but Excul has cast that aside. Now, he has his own agenda.

Personality: Exsolus is a Caelator of Darkness, and his personality hasn't fallen too far from that blackened branch. Exsolus has a darkened heart, created from the never ending abyss of the lives he has led. He is a unique Caelator, as he has lived within several bodies before his soul was swallowed by darkness, somehow retaining his memories throughout each life. Or maybe, he swallowed it? His casual demeanour is cold, yet changes to a smiling, warm expression whenever needed. Excul's real emotions stay veiled, as it seems he is never being truthful. His sadism knows no bounds, as the deep fire within him burns. It burns for a passion for anything he deems. Whether it be killing, protecting, creating, or destroying. Excul is ruled by his passion. His heart remains in darkness, and his true intentions lie hidden...

Abilities (Maximum Three with explanation):

Morbid Veil: The user's weapon is wrapped in a cloak of shadows, and its reach extends. When the user slashes, or stabs the sword, it can send a swift wave of black energy in the direction stashed or stabbed.

Negative: Can only be used from the user's left hand. The user erects a barrier that projects itself like a sphere around the user. The barrier is defensive, and is meant for blocking attacks. However, when used, the barrier is solidified, and does not travel. This means, the user has caged themselves until they release the barrier. Can only be used once every other post.

Oblivion: The user's body is covered in an aura similar to hazy black flames. The user can wrap this aura around their feet, and propelled by jetting black flames with no essence, They do not burn nor produce pressure. Similar to an opposite magnetism effect. If the user wraps the aura around their arms, it increases their strength. However. When increasing in strength, the user cannot move from the spot they are in. The user cannot use both of these at once, or loses the ability to use Oblivion for the rest of the fight. The user also cannot use both within the same post, and must wait two posts after using one, to switch to the other. And then, there is a one-post wait before the other ability takes effect.

Faction (Suibete, Kakusu, Concuclare. For information on Factions, click here https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t2-factions): Concuclare
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

Exsolus Dei Mori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exsolus Dei Mori   Exsolus Dei Mori EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#

Exsolus Dei Mori
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Creation Station :: Character Creation-
Jump to: