Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
A story of loss-and power. (W.I.P) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
A story of loss-and power. (W.I.P) EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
A story of loss-and power. (W.I.P) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
A story of loss-and power. (W.I.P) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
A story of loss-and power. (W.I.P) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
A story of loss-and power. (W.I.P) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
A story of loss-and power. (W.I.P) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
A story of loss-and power. (W.I.P) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
A story of loss-and power. (W.I.P) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
A story of loss-and power. (W.I.P) I_vote_lcapA story of loss-and power. (W.I.P) I_voting_barA story of loss-and power. (W.I.P) I_vote_rcap 
Connor
A story of loss-and power. (W.I.P) I_vote_lcapA story of loss-and power. (W.I.P) I_voting_barA story of loss-and power. (W.I.P) I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

A story of loss-and power. (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NagaTheFallen

NagaTheFallen

A story of loss-and power. (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: A story of loss-and power. (W.I.P)   A story of loss-and power. (W.I.P) EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:45 pm

Temran Zarks, "the fallen Seraph" as many people called him, was walking towards his house (if you could call it a house) in the graveyard. It had been a long day for him; he had hunted for food, killed a couple of people, ate their souls, and escaped some town guards-he felt pretty exhausted. He stepped into the house-since it didn't have a door-and sat on a table. "Ugh" he said to himself, sighing heavily "Nothing ever happens here. Then again, it's probably because nobody ever comes here-because of me!" He laughed after the last part.

But after laughing, he noticed-laying on the floor infront of his table-an envelope. He got off the table, walking over to the envelopand picking it up. "How the heck did this get he-oh wait, they must have left it here while i was gone. Anyhow, let's see what it says." He opened it and looked for the name of the person who wrote it, but after finding out, he dropped the letter. "No.... It cannot be!" The name of the writer was Shinta Zarks, Temran's former wife.

Shinta had married Temran a long time ago, before he became corrupt, but she was sent on an extended mission 5 days before Temran's corruption, and was never informed of his actions. The letter said that she was returning to visit Temran, something which he had not expected. He decided that, in order to achieve ultimate power, he would have to kill her. But he knew it would be difficult.
Eventually, he made the decision that he would kill her before she reached his home.

The letter had said that she would arrive in a forest which was just outside the graveyard, which was actually rather convenient.
Back to top Go down

A story of loss-and power. (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1