Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYin, and Yang. - Page 2 I_voting_barYin, and Yang. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYin, and Yang. - Page 2 I_voting_barYin, and Yang. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Yin, and Yang.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Connor

Connor

Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:40 pm

The tea ready, I gathered two cups, a bowl of sugar and some milk and spoons on a plate, all together with the tea itself. Scanning the Darkness in the entire Castle, I found her in the ballroom. Going near a wall, I melted in the Shades woth the things with me and came back to the light at the ballroom's entrance.

Seeing her dancing, I went to silently put the things on a table and waited for her to finish, in silence. Her movements were amazing, an ability rarely seen these days. The more I looked at her, the more I remembered...
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Feeling eyes on me, I tripped and landed face first.

"Ow..."

Rubbing my face, I realized that I had broken my mask. Panic flared through me, and I quickly put my hand over the broken pieces to make them meld together.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:46 pm

I went next to her to make sure she was no hurt.

"Are you alright? You are not hurt, I hope?"

I swiftly saw cracks in her mask just before she put her hand on it. Why was she hiding her face like that?
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:48 pm

"A-ah, I'm fine!"

Panicking, I looked around before rushing to the tea area. Using some magic, I melded my mask together, before looking back at my host.

"See?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:52 pm

I lifted an eyebrow. I clearly saw cracks in her mask, seconds ago. It seemd my client had some tricks up her sleeve.

I went next to her and said:

"I wish not to be rude, but I see you used some Magic there, non? I saw your Mask being broken seconds ago..."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:03 pm

"I'm afraid you give me abilities beyond my caliber, aha!"

Laughing it off, I was worried that he'd hold to what he saw.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:08 pm

I nodded. Obviously, she did not want to talk about it. I got her a chair to sit and poured some tea in her cup.

"Would you like some sugar? Or some milk, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:11 pm

"A little milk, and two spoons, please."

Smiling quietly I sat in the chair he had offered.

How the hell am I going to pass off drinking...
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:17 pm

I poured a little milk in the tea and mixed two spoons of sugar in it before giving it to her. I took mine with a single drop of milk and said:

"If you are not feeling at ease, I can look away while you drink. All to make you comfortable."

I lifted my cup and said:

"Santé!"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:19 pm

Clearing my throat, I lifted my cup too.

Here we go..

I carefully removed my mask, before letting the liquid seep through my cloths, and into my ethereal mouth. Surprised at the taste, I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:25 pm

As she partly removed her mask, I was tempted to have a look under it, but I restrained myself and shook that thought away. Her mouth had something that felt out of the ordnary, like if it was not part of this world, yet was in it either way.

I chose not to ask question about it, afraid to hurt her feelings. I drank my cup and asked:

"Is the tea à votre goût?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:27 pm

"Your language is... Quite shocking. It rolls through your mouth so smoothly... But, yes. The tea is quite good. Which herbs did you use, if I may ask?"

Knowing he was sparing me from any questions, I attempted to make pleasantries with him.

Ah... Forgive me...
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:34 pm

I smiled and gladly answered:

"I have my own greenhouse where I grow plants to serve as meals and decorations. I grow a special kind of tes plant, the only one of its type."

Then, I had a little laugh when I realized what she said about my language.

"Oh, I beg your pardon. My language has gotten into the habit of mixing some others I know all together. And I particularly like this long lost language that you heard. I am sorry, I will try my best to stay comprehensible."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:36 pm

"Well, it's quite good. And no no, if you're attached to it, please remain with it!"

Tilting my head, I let him look into my eyes. Attempting to see into his, I got irked.

He.. has no true soul?
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:39 pm

As I looked in her eyes, I saw that she was finding out about me. I looked away, ashamed of what she could have seen.

"By what your eyes look like right now, I can tell you found out, right?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:39 pm

"What... Happened?"

Tilting my head, I gently put my hand over his.

"Who?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:42 pm

I sighed.

"It is a long story... It lead to misundertandings and incidents... Even I do not really know the truth anymore. It has been so long ago."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:43 pm

"Ah... Love, then."

Calmly, I finished my tea before pulling my sketchbook out of my Qipao. Beginning to draw what I saw in his eyes, I held up the finished picture of the woman looking out to the sea, a small smile on her face.

"This one, then?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:48 pm

I barely saw the picture and knew she drew right. Feeling a mix of sadness, guilt and anger, I looked away, a tear falling down my eyes.

"Oui... It is her..."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:02 pm

Closing my book, I handed him a tissue from my Qipao.

"ah... Loves Labors lost..."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:08 pm

I took the tissue and muttered a thank you while wiping the tears.

"It was a long time ago... she decided to sacrifice herself for me, to let me continue to live. I still regret to have accepted. She should have been the one living and me, the one who died..."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:11 pm

"The thing about love.. Is that you must sacrifice yourself to make the other one live. She must have sensed your importance to the world, and herself, for her to have given up her life for you. Do not let her sacrifice go to waste, and let her live on through you."

Clearing my throat, I realized what I had said, and put my naive front on again.

"Oh listen to me, going on with stories!"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:16 pm

I shook my head.

"Non, you are right. She sacrificed herself for me to live, when I was weakened, she chose to give me what I needed to continue living. I never used what she gave me, I keep it within me, using the rest instead..."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:23 pm

"Only in time of great need then, non?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:25 pm

I sighed.

"Even then, I do not know it I would have the necessary strength to use it..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yin, and Yang.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Kakusu Territory :: Hotel Markov-
Jump to: