Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapYin, and Yang. - Page 4 I_voting_barYin, and Yang. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Connor
Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapYin, and Yang. - Page 4 I_voting_barYin, and Yang. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

Yin, and Yang.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Connor

Connor

Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:41 pm

I nodded.

"Indeed, we are. While you live in the light, I live amongst the Shadows, parts of myself. Tha is why I live alone here. The world can no longer accept me like it did in the past."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:49 pm

"But without darkness there is no light. Are you kidding me?... Peace needs darkness and light, but balanced... not controlled, but to balance out..."

SHaking my head, I held my hand out to him.

"Please... come out of the misery of shadows, and into the blessing..."
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:57 pm

I hesitated. What she said was true, but could I really be part of the light?

Fear not, Sorin. With her, you can go back to live again.

That voice... I heard it from deep within me, a voice I had not heard in years...

I took her hand and said:

"Even Darkness needs Light to survive. I believe it is time for me to stop mourning and start living again."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:01 pm

I took his hand gently, and pulled him to the ballroom floor. Letting my form take its fleshy appearance, thanks to my love for Ryan, I turned and smiled.

"Here. To make it much easier. Will you dance with me?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Darkness covered me once again as I regained my previous appearance and bowed.

"I would love to."

I snapped my fingers and Shadows went to the back of the room, animating some instruments to start playing some music.

"What dance would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:03 pm

"Oh, so there IS a band? Well... Do they know a waltz?"

Smiling slightly, I propped my chin up.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:09 pm

I smiled.

"A waltz it is, then."

Music was now sounding softly in the ballroom, beating like a common waltz. Taking the lead, I started to waltz along with the music, following the rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:12 pm

"You follow 3/4 pretty well... Where'd you learn to dance?"

Smiling, I tilted my head. As a strand of my white hair fell into my eyes, I opened my lower lip to blow it out of the way before ducking my head in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:17 pm

I smiled and said, both amused and serious:

"Well, being alive for as long as I have been, I had time to learn many things. I learned to waltz with the very first generation of people who created this dance. But you are not bad either. I would even say that you are very good."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:27 pm

"When you're created with everything, you tend to learn a few moves."

Giggling, I motioned the players to up the tempo, turning the waltz into a folkdance. As I held my arm out for him, I smirked.

"Of course, unless you have another idea, I could always beat you in a dance."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:29 pm

I looked at her, lifting an eyebrow in amusement and said:

"Is that a challenge, Mademoiselle?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Grinning broadly, I moved in the dance of the River, like the people of the north. After bowing to him, I twirled back, letting my feet move with the music.

"I think it would be, sir Sorin of the Realm of Shadows."

Smirking, I waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:34 pm

Laughing, I used the Shadows to change my clothings, transforming them into a smoking with red tie and a black hat with a white stripe.

Taking my hat in my hand, I bowed and said:

"Then so be it, Mademoiselle Dare of the Moonlight. Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:35 pm

Giggling, I spun with the tempo, letting my arms wave with the chorus of string instruments. When the beat finally began in full, I let my feet slam down in a heavy stomp, before landing in front of Sorin. Raising an eyebrow up at him, I felt a broad grin cross my face.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:41 pm

Applauding, I suddenly changed the rythm of my clapping hands and started to snap my fingers. The music had changed to an acoustic guitar beat, my feet hitting the ground at every measure. Following the motion, I continued to clap my hands and ended up in a synchronized stomp-clap.

Looking at her, I waited to see what she could respond to that.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:45 pm

I nodded my head to the beat, measuring a fourth play. Turning my head to the musician shadows, I smiled.

"Something faster with that guitar, and in an E note. Make it ah... Exotic."

When a 'salsa' ,as the people from the country called it, began its play, I grabbed two of my stones, letting my magic seal them gently to my fingers. Clacking them together, I spun and dipped in front of Sorin, letting the music guide my body. Closing my eyes, I continued with the sways and spins, growing faster and faster until I stopped, one arm straight above my head- the other lateral with my chest. The acoustic guitar stopped at my pose, and the shadows turned to look at Sorin.

"Your move, sir."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:43 pm

I grinned.

"Then allow me to cal some dancers all together."

I snapped my fingers and two Voidlings appeared. Looking towards the instruments, I nodded, giving the signal to start. The music became somewhat weird, as if the sounds were not made by wooden objects. I moved altogether with the Voidlings.

Putting my arms before me, I moved to the left, then twice to the right, then once in both direction and twice to the left. Back in our original spot, we clapped our hands, looked right and left, then motioned an upper body side-movement while lifting and dropping our shoulders one after the other.*

As a finale, I stood straight and imitated a fall to the ground, staying straight as an I, then got back to normal in the same motion in reverse. I then looked at her and moved a hand before me, motionning her to take her turn.

*I have no idea how to explain it. They just danced Thriller*
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:06 pm

"I have no response for that."

I stared at him, a little cheated from the shadows. Ah, but, I knew that all was fair in a dance game.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:12 pm

I snapped my fingers and the Voidlings disappeared.

"I must say, you are the first one that is good enough to make me dance like this. I truly enjoyed it, Mademoiselle."

I bowed before her, showing my gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:17 pm

Laughing, I bowed back.

"You stumped me, I thought this was to be us alone! Never have I had to go against more than one dancer. I shall learn, then come again and beat you!"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:26 pm

I laughed as I got back up.

"And I am looking forward to that day."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:36 pm

wringing my dress in my hand, I thought quietly.

"Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:45 pm

I felt my body shaking, like gotten by a sudden weakness. Getting a hold on a wall, I said:

"It seems like I might have overdid it a little. I am not used to using that much of my powers like before. I need to feed..."

Heading to a corner of the room, I started to drain the Shadows of the place, feeding on the residual energy they were composed of. After a short while, I returned to her, like filled by a new force.

"Would you like to eat something?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:41 pm

"I... can't. I mean, I can but... I CAN'T at the same time."

Shrugging, I rubbed my arms.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:44 pm

I felt bad. Maybe had I said something I should not have said?

"Is it something I said or did, Mademoiselle? If so, please accept my apologies."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yin, and Yang.   Yin, and Yang. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yin, and Yang.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Reborn :: Kakusu Territory :: Hotel Markov-
Jump to: