Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seraph vs Elf... Gidori vs Temran...Earthly vs Heavenly.
An unexpected meeting. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm by NagaTheFallen

» Im outta here
An unexpected meeting. EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:05 am by Gidori Vandor

» The Arctic Voyage
An unexpected meeting. EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am by Zechs

» Thief in Sarizate. Not surprising
An unexpected meeting. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 pm by Aj16amc

» Walking through
An unexpected meeting. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Beginnings, and confusion.
An unexpected meeting. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm by Sumaru Amaya

» Return to our Roots?
An unexpected meeting. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm by Ryan

» Quertie Jeff. Vaium
An unexpected meeting. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Finvarre

» Lost... In a city of Light. Ironic, huh?
An unexpected meeting. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 pm by Finvarre

Top posters
Finvarre
An unexpected meeting. I_vote_lcapAn unexpected meeting. I_voting_barAn unexpected meeting. I_vote_rcap 
Connor
An unexpected meeting. I_vote_lcapAn unexpected meeting. I_voting_barAn unexpected meeting. I_vote_rcap 
Ryan
Zechs
Xixas
NagaTheFallen
Sumaru Amaya
Vellon (Takumi)
Gidori Vandor
Nikolai Forge

An unexpected meeting.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

An unexpected meeting. Empty
PostSubject: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:49 pm

I was walking through the market, followed by my 2 honour guards. I passed a few people who where staring at us, so i signaled to my guards to go away and do their own stuff (whatever thst might be).

As i continued to walk, looking at an interesting item in a shop every once in a while, i suddenly noticed a strange-looking girl. As i walked closer to her, i became aware of her bieng a Sicarian. But what was she doing here?
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:58 pm

Sighing, I picked up my masks.

This is irritating.. Having to cover my entire body with clothes, and my face with one of my masks... I don't see how I could keep this up...

Shaking my head, I packed my things, carefully wrapping the masks in cloth to keep them from shattering. Walking toward the town fountain, I was going to get a drink.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsreborn.forumotion.net/t82-finvarre-light-caelator#

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:03 pm

I saw her move towards the fountain, so i followed her. As i walked, i noticed that nobody else seemed to see this girl.
At the time, i didn't know about the Sicarian race, which is why i askdd this question:

"Why can nobody else see you?"

As i asked the question, people turned their heads, looking at me as if i was crazy. Even my guards looked at me from far away, although i payed no attsntion to these people.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:06 pm

"They can only see a girl wrapped in clothing."

I looked at the man, then started. Dark aura emanated from him, and I stared in shock.

"W-Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:11 pm

I looked down at my hands, wondering if there was anything wrong with me. But then, as i looked at the shock in her eyes, i noticed she wasn't looking at any particular part of my body, but instead the whole of my body.

"I am an Anthitheus" i said, "a demon in other words, what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:13 pm

"I-I'm Human!"

Fear coursed through me as I feared what he could know. Anti's could see Sicarians, and I'm not sure if they could see them.

Shit! Please please PLEASE whatever deity exists, please let him not wish to ensue harm!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:16 pm

"Human?" I said, seeing through her lie. "Yet i am the only person that can see you"

As i spoke, i saw my guards approaching our location.

"Nevermind. I am one of the 3 people that can see you"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:18 pm

"No, others can see my clothes just like you!"

Turning, I ducked through the crowd when I saw the guards approach. Phasing, I moved from one area to another, trying to get to another public spot.

He didn't believe a thing I said... shitshitshitshit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:23 pm

"Wait, where are you going!?" I yelled at her when she began tk move. Yelling out to what seemed like nothing to other people made me look even crazier than before. A few people even backed away from me.

I began to run aswell, following her through the crouds of people. My guards where smart, as thry decided to go around the croud to try and intercept her.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:28 pm

When I saw his guard, I stopped, bolting in the other direction.

Oh HELL no. I was selling masks, peacefully, then they had to show up! Why?! Demons are ALWAYS bad news! Destroying towns, making people scream in agony as they rip their guts out!... That isn't going to be me, no sir!

Mentally pep-talking myself, I phased into the other side of town, before stopping and panting outside the townhall.

"Aios Dios.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:31 pm

I quickley caught up to her using my races increased speed. As she panted, i appeared behind her, trying not to alarm her in any way although probably doing so anyways.

"You know" i said, crossing my arms, "it's probably best if you don't run.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:33 pm

"Shit!"

Turning around, I quickly had my hand in crystalline form- in case I needed to defend myself.

Shit. He's fast, almost as fast as me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:39 pm

"Look," i said. As my guards came closer, i signaled them to put down their spears, so they did.

"I don't know why you keep running from me. I don't mean to hurt you. I can't posdibly look evil could i?" I said, laughing slightly. This girl gave me a good chase, but at least now she couldn't escape.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Frowning, I phased through his guards, and blended in with the crowd.

Not look scary? How does someone who's taller than me, has dark aura, and quite a muscled frame not look intimidating??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:30 pm

I sighed, seeing as she just would not stop runnng. "Why do i even bother?"  asked myself, although i never knew the answer. I jumped high into the air before landing right infront of the girl, who was actually beginning to become annoying.

"I'm TRYING not to get angry" i said to her, "But you don't make it easy"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:40 pm

"Yeah? Well know what else isn't easy? Trying not to be hunted down by your kind!"

Stomping, I crossed my arms, hoping that no one would notice us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:06 pm

"My kind?" i said, sounding offended. It was as if she had something against "my kind", not that i blamed her. We Anthitheus' had a pretty bad reputation. "What makes you say it like that?" i asked.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:08 pm

"Because most demons want to torture me!"

My form burst with energy, and my wrappings barely held the energy.

"Ah... I need to calm down..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:21 pm

"Most" i said in response to her comment, "but not all". As she burst with energy, i stepped back. I didn't understand why every time someone was approached by a demon, they would either run away or attack. "We aren't thaat bad" i muttered to myself.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:23 pm

"Forgive me... But if you talk, ALONE.... Without your guard... I will happily tell you why I am here, and who I am..."

I looked about, concerned about his men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:26 pm

I sighed, "very well. You 2" i called to my guards, "You may go". Assonn as they had left, i turned to this girl. "Now" i said, "who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:27 pm

"Dare Styll, Sicarian."

Curtly, I watched the two guards leave closely. Taking an account of the exits, I memorized the lay out in my mind in case something decided to go wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:35 pm

Dare Styll? I had heard that name before, but i couldn't remember where from. Perhaps we had met before in the past? No, if we had, she wouldn't be so scared of me. But then i remembered. "Dare Styll huh. I've heard that you are trying to make the world peaceful again, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre

Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:04 pm

"Oui. One reason why your kind is out for my blood."

Silently, I switched stances to a wider Wolf stance. If he were trying to double check, and ambush me, I would put up a huge fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:09 pm

"I see," i said, sighing. Those rebels where becoming annoying, always huntng my possible allies. "Are you aware of my race's current situation?" I asked her, wondering if she would believe me. I noticed her enter a sort of fighting stance. I hoped she wouldn't attack, i didn't wan't to fight my future ally, especially before we actually became allies, which is what i was planning to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting.   An unexpected meeting. Empty

Back to top Go down

An unexpected meeting.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next